13

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

before you read, I would really appreciate it if you guys took the time to 'upvote' the fanfic and share it! I just hit 32 subs ahh! Thank you, I love you guys <3

 

 

Gain Bloom

 

-NaEun POV-

I curled my hair loosely, applied thick layers of lip gloss, applied light makeup, and made a duck face in the mirror before slipping on my dress. *I look good* I thought as I put on my 5 inch heels. Kris was tall, and I didn't want to look short next to him. 

"ready?" kris called knocking on the door. 

"yup" I replied. "come in"

"oh it's about ti- woah you look pretty" Kris said blushing. I smiled and put on earrings. 

"thanks" I blushed. He held out his arms and I looped mine into his. I always looked forward to the annual ball. Even though there was a lot of old people, it was always a great party. As we walked in, I saw girls drooling over kris. I smirked and pulled him closer to me earning glares. 

-3rd POV-

The party was full and loud. Naeun started to dance with the music and dragged Kris to the dancefloor.

"I can't dance" he admitted and looked down. Naeun rolled her eyes and held his hand. She smiled causing chills to go down his spine. 

"I'll teach you" She said and danced with him. 

"excuse me but it's my turn I believe." A familiar voice said as he tapped on Kris's shoulders.

"oppa!" Naeun exclaimed and threw her arms around him. She tiptoed and whispered in Kris's ear

"go have fun. There are a lot of pretty girls waiting for you" Kris frowned at her suggestion. *but I want you* he thought.

"come on" Luhan said dragging Naeun away. He smirked at Kris and wrapped his arms around her waist as slow music started to play. Kris was about to stop him but he didn't want to spoil Naeun's mood. *I guess the confession will have to wait.* He thought as he went to the garden.


 

A Bitter Day

 

He sat on the bench as he pulled out the necklace he was going to give her. He let out a sigh and his shoulders deflated. Meanwhile, Luhan and Naeun were dancing to a slow song.

"you look beautiul tonight Naeun" Luhan whispered as Naeun blushed.

"t-thanks" she stuttered. He looked into her eyes and tucked a strand behind her ear. 

"you're always beautiful" he mumbled quietly *it's now or never* he thought. 

"Naeun, can I talk to you?" Luhan asked. 

"sure what is it?"

"come on." He took her hand and led her outsideto the garden.

"I have something to confess. I've been trying to hold it in, but I don't think I can postpone this any longer." Naeun looked at him confused. 

"okay?" 

"I like you, Naeun. Not as a friend, but something more." Luhan held her hands and looked at her lovingly. Naeun's eyes widened.

"bwoh? can you repeat that? I think I heard it wrong" 

"I like you Naeun. I really do." Luhan confessed. Naeun stood there shocked. She's been waiting for this moment, but why doesn't it feel right? Luhan cleared his throat and interrupted her thoughts. "I just wanted to get that out there. I hope things will become the same for us. Sorry for being self-" Naeun hugged his waist and he relaxed her hair. 

"No, it's fine. I like you too." Now it was Luhan's turn to be shocked.

"Since when?"

"It's been awhile now" She murmured burying her face into his chest. Somehow, this didn't feel right. It wasn't like anything she imagined. 

"I'm glad we feel the same way." He whispered returning the hug. The two stood there in each other embraces. Kris scoffed at the sight and blinked back tears. 

"I never had a chance" he mumbled walking away. He got inside and started drowning himself shot after shots.

"hey you~" one of the girls purred in his ear. Kris winced and looked at her.

 

Jessica-jessica-snsd-32685761-500-419.pn

 

Kris turned to the voice in disgust.

"how about we get out of here?" She asked seductively as she inched closer to him. Kris scoffed and got up, immediately tripping.

The girl got up and helped him.

"take me home" he manage to choke out. She nodded and took him outside. 

"what's your adress?" she asked worriedly rubbing his back.

"I.. forgot" he mumbled before passing out. Jessica smirked and called a taxi.

"take us to my place" she said handing the driver a wad of cash. He beamed at the amount of money and quickly drove them away. She stared at Kris's sleeping face and smiled to herself.

"we meet again, Wufan" she whispered his hair. "stop here." She pointed to the mansion. He nodded and pulled over. "help me bring him in." she threw more bills at him. He nodded and carried him up to her bedroom. 

 

-

"I'm sure Kris is with his parents inside" Luhan assured her. She nodded and looked down. Everyone was already leaving and she couldn't find Kris. "want me to drive you home?" he offered. 

"no, I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow" She waved at him faking a smile. 

"are you sure?" 

"yes I'm sure, now go!" she shooed him away. He gave her an unassuring smile and left. *I should call him* she thought and fished out her phone. 

"hello?" Naeun looked at the caller ID, confused. Why was there a girl's voice?

"who is this?"

"who are you?" she retorted back.

"I'm Kris's girlfriend." She heard a faint laugh on the other line.

"well don't wait up. he's at my house" she smirked and hung up the phone. Naeun felt tears b her eyes. *why should I care?* she thought. *It was just a fake relationship anyways*

"taxi!" She called out running to the car.

"take me home" she whispered showing him the adress. She leaned her head against the window and sighed. 

--Kris POV--

I woke up and looked around. *this isn't my house* 
 

"wufan, you're up!" I heard a familiar voice call. I looked up and saw Jessica smiling. "I missed you" She purred as she crawled on the bed. 

"I go-tta go." I stuttered and grabbed my jacket, leaving Jessica dumbfounded. *nothing happened, right?* Suddenly fragments of memories came back to me and I remembered Luhan confessing to Naeun. I scoffed and called Tao.

"kris?" he asked.

"can you come pick me up?"

"sure where are you?" I told him where I was and he hung up the phone. After several minutes of waiting he pulled up.

"why are you here?" he asked staring aI got in the car. He nodded and drove up. We finally arrived at my house. 

tao stared at the house. "who's place is this?"

"long story, just take me home" I pleaded as I got inside

"thanks" I said slamming the door.

"no problem" he rolled up the windows and sped away. I got inside the house trying to come up with a lie to tell Naeun why I wasn't there, but before I could she was already dressed and was walking down the stairs. 
 

 

 

"I made breakfast." she said pointing to the plate of food on the table. "I'll be home late. Don't wait up" I could hear anger in her voice as she stomped out the door. , naeun is mad.