17

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

-Naeun's POV-

"thanks chen." I said as I gave him a quick hug.

"no problem. Don't come back crying tommorrow, arraso?" He said cupping my face. I nodded and he squished my cheeks.

"kya! you're so cute!" he said ruffling my hair. he waved goodbye and got into his car. Right when he left, I broke down sobbing. Curse my weakness for holding back tears. I fumbled through each of my keys until I found the house one. I opened it and closed the door.

"WHERE WERE YOU FIRST HOUR AND THE REST OF THE DA-" I turned around trying to hide my face. too late, Kris saw and rushed to me.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"what does it look like?" I screamed. I probably looked like a mess right now. My hair was messed up and my makeup was smudged. Plus, I probably smelled like sweat from running. Kris embraced me and rubbed my shoulders.

"i'm guessing the talk didn't go well." he mumbled hugging me tighter. I nodded as more tears came out. I buried my face into his chest and cried until his shirt was almost see through- which I didn't mind.

"so did he break up with you?" Kris asked getting to the point. I glared at him and he backed away. "just asking". I shook my head.

"he said he needed time to think. funny thing is though, I should be the one that's mad at him! He technically cheated on me first for drinking and making out with a girl! He didn't even tell me!" I frowned. Kris lowered his head and cleared his throat. My eyes widened in shock.

"you. you knew too?!" he slowly nodded. I scoffed and punched his arm.

"what was that for?!" he cried in pain. I smirked and wiped away my tears.

"for the bruise you gave me yesterday."

"it wasn't my fault you were watching me sleep!" he retorted. I rolled my eyes and opened the fridge getting out a tub of ice cream and a spoon. Kris raised his eyebrow. I shrugged.

"It's going to help me get over my depression." I said sitting down. He nodded and sat down next to me.

"you know, if I had a girlfriend like you, I would never cheat on you." he said. I scoffed.

"thanks for trying to make me feel better" I said. *but i really meant it* he thought. I scooped out a spoon of ice cream and put it in my mouth.

"feed me!" he said smiling. I held out my spoon and he happily ate the ice cream.

"you know," he smirked. "we just had an indirect kiss."

"we already kissed before so I don't see how that was a big deal" I said shrugging. His ears reddened and he avoided my gaze.

"I g-otta go" he stuttered getting up. My phone vibrated.

1 text message from Luhan.

we need to talk

I tossed the phone on the table. I wasn't in the mood to deal with him. I watched reruns of Korean drama and bawled my eyes out finishing the tub of ice cream. I pouted and turned off the remote control. My phone vibrated again.

1 text message from Luhan

meet me outside of your house. i'm already here.

"open up! I know you're in there" luhan shouted

"AISH!" I screamed angrily and ran upstairs removing my eye makeup- well what's left of it. I then put on some thick glasses and tied my hair up into a bun. I ran downstairs and took a deep breath before opening the door, presenting myself as neat as possible. Luhan dragged my wrist and brought me outside.

"So I thought about it" he started playing with his fingers. "I think we should break up. This relationship won't work since you're technically with Kris." I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"whatever" I mumbled blinking back tears. "I think we should break up too. At least I had the guts to confront you about this when you didn't even tell me what you were doing drunk at a club. For goodness sakes you're in high school!" I shouted leaving a dumbfounded Luhan behind as I slammed the door and locked it. I'm so done with boys.

 

 

 

---

 

For those of you who are wondering why things are happening quickly, it's because I'm going to end the fanfic soon.