19

I Hate You Too, Kris Wu!

-Kris POV-

Naeun squeezed my hand playfully as we headed to her parent's house. 

"Don't worry, my parents are nice!" She said trying to lighten up the mood. I nodded and carefully withdrew her hands from mine, wiping away my sweaty palm. Naeun suggested that we tell her parents about our real relationship status since my parents were out of town. She pressed the doorbell and rocked back and fourth on her heels. She let out a small pout after someone didn't open the door. *cute* She pressed on it a couple more times before a maid nervously opened.

"omo Naeun I'm so sorry-" She smiled and dragged me inside.

"don't worry about it!" she said and walked up the stairs. 

"omma!" she called out. 

"yes dear?" her mom asked. "hold on I'll call you back." she hung up the phone and hugged Naeun. 

"I have something to tell you~!" Naeun sang. "Kris oppa and I are dating" she said bluntly. I let out a startled cough and blushed furiously. Her mom eyed me for a second. 

"wahh have children soon okay? I don't want to be old and die without grandchildren!" She smiled giving me a tight hug. I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"wait.. so are you not mad that we are together?" I asked. She shook her head.

"honey, if I was mad, would I let you two stay in the same house?" she wriggled her brows. "to be honest, your mom and I were already planning your wedding!" I pinked and looked away. Naeun's mouth was wide open.

"omma!" she hissed her cheeks pinker than usual. I was about to lean in and give her a quick peck until I realized her mom was there.

"well you two go have fun. I'm going to finish my phone call" her mom said waving at us. We bowed and walked outside the house. I sighed in relief. Thank goodness that was over.

"I told you it would be easy!" she said smiling. My lips tugged into a grin as I pulled her in by her waist and pecked her pink lucious lips.

"Your. Mom's. Not. Here. To. Stop. Us" I said in between pecks. Naeun blushed and hid her face on my chest.

"people are looking" she whispered. I looked around and saw people giving us weird looks. I pulled her out of my embrace and curled a strand of hair behind her ear.

"who cares? I want everyone to know that you are mine." and with that I closed the gap between our lips. After a couple of seconds, Naeun pulled away gasping for air.

"who taught you to kiss like that?" I asked panting. Naeun smirked.

"I have my ways, Kris Wu." I laughed and held out my hand.

"let's go?" I asked as she grabbed ahold of it and laced my fingers with hers.

"where?"

"to our date, silly!" She smacked my arm.

"yah Kris, you better have had something planned!" she joked. I smiled and held her hand tighter.

"I did. So follow me" I said and led her on to the bus. I noticed a couple of guys eyeing her and pulled her closer to me. I looked at them and smirked. *back off, naeun is mine es* I thought as they awkwardly looked away. To make the boys even more jealous I kissed her temple and she rested her head on my shoulders. After a couple of minutes, we finally arrived in Kangnam and she followed behind me. We didn't say anything, but the atmosphere was definintely not awkward. I turned around and rested my hands on her shoulders walking her to the right direction.

"where are we going?" she asked. I bent down and whispered in her ears.

"secret. you'll find out later." I said and I could tell naeun was blushing. We finally arrived at the restaurant and Naeun spun around. 

"we're eating?!" she beamed. I laughed and ruffled her hair. 

"yup" 

"Kris!" A waiter said waving. "I haven't seen you in forever.. and you bought a girl?" I nodded. She smiled.

"well that's a first. Usually Kris goes here by himself." she said shaking Naeun's hands. She led us to a table and gave us our menus. 

"I can't read anything." She said.

"well I'll translate." I smiled. She gaped.

"wahh. My boyfriend is so awesome." I smirked.

"of course." She studied me while I was reading the menu.

"waeyo?" I asked her. She shrugged her shoulders and drew circles on the table.

"I'm just curious, but why did you take me here?" I closed the menu and put it aside, admiring her facial features. 

"I don't know. I was homesick when I had to move to Korea, and this restaurant reminded me of China" I said looking around. The place looked the same. Dimly lit, same workers, and the atmosphere was comfortable. "I guess, this place made me feel comfortable, just like how I feel with you." I said avoiding her gaze. Naeun was tearing up and she held my hands. 

"thanks Kris." she mumbled. I raised an eyebrow.

"for what?" She shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm just happy that you're in my life." My heart fluttered when she said that. "I hope we will continue staying like this forever." 

"don't worry" I said leaning towards her. "I don't plan on leaving." And with that I sealed the promise with a kiss.