When Heartbreaks Start

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.

Baekhyun’s POV

 

Minhyuk hyung is really cool up there in the stage. I’m sure he will be accepted as a member of the band.

I stood up from my seat and saw Taeyeon noona coming.

“Baekhyun-ah! You’re friend is really amazing!” She complimented.

“Of course, noona! He’s my friend so he is really amazing.”

She just laughed on what I said. And I swear, she is so attractive and her laughed seems to be music in my ears.

“Oh by the way, can you come with me tomorrow? Aren’t you busy?”

Is she asking for a date with me? Oh, Byun Baekhyun, you’re charms never fail to make a girl fall in love with you. 

“Of course. Anything for my beautiful noona.” I winked and answered her with a big smile plastered on my face.

“Great! I would introduce you and Jieun to my boyfriend tomorrow. He wants to meet you and I would like you to meet them too.”

 

 

And with that, my smile slowly broke, and so is my heart.

 

 

Krystal’s POV

 

He finished playing and everyone applauded and praised Minhyuk. The girls squealed.

He bowed and goes down the stage. He walked toward us, gave the guys a high five and sat beside Sulli. 

I don't why but I really see sparks between Hyukkie and Sulli. Their looks with each other are different. They are always together.

I really see them as a very cute couple.

 

But right after he said something, he walked up to me and gave me a tight hug.

I was surprised and again my heart beats so fast just like how it beats while Minhyuk coolly did his performance. He broke the hug and he flashed his wide smile giving me the feeling as if there were butterflies in my stomach.

“Thank You very much, Krystal. I couldn’t done it without you.”

“N-no problem, Hyukkie! You’re so awesome!” Gosh! Why am I even stuttering?

After that, he returned to his seat beside Sulli and talked to her again.

I am so confused with everything that I felt a while ago. I can’t explain that feeling! And what bothers me most is that it only happens when Minhyuk is there. I don’t know what to do anymore!

 

(Please play song L and Yerim-Love U Like U)

 

Suzy’s POV

 

It’s late at night but here I am, staring blankly at the sky and letting out a heavy sigh.

Of course, I’m thinking about Baekhyun and my actions towards that jerk. I really want to apologize but I don’t know how. I don’t know how to approach him and I don’t even know where to start.

“Suzy-ah…”

I already know that it’s the jerk so I shifted my stare from the sky to him. He looked so sad and gloomy and everything that is synonymous to the word sad. What happened to this jerk?

This is my first time seeing him like this.

“Hey jerk, are u alright?”

“Yes, I really am a jerk.” He said and he drank something from a bottle.

 

Hey, that’s beer!

 

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun! When did you start drinking beer?!” I shouted.

He didn’t listen and still continued drinking. So I have no choice but to climb up his room to stop him.

 

“What’s the problem, Baek? C’mon tell me.”

“She already has a boyfriend. I thought we could have a chance. I thought she’s the girl I’m searching for. It hurts, Suzy-ah. It hurts so much!”

I flinched when he slammed the table with his fist.

“Is it Taeyeon unnie?”

He just nodded.

All this time, I thought that he’s just playing around with Taeyeon unnie and he just gave extra affection to her because she is different from all of her past girlfriends. But I was wrong. He indeed has feelings for her and he is sincere with her.

“I know you are hurt. But could you please stop with all these drinking beers and being emo, ok? It doesn’t suit you. Yuck."

 

Baekhyun just shot me with a death glare.

“Ok, ok. I’m sorry. Sorry for saying that and for my stupid act the last time. It’s just that, I’m just so upset with all of your playing games with girls’ hearts. I’m just worried that you might get hurt or fate might get back on you. Well, I guess fate got back on you already.”

He just remained silent. I’m so not comfortable seeing Baekhyun like this and acting so hurt because of a girl. Baekhyun only use girls for fun or past time. It’s kind of hard for me to absorb the image of a sorrowful Baekhyun in front of me now. I want to see the conceited jerk that I know.

 

“You won’t, will you?”

 

He still has no reply and he still not looking at me.

“I guess you won’t.” I feel like talking to a mannequin.

 

I’m getting frustrated with all of this drama so I sat beside him, put all of his beer away and hugged him with the most comforting hug I could ever give to a person. He hugged back and heard him sobbing. I feel so bad for him, really.

 

Taemin’s POV

 

I’ve been calling Suzy for about five times already and she is still not answering. She’s not like this before. Maybe she is studying? But the exams are over; she should take a rest now.

I was so worried so I took off and went to their house but I checked her bedroom window first.

The lights are opened so I tried to call her again but still no one’s answering. I heard sobs so I searched where they came from.

 

Then I saw Suzy, in Baekhyun’s bedroom terrace, hugging him.

I felt a pang in my chest.

 

I decided to walk home and I ran into Sulli who is carrying a few plastic bags. She must have went to the convenience store.

"Taemin oppa?" She said. “What happened?”

“Huh?” I tried to act cool.

“I know something wrong happened. Your expression is different."

“Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine. See you tomorrow Sulli-ya. ”

 I walked pass by her but stopped at her question.

"Is it because of Suzy?"

I just nodded and headed home.

 

“You know you can always tell it to me.” She said as she waved goodnight.

 

 

 

Entry #23

I saw something hurtful tonight. I don’t want to think bad about it. The sight of it just hurt me.I hope everything will be alright.

-Hurt Taemin