Are You Jealous?

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.

Suzy's POV

Selcaaaaa ^___^

Today is the exam day. Ohmy, I feel soooooo sleepy!  I am lazily walking through the corridors. The students are looking at me. 

"Goodmorning, Ms. Suzy!" A student from Class 4-B greeted. I think his name is Kim Jongdae. I flashed him a smile then continued walking. I heard his friends giggle. 

I am from Class 4-C. Told 'ya, I'm an average student! Sulli, Krystal, Taemin and Baekhyun are my classmates. Seo unnie and Hoya oppa are from 4-B. Minhyukkie is from 4-A, smart kiddo.

I got inside our classroom, sat on my chair, dropped my bag and sleep.

"Suzy looks tired." I heard Sulli's voice but I'm too sleepy to greet them. Mianhe Sulli-ah!

"Yeah, I think she studied for the exams today. Do you think the same, Taem?" That's Krys, I'm certain.

"Huh? What did you say, Stal? I'm sorry, I had my earphones on." There goes my Jagi-ah. Cool as always.

"I said I think your girlfriend studied hard for the exam today." She repeated.

"Yeah. I hope she passes it." I'm half awake but I can't help but smile. Thank you, Jagi-ah!

Suddenly,I heard footsteps. 

"Seo unnie! Ho oppa! Minhyukkie oppa! Goodmorning!" Sulli and Krystal greeted. 

"Hey, bros!" Taemin said.

"Omo. Is that Suji? Is she okay?" No, Minhyuk oppa. The jerk made me stayed up late last night.

"By the way, where is Baekhyun?" He added.

"We don't know." Sul and Stal chorused.

I was in the verge of a deep sleep when the door flew opened, "Did you miss me guys?" A loud, playboyish voice said. 

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Why didn't you show up these past few days? We thought you're dead." Hoya oppa said.

"Catching up to my girls, Hyung." Erk. My blood is really boiling! "Oh. Is that Suzy? I guess she's still tired from last night."

"Mwo? What are you talking about? What did you guys do last night." They chorused.

"Secret!" He laughed.

"Yah! I heard you broke up with Park Jiyeon? It's not been so long since you've been together, right?" Hoya oppa answered.

"Yes. I feel sorry about her, but I realized she's not the one for me." He bluntly answered.

I was completely awakened by that. 

"Then who? Kim Taeyeon unnie? We saw you with her at the playground yesterday. Are you two together?" Seo unnie asked. which made me froze, I'm really anticipating his answer.

"Um..Not yet, noona. I'm still in the stage of courting her. Maybe, soon." He laughed.

Oh God! I can't take this anymore!

I don't know what came into me when I abruptly stood from my desk and held his collar. 

"Yah! Who do you think you are?" I screamed at his face. He looked at me, completely dazed.

"W-why? What are you talking about?" He asked.

"What do you think about us girls? Toys? That you have to play with and replace them every week?" I replied.

"Hey, Suzy. Calm down." Minhyuk oppa said.

Baekhyun froze. My eyes started to tear up. 

I stormed out of the room and ran to nowhere.

 

Baekhyun's POV

 

I entered our classroom with a smile on my face. I still can't believe what happened yesterday.

I saw the gang sitting at the back of the room.

"Did you miss me guys?" I greeted. They all threw daggers at me.

Oh! Someone's missing, where is the Brat Princess?

There she is! Hahahah. Still tired from last night, eh?

I kept on talking with the hyungs when I felt my collar being held up.

Who is this, moth*rf*cker?

 

B-Bae S-Suji? What's wrong with her? Having PMS?

I stood there frozen. 

I was suprised that her eyes slowly teared up. She suddenly stormed out of the room. 

I was about to ran after her when Taemin stopped me. 

"Let me handle this, Baek."

I nodded.

 

"Omo, what's wrong with Suji-ah?" Sulli said.

"I don't know. I hope she will be alright." Krystal answered.

"Let's follow her." Sulli suggested.

"No, let's just give her time to think. I think she's stressed. Let us leave that to Taem." Seohyun said.

 

 

Suzy's POV

 

My feet brought me to the school garden. The atmosphere here is refreshing and it's a good place to unwind.

I still don't know what's wrong with me that I even confronted that jerk in front of the gang.

I sat on the grass and hugged my knees.

"Ah! Nan molla!" I cried out.

Until, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Suzy? Are you alright?"

"Jagi?" I wiped my tears and faced him. "Jagi-ya, mianhe."

"What did Baekhyun do to you that made you so mad at him?" He asked.

"N-no, nothing. I think I'm just stressed emotionally."

"Are you jealous?"I frozed.

"Are you jealous?"

"Are you jealous?"

I just stared on his eyes while those words kept on repeating in my head.

Am I really jealous? Of course, not! I have a boyfriend and it's you! But why do I always feel a pang on my chest whenever I see Baekhyun with another girl? Why? I don't know!

"O-Of course not! Baekhyun is my friend. I'm just concerned about him that maybe time will come and those things will come back to him, and besides, you're my boyfriend. Nothing's gonna change that." I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"Okay, I understand. C'mon let's go back to our room now, Mr. Kang might scold us."

"W-wait." I held his hand.

"Jagi-ya, are you jealous?" There was silence for a second.

"Jealous of what?"

"O-Of...Baekhyun." I shyly replied.

"For what reason?"

"Ah...Nothing! Come on, let's go back now." I dragged him back to our classroom.

 

Now I'm sure that my boyfriend loves me. I'm contented with that. I think I'm just carried with what Baekhyun said last night. I must not fall for his trap! I'm just gonna apologize to him later.