Bananamilk

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.

Flaxton Street. The place where I live, grew up and met my 7 true friends.

 

I'm Lee Taemin. They say that I'm Cold and Mysterious. But the truth is, I just don't like talking especially if there's nothing to talk about.

 

Me and my 7 friends are here under the tree in which we have our names carved. Our favorite place to hang-out since we're young. We spend the afternoon with pizza and drinks.

 

"Yah, Taemin. Say ah~" Suzy, ummm....feeding me?

 

So i just took a bite.

 

"Hey Suzy! are you really a girlfriend or a babysitter?" -Baekhyun

 

"Mind you're own business, wiil 'ya?" Suzy answered Baekhyun

 

Baekhyun moved closer to Suzy. "You see, Taemin is already a grown-up guy unlike you who is still thinks and acts like a little girl, BRAT PRINCESS!"

 

"That's it, Baekhyun! I'm really gonna turn you into a BACON!!!"

 

And as usual, all of they're fights will end up in a chase.

 

Did I ever get jealous of Baekhyun? No.

 

"Taemin.."

"Why"

"Look at that two couple over there." -Krystal

 

I looked at the direction where Krystal is looking and I saw Sulli with Minhyuk and Seohyun with Hoya.

 

"I just noticed that Sulli and Minhyuk look good together." -Krystal

 

What? Sulli and MInhyuk?

 

"But unfortunately, Sulli is still not allowed to have a boyfriend and Minhyuk is a total nerd." -Krystal

 

I just keep looking at Sulli and MInhyuk. Yeah, not bad. Didn't noiced that before.

 

"Won't someone stop those two?" -Seohyun referring to Suzy and Baekhyun

 

"Just let them. They're always like that. No offense Taemin but it seems like Suzy and Baekhyun looks like a couple more than you and Suzy." -Hoya

 

"It's just that Taemin is not showy about his feelings." -Krystal

 

 

 

"Jagiya...sorry for that...Let's just continue eating.." -Suzy, back after chasing Baekhyun.

 

What happened to Baekhyun?

 

As always, he is beaten up by Suzy....

 

I get a bottle of water, opened it, and gave it to Suzy.

 

"Here, drink first."

 

I also get my handkerchief and wipe the beads of sweat off her forehead.

 

"thanks, jagiya... and before I forget...." she gets something from her bag and....

 

"Tadah!~ BANANAMILK for you! That's your favorite, right?"

"Yeah, Thanks.."

 

 

We just spent the rest of the day eating, playing games and doing other stuff until we decided to go home.

 

It's already 8 pm and I'm here in my room when my phone rang. It's Sulli.

 

"Hello."

"Hey Taeminnie mouse!"

"what is it?"

"I'm here outside your house. Seems like no one's inside. All lights are off."

 

I forgot. My parents are away and I'm the only one here in the house.

 

"okay. I'm coming down."

 

I went downstairs and opened the door. Sulli is holding a medium sized box.

 

"what's that?" I asked her

"This is for you." she gave me the box

"what's this for?"

"just open it for you to figure it out. I'm going. That's your favorite actually. Bye!"

 

After Sulli left, I go to the kitchen to open the box.

 

And the I'm so surprised to see what's inside.

 

 

BANANAMILK.... LOT'S AND LOTS OF BANANAMILK....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Entry #15

 

 

HEY NOTEBOOK!!!!!

 

 

Today is kinda special day for me. We hanged out again. I had the chance to see her. She is beautiful and charming as ever. The most special thing is that she gave me something. It's my favorite BANANAMILK! I didn't expect that she knew that's my favorite. Sigh. I admit, my feelings for her are getting stronger each day. I think I really do love her now.....

 

 

-signed, LEE TAEMIN

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------