5

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

-Kris POV-

I tried to play cool.

"reaching for my phone" I replied nonchalantly. 

"oh" she said. was it just me or did she sound dissappointed?

"we're here"

"oh right!" she said grabbing my hands. I tried my best to hide my blush. We went inside the mall and she led me to a mens clothing store.

"you know" she started "I always told myself that when I had a boyfriend that I would dress him up" I was her first?

"You've never had a boyfriend?" I asked. She looked down.

"nope. there's only one person I've ever liked but it will never work out." she shrugged her shoulders "oh well." I felt dissappointed that she wasn't talking about me. 

"oh this is cute!" she said handing me a shirt. "and this" she grabbed a deep v-neck shirt. "oh this too" she said handing me a polo. Soon, my hands were numb from holding all of the clothes she gave me.

"this is too much!" i whined.

"go try it on!" she urged and pushed me into a dressing room. *this is ridiculous* I mumbled and slid on the deep v neck shirt.

"hurry up or i'll come in!" she threatened.

"calm down ert" I smirked

"I'm not a ert!" she retorted. I scoffed and went out of the dressing room. Her jaw dropped and stared at me.

"Like what you see?" I asked grinning. She immediately blushed and looked away.

"Kris.."

"Haha, are you going to confess to me?"

"Kris"
 

"I'm waiting!"

"KRIS!"

"yes?"

She looked away once again. "your zipper is down." my face instantly turned red. I looked down, and yup, they were ped. 

 

"oh" was all I could say. "you can look now" she turned back and looked at me. 

"thats a nice shirt" she said still blushing. I laughed at her innocence.

 

"anything looks good on me" I bragged. She rolled her eyes. 

"Pay and go" she said. "i'll wait outside".

 

I paid and went outside. She saw me and waved. "come here!" she said.

I followed her. "what now?"
 

she held something behind her hands

"what?" I was getting impatient

"suprise!" she said holding out two bracelets. "couple bracelets!" She bought us couple bracelets?

"fine. don't take it then" she pouted and was about to put them away

"ani!" i snatched it from her. she beamed

"i'll put it on for you!" she said grabbing my hand. I blushed. To be honest, I was happy that she brought us a bracelet. She slipped it on my hands and tied the knot. I took hers and put it on her wrist too. 

"thanks!" she smiled and my heart skipped a beat. *you can't like her* i reminded myself. It was hard to with the constant skinship she was showing.

"you better wear it everyday" she said glaring at me

"ok only if you wear yours" 

"of course" she smiled. my heart skipped another beat.

"oh no" she said looking at the watch. "i promised Luhan I would help him with math homework. I'll see you later!" she said waving and then walked away. 

"oops" she spun around. "I don't have my car with me. hehe. Can you give me a ride to Hannie's house?" I frowned *she goes to Luhan's house?*

"no" I said through clenched teeth

"I'll tutor you too!" she suggested. *nice try but I'm good in math*

"nah"

"pleasee!" she said pouting.

"aeygo doesn't work on me" I smirked which then turned into a shocked expression when she brought two fists up to her cheeks.

"BUING BUING!" thats it. I'm giving in. My heart just melted

"ugh come on" I said grabbing her by the wrist.

"thanks oppa!" she squealed and gave me a back hug.

*oh naeun. you're making this bet really hard.*