Secret (KaiSoo)

From Up Above - dropped -
From Up Above

Chapter 3 - Secret (KaiSoo)



I finally reached the address under Kyungsoo's name and it was already pretty late. But the thing is, I'm sure that the room I see with its lights still on is Kyungsoo's room... Which means that the boy is still awake. I wonder why he didn't answer Luhan's call if he's still up at this late hour. Deciding to find out what he's up to, I fly closer to the window and peek inside.

OH MY GOD WHAT ARE MY INNOCENT EYES SEEING?!
Kyungsoo's mouth was locked in a tussle with Kai's! Popular boy, Kai! Why was this not on the sheet of paper I got? I whirled around, my back against the window, and tried to calm my racing heart. My job had just got a lot easier (or at least, I hope it has...), and more rewarding to be honest. Two of my humans who were meant for each other are already in each other's arms. I let out a whooping cheer, immense happiness at the revelation of these boys' love.

After a few minutes of intently staring at the night sky, stars winking back at me, I risked a peek into Kyungsoo's window. I let out a sigh of relief, the boys were just laying down beside each other, Kyungsoo's head resting in the crook of Kai's neck. The window was slightly open, not that it really mattered to me... Perks of being a guardian angel meant that I could float through solid objects like air. I entered Kyungsoo's room, and got closer, listening in on their conversation.
"I still remember the first day of highschool, when you asked me out," reminisced Kyungsoo. Kai laughed,
"Oh, that was so embarrassing."
"For you or for me? I recall this tanned, y popular dude cornering me at the back of the school, and demanding that I, the 'doe-eyed squishy', be your boyfriend," retorted Kyungsoo, his fingers acting as quotation marks when he said 'doe-eyed squishy'. Kai stuck out his tongue at the elder.
"I couldn't help it, you were too cute for your own good... Wait, did you just call me y?" Kai winked at the elder beneath him. In response, Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes, snuggling further into Kai.
I laughed at their cute exchange, rolling MY eyes slightly at the cheesiness of it all.

There was a comfortable silence for a while, and I was thinking that it would be time for me to go home soon. But then, Kai broke the silence.
"Hyung, why don't we just go public? All these girls are hounding me to be their boyfriend, and honestly, I just want to show you off as mine." He rolled over, and he gave Kyungsoo such a loving look... Maybe if I was just a human, whose nature is different to mine, I would be jealous of the couple. But luckily, I'm a guardian angel; we live for our humans' happiness. Back to the couple though, Kyungsoo just sighed and brushed away Kai's bangs.
"Kai, you know what your horde of fans will do to me of they find out..." Kyungsoo took in a breath before continuing to speak, "They'd probably torment me like in those cheesy dramas: dropping flower pots on my head, spilling juice on my uniform, put death threats in my locker." His hands were shaking, and Kai had to hold them in his own to calm them down. My heart was breaking for this poor boy; so afraid of others judging his love (although his idea of what those crazed fangirls would do to him is slightly overdramatic in my opinion...).
"And to top it all of, they'd probably make a ing petition, demanding me to stop dating you, or for you to dump the ing loser..." Kyungsoo was definitely agitated. He was the kind of guy who NEVER swore. Kai just kept holding onto the other's hand, his face full of guilt.
"I'm sorry," his voice full of remorse.
"No, no, it's not your fault, baby," reassured Kyungsoo, who away the tears threatening to spill over the younger's eyes. From that one touch, Kai moves his face closer to Kyungsoo's. Their lips meet and at first, their kiss is sweet and innocent. It was like they were testing the waters after a storm, exhausted from their emotions. But soon, it became passionate... Their overwhelming love took over, allowing them to move on from their earlier conversation.

By this time, I decided to leave the two alone. I'm glad that the two made up and everything, really, I am. But as much as I'm happy for them, it's still awkward to hang around a make-out session... Especially if you're invisible and they don't even have any idea of your presence. And I'm sure they wouldn't really appreciate me being there, even if I am their guardian angel. As I'm flying back home, I can't help but think of the two faces of Kai and Kyungsoo when they were talking about going public with their relationship. I mean, why shouldn't they? They have just as much right to as anyone else. I've really got to do something to help them. It might not be obvious right now, but the whole secrecy of their relationship is seriously straining it. But I don't really have any ideas on how to solve it, so I think I'll sleep on it.

Oh yeah, I really should check up on some of my other humans tomorrow. Hmm. I think I'll see how this Tao kid is doing. Since he's the next youngest, after Sehun, it'd be pretty interesting to see their similarities and differences. From the pictures, I can already tell that, like Sehun, he has quite mature looks. Other than that though, I don't really know much about him, except for his wushu abilities and love for pandas. Haha, I can see where that comes from. He does look like one of them, a very cute one at that.

I reach my home, and I have just enough energy to plop down onto my fluffy cloud. Ahh, this is the life. My first day at work, and it's been a roller coaster.But I'm sure it'll be worth it soon... Okay, maybe not THAT soon, but I'm sure it'll come one day. Hopefully. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXohxG32ZL59qc5zgGvxO
Author's Notes

I'm back from holiday with a double update for both of my stories! Just know, my lovely subbies, that I love you <3 I wrote four chapters on Notes on my iPhone, mostly at night xD But i had a streak of inspiration and wanted to make sure that you guys would get chapters when I get back ^^ i haven't even unpacked my bags yet :P I went straight up to my room to edit the chapters and check the wordcount :D

With that in mind, I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't be afraid to drop a comment ^^ I've shown you guys how much I LOVE YOU ALL <3 And I promise to reply to ALL (yes, all) comments that I get :D And don't be scared to send a friend request my way :)

The lady sat next to me on the plane said this,"We are all survivors of war, so there should be no more fighting in the world" and I think that is so true :) What a better way to survive than making more friends :D