16

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

It's all lies- BAP

I love you guys so much that im going to update on my phone and its really slow. Please click the 'upvote' button if you haven't already and subscribe!

-naeun pov-

After the party, we went straight home. I couldn't sleep at all. I felt guilty for cheating on Luhan. It was eating me alive. I went outside to get a drink of water. I crept up on Kris and felt bad for making him sleep on the couch when it was freezing cold. I went upstairs and grabbed my extra blankets and wrapped it around him. I touched my lips remembering what happened earlier. I blushed from the sudden flashback and shook my head. *snap out of it. You like luhan* I reminded myself. I swept Kris's bangs out of his face and watched him sleep like a stalker. I backed up a little bit and banged my arm on the table

"holy mother of shizz!" I screamed forgetting Kris was sleeping. He opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow at me. I was glad that it was dark so he couldn't see me blushing

"I know im handsome, but if you wanted to watch me to sleep, then be quiet." I blushed even more

"im not w-arching you sleep. I stuttered mentally cursing.

"oh really?" I nodded and got up banging my arm again on the glass table. I held in a cry as I carefully lifted up my arm wincing

"are you okay?" Kris asked worriedly. I nodded.

" I'll put some frozen peas on it." I told him. "go back to sleep." I lightly pushed his head and walked away. I opened the fridge and grabbed a frozen bag and put it on my bruised arm. I blinked back tears as the pain wouldn't subside. Yes I am a big baby. I heard footsteps approaching the kitchen and saw Kris. He grabbed the bag of frozen peas from me and applied it with light pressure.

"I got it thanks" I told him attempting to grab the bag back. He pushed my hand away

"its fine. You woke me up" he said smirking. I hid my face with my hair and he curled a price of hair away from my face. "don't"  I swear my heart beat ten times faster and my cheeks were heating up. "so how are you going to tell luhan we kissed?" I frowned and shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know." I said tearing up.

"you didn't have to say yes to his confession"

"but I wanted to." Kris made a face and applied the icebag with too much pressure. I yelped and he let go of his grip..

"sorry" he mumbled. He threw the pack of peas in the counter. "do it yourself im sleeping."

"You didn't have to." I whispered. Why was Kris mad anyways? I put the bag away and headed upstairs. I really need to sleep

. --

"what happened to your arm?!" luhan yelled as he examined it. It was a tiny bruise.

"its not even noticeable" I said. he wagged his fingers.

"no no no. This is a big deal." he said as he grabbed my books. "I cannot let you carry these."

I frowned feeling guilty from yesterday. "luhan we need to talk." I said stopping him.

"waeyo?" he turned around. I played with my fingers and looked down.

"ikissedkrislastnight" I mumbled.

"huh?"

"I.kissed.Kris." I said a little louder.

"can you repeat that?"

"I kissed Kris yesterday night!" I said a little too loud. Luhan looked shocked. I decided to explain before he explodes. "yesterday we went to the banquet and everyone was telling us to kiss and I didn't w ant everyone to think it was a lie so we kissed. It wasn't anything though." I explained out of breath. He closed his eyes and pinched his nose.

"who made the move?"

" Idid" my eyes were teary. Luhan sighed and shoved my books in front of me.

"I need to think." I couldn't hold back my tears and I started sobbing in front of my locker putting my books back into it. I didn't even feel like going to school. I grabbed my bag and exited the hallway. I could feel everyone staring and heard people starting rumors. I groaned and buried my face with my binder. I accidentally bumped into someone.

"oh sorry" I mumbled. I looked up and saw chen.

 

"woah what happened?" he asked examining my teary eyes. "If it's a bad test score, then don't worry about it. You can ask Luhan." I sobbed obnoxiously after he said luhan. He froze.

"luhan.. did this to you? I told him not to-" I shook my head.

"no, I did something bad." I said cutting him off.

"what did you do?" I sighed.

"It's a long story."

"I have time." he said rubbing circles on my shoulders.

"wah. the nerd is willing to ditch school?" I joked wiping away my tears. He scoffed and lightly pushed my head.

"I think of it as an opportunity to learn about bad relationships. you can never learn that in classes." he said smiling. I slapped his arm.

"who said our relationship is bad?" I retorted.

"you're crying." he pointed out. The bell rang and everyone was in class. The security guard saw us.

"hey you guys, go to class!" Chen grabbed my hand.

"run." we ran as fast as we could away from the school. We were panting heavily and rested under a shady tree.

"so, spill." I told him the whole story and his mouth formed into an "o"

"so luhan got mad because of that?!" he shouted. I shushed him

"you're making it sound like he's the bad guy" I said.

"but you were doing it because you were forced to! it's not like him where he got drunk and ended up making out with a random chick two days ago!" he exclaimed throwing his hands up in the air. I froze trying to process the information chen was telling me. He looked at me and covered his mouth.

"oh my gosh I am so sorry he didn't tell you." he said. I faked a smile.

"it's fine. you were a great help." I said getting up walking away.

"NAEUN I DITCHED CLASS FOR YOU AND YOU BETRAY ME?" I turned around.

"well then come!" I said pointing to the ice cream shop. He nodded and immediately followed.

"I feel so bad" he mumbled. I shook my head.

"don't be." I said. I needed to consume pints of ice cream before it can numb my feelings.

 

 

 

---

 

[a/n] *hides* don't hate me :(