Plans

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.

After meeting with Sulli later that day, he became a lot more convinced and sure with confessing his feelings to Krystal.

 

Yes, he was in love with her pretty much since the first year of high school. Him and Krystal were pretty much good friends since the time his family moved in to Flaxton St. but it was only when high school started that he was indeed sure that he’s developing feelings for his beloved friend.

 

High school was a lot different from middle school and when he noticed that Krystal had gained so much popularity in the school most especially with the boys, he somehow felt threatened but more like jealous which wasn’t anything that he ever experienced in his life. He only felt that because of Krystal.

 

He was also surprised that Krystal was the one who helped him boost his image and confidence during the band auditions resulting in him not only being confident with his own talents and capabilities but also to telling the person he loves how much he means to him.

 

Minhyuk doesn’t want Krystal to take everything as joke by doing the dare given by his hyungs. He doesn’t want her to think that he is just fooling around.

 

He heard the door open followed by a call from his sister. “Minhyuk, are you already home?”

 

Minhyuk come out from his room and went down only to see Seohyun’s troubled face.

 

“Did you and Hoya have a fight?”

 

“What? No.”

 

“Then why do you look distressed?”

 

“Do you know if Krystal has any problem lately? Maybe in their home or at school?”

 

“I don’t know. She hasn’t told me anything. Why? Did something happen to her?” He started to get worried.

 

“Hoya and I saw her walking a while ago while crying and she don’t want to tell us why.”

 

 

 

Because of the information that Minhyuk got from Seohyun, he decided to fetch Krystal today and walk with her to school. He at least needs to know if Krystal is alright and to ask her what was wrong. He believes that she would talk to her about it.

 

He was near Krystal’s house when he saw Krystal go out of her house. But to his surprise, she’s with one of the school’s heartthrob, Kim Myungsoo and they seem to have a pretty nice morning walking side by side each other.

 

Minhyuk doesn’t want to think of anything else about what he saw but he can’t help but get jealous. Since when did Krystal entertain any of her suitors?

 

 

 

If ever Krystal would be surprised by a suitor or a stalker in her doorstep early in the morning, her first reaction would be to punch that man’s face. But surprisingly, it wasn’t the same case when some gorgeous suitor with the name of Kim Myungsoo is standing in front of her, with a smile even brighter than the sunshine.

 

It’s not like it was unannounced but clearly, it’s still quite sudden. Myungsoo just texted her like an hour ago saying that he would want to go to school with her since her house is not that far away from his. Actually he’s also living along Flaxton Street and there would have been a huge chance of him being part of Krystal’s circle of friends if only his family moved in a little bit early.

 

She didn’t want to agree but at the same time, she also doesn’t want to refuse. Myungsoo’s not a bad person after all and she’s sure as hell that the guy isn’t a kidnapper or a murderer.  She said yes to it and even told him that she’ll be waiting.

 

So she told the maid to bring in out an extra plate for her morning guest. Her parents has still not yet came home from San Francisco so it won’t be such a fuss if he let Myungsoo in for a while and have breakfast with him. And it also won’t create such terror to her parents that she might actually consider dating someone already, especially her mom. Her mom keeps telling her how her beauty is such a waste if she doesn’t use it to have a man by her side.

 

Someone by her side? She has her friends. She have her Hoya oppa whom she know that would protect her no matter what, Taemin whom she knows that cares about everyone else deep inside and even if he’s one hell of a playboy, she knows Baekhyun is someone she can count on.

 

So what does her mother mean having some man by her side? She chose Minhyuk, but it turns out Minhyuk chose someone else.

 

No, she doesn’t blame Sulli. Her bestfriend isn’t the one to blame. Clearly it was her, for liking Minhyuk and being too in denial with her feelings. Now that everything’s too late, she just decided to keep whatever she feels deep, deep within her heart.

 

And to just focus her attention to other things. Maybe something like giving a chance to the stunning man in front of her.

 

“Come in. Have breakfast with me.” It really sounded so inviting and in Myungsoo’s case, he won’t think twice about accepting the offer from the goddess that he’s having a crush on for about three years already.

 

Krystal’s beautiful, that’s for sure. And when Myungsoo says beautiful, he doesn’t just refer to her physical attractiveness but most importantly, her pure heart. Krystal has this effect on him that he really just can’t help but to like her very much even if he was rejected, though not blatantly, by her a few years before.

 

Even if everyone says that she’s the queenka because of her aura and deep, cold stare, that’s not what he sees and this morning interaction with her, is a proof that she’s not so mean like what others assumes she is. His friends would always ask him how long his obsession towards Krystal would last. He’s not obsessed, that’s a fact. He’s just too attracted and he can’t stop it.

