22

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

please upvote this fic! :D

Naeun's POV

  I woke up feelings something heavy on my body. I hesitantly opened my eyes and saw Kris's arms flung across my chest. I flushed in embarrasement as I pushed his arm away accidentally waking him up. He looked around and rubbed his eyes. *cute* 

"oh hey Naeun" he said leaning in for a kiss. I made a disgusted face and poked his forehead.

"you have morning breath" I teased. He pouted and quickly pecked my lips. 

"haha oops" he said yawning. I ruffled his hair pushed him back down on the bed.

"you're tired, go back to sleep and I'll cook breakfeast" I said as I got up.

"Naeun, saranghe!" he exclaimed shaping his hands into a heart. I rolled my eyes and my lips curled into a smile. I headed downstairs and dug through the fridge and pulled out some ingredients. The doorbell rang and I walked to the door only to see 5 hungry boys pushing past each other as they got in.

"Hey do you have any food?" Xiumin asked. Tao whacked his head.

"stop talking about food all the time" He joked. 

"yah yah. Is that how you treat your elders?" Xiumin retorted.

"Mianhe I'm truly sorry." Tao said bowing. 

"stop being so mean to the maknae!" I scolded Xiumin. He pouted. Sometimes, I feel like he is younger than me.

"I'm sorry for the way my friends are acting" Lay apologized shooting the two dirty glares. I smiled and patted his shoulders.

"it's okay. come sit down and I'll cook something to eat!" I offered. Luhan's ears perked up.

"I'll help!" he said following me into the kitchen. He cutted vegetables while I was making rice. 

"sooo" I said wriggling my eyebrows. "who's this chick?" Luhan blushed and avoided my gaze.

"I don't want to talk about it." he mumbled. I stomped my foot on the floor.

"Waeyo?! Telll mee~" I said attempting to do aegyo. Luhan rolled his eyes and lightly pushed my head. 

"later" He said. Kris walked into the kitchen and saw luhan and I talking happily. His eyes widened as he pushed Luhan away.

"yah! keep a distance!" he yelled. 

"what the hell I could have cut my finger!" Luhan shouted back. "don't worry. I'm not going to hit on her. And besides, we all know who would win if I actually tried." Luhan smirked as he pulled out some plates. Kris turned to me

"you love me more right?" he asked. 

"whatever you say" I said winking at Luhan. Kris pouted.

"You two are ganging up on me" he whined as he attempted to scoop out some rice. I swatted his hands away and pushed him out of the kitchen. 

"Let me do it for you yobo~" I cooed and smirked inside my head. 

"aww so sweet" he said as he walked over and talked to Chen. I turned around and evily grinned. Luhan raised his eyebrow.

"waeyo?" I pulled out a packet of wasabi and let out an evil laugh. Luhan smirked and quickly ripped the package open.

"I like the way you think" he complimented as he spread the paste on some on the kimchi. 

"It looks obvious!" I whined. Luhan rolled his eyes.

"The pillar won't notice" He joked. I smiled and put the dishes on the table.

"Breakfeast is ready!" I shouted cupping my two hands together. The four darted over to the table and quickly sat down.

"FOOD!" Xiumin cried as he took the biggest plate. I yanked it away from him.

"this is for Kris" I said placing it next to him.

"No fair." Xiumin pouted as he dug in. Luhan and I were secretly grinning as we waited for Kris to eat his food. Luhan was right. He didn't even look at the kimchi and shoved it in his mouth. He instantly started choking and his face was all red. Luhan and I bursted out laughing as Tao quickly grabbed a water bottle and the rest were watching in amusement.

"YAH!" He shouted pointing to the two of us. "WHO DID THIS?" we tried our best to put on a poker face but ended up crying from laughter.

"Your girlfriend did it" Luhan chuckled grabbing his stomach. Kris was still choking.

"Sorry Kris" I said trying to sound as genuine as possible but ended up laughing more. Xiumin was still eating and it seemed like he wasn't paying attention.

"You two are so mean" He pouted as he got up and scooped up another plate. Tao shot us a glare as he went over and helped Kris get some more food. Xiumin hungrily looked up and saw a full plate of food. 

"KRIS I'M EATING YOUR FOOD!" He said as he grabbed the plate and quickly ate. 

"Xiumin n-"

"AHH HOT HOT HOT!!!" He cried as he was jumping up and down on his chair. 

Chen eyes were b with tears. 

"Haha that's what you get." He said. Xiumin ran to get some more water. Let's just say the poor baozi lost his appetite.