23

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

-3rd pov-

 

 

 It was graduation day and everyone was wearing their cap and gown. 

"I can't believe you're leaving!" Naeun sobbed as she gripped luhan tighter. He winced.

"Can't.Breathe" She hesitantly pulled away and wiped away her tears.

"sorry" she said before choking out more tears. Luhan patted her head and smiled.

"calm down Naeun, you make it sound like I'm not going to see you."

"You're going to China!" She screamed. Luhan frowned.

"I know but their is always skype" he suggested. Naeun shook her head.

"It won't be the same" as if on cue, Kris walked over and rubbed her shoulders soothingly.

"don't worry babe, I'm not leaving." She scoffed.

"Obviously not." Kris frowned and pulled away offended. Naeun laughed as she tiptoed and kissed the crease on his forehead.

"I'm kidding oppa." She cooed as he leaned in and pecked her nose.

"Oh, and uh.. Naeun, I like to introduce you to someone." Luhan said as he tugged on the person behind him.

"This is Sehun, my boyfriend." He bowed and shook naeun's hand.

"annyeongatheo, thehun imnida" he said with a lisp. Naeun and Kris's mouth formed into an 'O'

"YOU'RE GAY?!" She screeched. Luhan and Sehun looked at each other obviously flushed.

"No, boy friend" Luhan emphasized the word 'friend'. Naeun blushed and bowed.

"Oh I'm so sorry. Hi, I'm Naeun." She said shaking his hand. He smiled and pulled away. "well I'm goi-ng to check on the rest" she stuttered pulling Kris with her. Kris swore he heard Luhan say that was close but he shrugged it off. There was no way Luhan was into boys. [Lol team hunhan!]

Naeun was dragging Kris to her parents. They smiled and hugged her and kris.

"My baby is all growned up!" Her mom sobbed. Naeun rolled her eyes and interlaced her fingers with Kris. 

"We're going to college together!" She announced swinging their hands back and fourth. Her mom beamed.

"WAHH! You better thank Kris's mom and I for arranging the two of you together!" Kris bowed.

"thank you omonim for allowing me to date your daughter." Her mom smiled and caressed his cheek.

"I'm expecting a child soon." She said poking her daughters stomach. Naeun blushed and lightly slapped her moms finger away.

"Omma!" She pouted. Kris laughed.

"Don't worry, we'll make tons of babies" He said wriggling his eyebrows. Her mom was oblivious to his message. 

"well have fun! I'll see you two around later!" She smiled and walked over to Kris's parents. Naeun slapped Kris's arm.

"oww what?" He fake pouted. Naeun moved her two fingers back and fourth between him and her eyes.

"I'm watching you. You better not make any moves Kris Wu." Kris smirked.

"You're making it hard!" He said. Naeun rolled her eyes.

"Too bad." Kris frowned.

"I hate you Naeun."

"I hate you too, Kris Wu." 

 

 

I'm sorry. I'm really bad at endings. I just want to thank all my subscribers who stayed with me. Don't worry, I have another fanfic out! 

 

Tutoring The Jerk