 

 Of course, the need for a female vocalist is just an excuse. The band can go without a female vocalist but his bandmates just helped him this time because they can’t help seeing him looking at her from a distance anymore. He looks so desperate that it’s starting to get pathetic, they say.

 

He was a bit curious though as to why she accepted the offer immediately knowing that it was him asking a little favor. It’s not that she doesn’t know what he feels and he also knows that Krystal doesn’t entertain any of his suitors no matter how handsome or rich they might be. Definitely, another reason why he came to like her very much.

 

Both of them enjoyed breakfast. Myungsoo enjoyed it obviously because it’s Krystal she’s with and they even had breakfast in her house while Krystal enjoyed it because she didn’t believe that there would be a man as interesting as Myungsoo. He’s smart and witty. She has a lot of stories to tell which never bored her. There was obviously not a single dull moment and he indeed knows how to interact with people, especially women.

 

It was the first time that he was able to look at Myungsoo up close and she swears that she can’t get enough of looking at his eyes. She doesn’t know but his eyes have something in them that she can’t stop looking at them. His nose is so beautiful as well as his lips. And of course, how can she forget his cute dimples.

 

He’s undeniably carved to perfection. Not just because he’s handsome but because of his charming personality as well.

 

She can get used to this.

 

 

Krystal and Myungsoo entered the school and walked down the hallway together, of course but they earned the looks of every people they pass by whom Krystal can’t tell if they are shocked or disgusted by what they are seeing. Even Kim Junmyeon, the rich kid from Class 4-A who never fails to give her flowers everyday just chose not to give her the tulips he’s holding at sight of Krystal and Myungsoo walking together, side by side, talking to each other with such joyous expression.

 

Both of them know what’s going on but they chose to just ignore it. It’s not that they are doing anything wrong.

 

“So, I’ll see you later at free period. I’ll personally introduce you with the band.” Myungsoo dropped off Krystal in her classroom first before he went to his class which is practically just beside hers. They are still garnering attention from everyone, even Hoya and Seohyun who are outside and Suzy who instinctively got up her seat and go by the door the moment she saw that one of her bestfriends are talking closely with a man that is not part of their circle of friends. Not that she’s being protective. She’s just really curious.

 

“Ok then, see you later.” And Krystal smiled, and it was a sweet one. She really did enjoy Myungsoo’s company that morning and she knows that his bandmates could be just as charming as he is. Afterwards, Myungsoo left and the couple, especially Hoya, looked at him with much suspicion as he entered his classroom which happens to be the same classroom as his and Seohyun. Yep, they are classmates. And Hoya made sure to himself that he would talk to that boy later.

 

“Since when did you start dating with Kim Myungsoo?” Krystal was almost startled with Suzy voice from behind.

 

“We are not dating. He just walked with me here to school.”

 

Suzy’s eyes narrowed. “That’s it?”

 

“And he offered me to be the female vocalist for their band which I accepted.”

 

Suzy gasped. “Oh my god! You’ll sing on the foundation day!? It’s so exciting!!!”

 

Krystal smiled proudly for some reason and jumped in excitement with Suzy until a very familiar voice made her smiled fade.

 

“You are what?” It was Minhyuk and he’s the last person Krystal wants to see today.

 

“Krystal will sing with Kim Myungsoo’s band on the foundation day! It’s really awesome!” Suzy answered for her.

 

 “That’s great then.” Minhyuk sounded a little bit disappointed, at least in Krystal’s ears. What’s with the tone? He could just at least be happy for her, right?

 

“I’m going to my seat now.” Krystal excused herself but Minhyuk stopped him.

 

“Wait, Krystal. Do you want to come with me on free period?”

 

“I’m sorry, Minhyuk but I already made plans.”

 

“With Kim Myungsoo~” Suzy cooed as she go back to her seat.

 

It really did become a little awkward after that. So she just pulled of a sorry smile and has gone to her seat while Minhyuk go to his classroom with a very heavy heart.

 

It’s true, Krystal had already made plans for free period but more than that, she already made plans of letting go with the feelings she had for Minhyuk—feelings that no one ever knew but her. And it’s better that way because it would be easier, at least that what she believes.

 

 Kim Myungsoo is such in the right timing and Krystal is really happy about it. She found a new friend, a new company. And maybe with Myungsoo’s help, she could be able to succeed with her plan of forgetting her feeling for Kang Minhyuk.

 

 


 

 

Thank you very much to our subbies! Love u all very much!~

Another update...while we can :)

 

What can you say about Kim Myungsoo? Do comment about it~!

 

Enjoy!