4

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

I blushed and played with my hair. "Is it that obvious?" I asked.

"very" he replied. "Luhan's very popular amongst girls nowadays. I thought I should warn you because you've liked him ever since he was a loser. think about it" lay said and patted my back. I contemplated about his suggestion. *I'll confess Friday* I thought and opened my soda walking back to the table. I saw a girl flirt with Kris.

"Hey babe" I said purposely trying to make the other girl leave.

"oh honey" kris said relieved. "this is my girlfriend" he told the girl who was now glaring at me. he emphasized the word 'girlfriend' and somehow it made me smile.

"what did I miss?" I asked hugging his waist trying my best to shoo away the girl.

"nothing. but I missed you~" kris cooed in my ear. I stiffened feeling uncomfortable. Kris could tell I was. 

"Why are you still here?" he barked at the girl who then ran away in tears. 

"annoying fangirls" I mumbled sipping my soda 

"what? are you jealous?" kris smirked

"please" I replied and then turned to luhan. I told him a funny story and we started laughing.Kris rolled his eyes and continued talking to Tao. For some reason, Kris was starting to get jealous. 

"Oh, kris" I said getting his attention. "oh kris. omma wants me to take you shopping" 

"and whyis that?" he asked 

"to spend time" i said rolling my eyes. "look I don't want to do it either but my mom threatened to cut my credit cards."

"oh poor you" he replied sarcastically

"well you better come if you don't want yours to be taken away either" kris widened his eyes. "alright" he mumbled.

--

-Kris POV-

school was over and I waited for NaEun outside the school.

"Kris!" she exclaimed wrapping her arms around my arm. "lets go!~" she pulled me to the car.

"someone's excited" i said grinning. for some reason, I liked it when naeun smiled.

"yeah, there's a new collection of gucci I want to buy for Tao!" she replied smiling.

"oh how sweet" I said sarcastically. 

"aw don't be jealous. I'll buy you something too" she winked. My heart skipped a beat.

the car ride took 30 minutes and we were finally there

"hey na-" she was sleeping. I took the time to examine her face. She was really pretty up close. I stopped after reaching to her lips and blushed. I couldn't bring myself to wake her up. She looked so peaceful and adorable. I was about to lean in and and peck her lips until she opened her eyes.

"what are you doing?"

*oh crap*