20

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

Naeun POV

Everything was going great for the past two weeks. Luhan eventually accepted our relationship and decided to move on. Even though we both liked each other, it was only a minor crush, and well, we came up to the conclusion that friends should just be friends. I am glad that Luhan is such a funny and easy guy, or else it could have tarnished our relationship. Kris's parents also found out by my mom who excitedly skyped them after Kris and I confronted her about her actual relationship. To be honest, our parents were more thrilled about us dating more than we were. His mom said that it was their plan to get us together. 

I slammed the locker shut as I heard rumours across the hallway.

"did you hear? they are living together?"

"who?"

"the and Kris, who else?"

"I know! I heard they already slept with each other and she had a miscarriage."

"No wonder unnie looked huge last month!" I clenched my hands into tight fists as I made my way to the girls who were gossiping. I spoke too soon about my life being perfect. Before I could verbally attack them, Kris jumped in and pulled me back.

"No she did not seduce me, it was opposite" he said winking at me.

"stop spreading rumors about my future wife." The girls swooned over his smile and nodded profusely. He patted their heads and dragged me with him.

"oh my gosh, Kris touched me!" one of the girls shouted. I rolled my eyes. As soon as he stopped walking, I yanked my hands out of his  and slapped him.

"ow what the hell!?" he said rubbing his arm. 

"I am not your future wife!" I hissed.

"well.. not yet" he smirked. I walked closer to him tiptoeing

"who says I was going to say yes?" He shrugged.

"Well, first of all I am good looking, not to mention filthy rich. Two, I love you and I won't plan to give you up, and three did I not mention I was handsome?" He said smiling cheesily. I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips.

"True." He laughed and pulled me in by my waist and smothered my neck with his butterfly kissed. I laughed and tried to push him away, but it only made him more agressive.

"Tao don't look!" Xiumin screamed covering his eyes.

"Hyung I want to see!" 

"gross." Luhan mumbled. Kris let go of me and my cheeks were pink. 

"ugh I don't want to know what you two do at home alone" Lay said brushing his bangs out of his face.

"I need a gull" Chen said sighing. Kris patted his shoulders.

"Those girls over there are quite interested in you" he pointed to the group of girls taking pictures of Chen. He looked startled and hid behind Luhan.

"On second thought, I don't mind being single" We laughed and Luhan pulled on his arm. 

"anyways, let's go eat lunch" Xiumin piped up already heading to the cafeteria. Luhan smiled as he read a text message from his phone and quickly typed back. Kris tugged on my sleeves.

"waeyo?" I asked him. 

"Do you think.. Luhan has a girlfriend?" I mean lately he's been really happy and he texts a lot" I shrugged.

"Maybe. I don't know.. he never talks to me about girls." 

"well we should find out" Kris said grinning. 

"I don't want to." I joked. "I'll be too jealous." Kris jaw dropped as he pouted cutely

"YAH I'M YOU'RE BOYFRIEND. BOY. FRIEND! LUHAN IS YOUR FRIEND BOY!" He shouted. I laughed and interlaced his hands with mine.

"I know" I grinned and pecked his hand. He smiled and pulled me closer to him. 

"You know hyung," Tao said as he took a bite of his sandwhich "you never let us come to your house" 

"well you can come over anytime!" I replied. 

"Jinja?" Chen squealed. I nodded. 

"You know they're going to keep coming over" Kris whispered blowing hot air on my skin. I shuddered feeling goosebumps.

"Good so you can keep your erted hands away from me" I joked. He pouted again and continued eating his food. 

--

Kris and I were on the couch watching Titanic. It was movie night and Kris let me pick a movie. He didn't mind watching a chick flick since he was more focused on our skinship. I pushed him away and started tearing up at the end of the movie. When it was finally over, I was sobbing and kept blowing my nose with tissues. Kris patted my back and massaged my shoulders as tears kept escaping my eyes.

"shh" he cooed kissing my cheek. I blew my nose one more time and wiped away all my tears.

"I'm okay" I assured him as I cuddled next to him. He kissed my forehead and trailed down to my neck. I let out a small moan as he on my skin.

"HYUNG THANKS FOR LETTING US.. WOAH!" Tao screamed covering his eyes. I quickly pushed Kris away and cleared my throat awkwardly

"oh hey guys!" I said cooly. "what's up?"

"nothing. we just wanted to know if you wanted to watch a movie but I guess we interrupted you guys" Lay said trying not to laugh. I blushed furiously and smacked Kris.

"babe! you're so violent!" Kris said.

"I told you to lock the door!" I hissed. Xiumin's jaw dropped.

"woahh.. thank goodness we came in on time or something naughty would have happened." I rolled my eyes and looked around.

"where's Luhan?" I asked.

"He's out with someone right now" Lay said squishing in between kris and I. "Just to make sure you guys won't do anything stupid" He said. 

"Hmm I wonder who he's with" I said tapping my chin. "I've never seen Luhan hang out with any girls come to think of it." 

"oh well let's watch the movie" Chen said eagerly.

*Hah, Kris got ed!* Xiumin grinned evily and focused his attention to the TV

** Was all Kris thought as he looked down to see a huge bump on his pants

 

 

 

-

a/n sorry if it was a bit inappropriate.