21

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

this chapter is unneccessary. The fanfic is going to end soon so I wanted to add some bonus chapters ! ^^

 

-Naeun POV-

"Naeun!" My teacher shouted as she spotted me in the hallways. I bowed.

"anything I can help you with seonseang-nim?" I asked. 

"yes! there is a new student here and I can't seem to find anyone trustworthy to show him around the school. My daughter is sick so I have to leave. Take care of him, bye!" He shouted as he sped off.

"who's the kid?" I muttered looking around.

"hey cutie" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw an unfamiliar face.

 

 

tumblr_medgnp7rBY1qkgv6do1_r1_500.png

*must be the new kid* I thought as I bowed.

"annyeongaseo Naeun-imnida!" I greeted smiling. He took one step closer to me and I took one step back. His intense gaze was giving me goosebumps- in a good way. *you have a boyfriend* I reminded myself.

"I'm new here, L" he said extending his hand out. I hesitantly shook it.

"Uhh I think you were the student Mr. Lee was talking about" I said nervously. He nodded and ruffled my hair.

"and you are going to give me a tour right?" I nodded and cleared my throat.

"let's go!" I said as he followed me. 

"over here is the science building and there is the library" I said pointing to the classes. Myungsoo nodded and tucked his hands in his pockets. I bit my lip avoiding his gaze. *he's so hot*

"don't bite your lip" he said scooting closer to me "or I'll kiss you." I tried to hold in my laughter but failed.

"HAHAHAHA" Myungsoo cocked his eyebrow in confusion.

"That is such a lame pick up line" I said clutching onto my stomache. L chuckled lightly and smiled.

"you're different" he said. 

"how?"

"well for starters, you're not drooling over my looks" 

"conceited much?"

"well it's the truth and you can't deny that." I rolled my eyes.

"Haha okay if you say soo~" I sang. "come on, we have first hour to go to!" Myungsoo ruffled his hair.

"aishh. I at English!" he cursed. I patted his shoulder.

"Don't worry, I can speak English fluently, I can tutor you!" I suggested. L beamed at the suggestion.

"JINJA?!" he squeaked. "I mean uhh, really?" 

"mhm" I said as we headed to class. Right after we walked in all the students were already fangirling.

"OMO HE'S SO CUTE"

"He's so y"

"Wow he's hot"

"Oppa be mine!" He scoffed. 

"Sorry.. the girls here are err.. creepy" I said. He laughed and patted my head.

"Not all of them" He replied winking at me. I rolled my eyes again. 

"Naeun!" Kris beamed after I sat down. "where were you?" 

"with a new student, mianhe." I said. He kissed my cheek.

"it's okay." He looked up and his face turned into a frown.

"that kid?" he asked pointing at L.

"yup." Kris's jaw dropped.

"well tell the teacher you can't help him."

"why?"

"cause I uh.. still have trouble finding my classes" he fibbed. I smirked.

"Oppa are you jealous?" I asked smiling. Kris blushed and looked away.

"No!" He denied. I pouted and crossed my arms across my chest. 

"Fine. I'll spend my lunch with him today." Kris opened his mouth to protest but the teacher started talking.

"alright class, settle down. This is L. He's a new student here so take care of him. You can sit anywhere you want. The girls whooped and invited him to sit next to them. He scanned the classroom and smirked when he saw me. He walked towards the empty desk next to mine. The girls groaned and continued working.

"Hey cutie!" he winked. I ignored him and pulled out my book.

"Are you a parking ticket? cause you have fine written all over you!" L jooked. I shooed him and continued working on my paper.

"YAH THAT'S MY GIRLFRIEND YOU'RE HITTING ON!" Kris screamed slamming his book on the desk. L scoffed.

"KRIS WU! DETENTION!" The teacher yelled. Kris bowed and sat down. 

"You know, this wouldn't have happened if you told me you were jealous!" I joked poking his cheek. He sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'm jealous" he confessed. I smiled.

"good because I still have to give him a tour."

"Baby!" kris whined.

"sorry I have to" I said.

"Okay. I love youu" he cooed

"Gross. and I thought I was cheesy" L muttered.

"you're just jealous cause you don't have a hot girlfriend." kris teased. I blushed and buried my face with my book.

"true" he said and fished out his phone. the bell soon rang and I got up from my desk.

"Naeun, I'm confused with the lesson we learned today. Can you help me?" he asked. 

"of course!" 

"thanks!" he said waving. I waved back and picked up my bags.

"Jagiya why are you doing this to me?" I rolled my eyes. 

"oppa I love you and only you" I said and pecked his lips.

"arraso" He smiled. 

--

"so this word means-" 

"hey guys" kris said taking a seat next to us in the library. My mouth opened.

"why are you here?!" I hissed.

"I need help with English."

"Since when?" I asked raising one brow up. 

"Uh since I uh.. just help me!" He said glaring at L. L rolled his eyes and continued working on his homework. 

 

I sighed. This was going to be a long day.