"I'll never fall in love with you"

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.

*Suzy’s POV*

 

10:20pm

Me: Don’t worry, Taemin. My colds are gone. I’ll be fine tomorrow.

Taemin: Ya! “Taemin!?”

 

10:21pm

Me: Wae?

Taemin: It should be “jagiya”.

Me: Pfft. Alright. Mianhae, jagiya~!

Taemin:  You should go to sleep now.

 

10:22pm

Me: Ok,I will. Good night.

Taemin: Good night, jagiya. Saranghae.

I didn’t reply back anymore and decided that I should go to sleep. But after five minutes, Taemin is calling.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Jagiya.”

“Wae?”

“You forgot something.”

“What is it?”

“You forgot to say “I love you” back.”

I was dumbfounded.

“A-ah mianhae, jagiya.”

“You’re forgetting a lot of things. Maybe you’re still sick.”

“Aniyo. I’m fine. I should just get some sleep. Good night, jagiya. Sarangahae.

“Nado saranghae. Good night.”

And the call ended.

My sleepiness has gone and so I decided to go out the terrace instead.

Up until now, I still find it uncomfortable whenever Taemin boldly shows his affections towards me. I was used to be the one who will cling by his arm or wrap my arms in his waist and envelope him with a hug. But now, he holds my hand as if he doesn’t want to let go of it and he gives me backhugs at the most unexpected times.

I don’t know what drove Taemin into being showy with his feelings but I still can’t get used to it. I know I should be extremely happy about but I just can’t.

And whenever I will think of Taemin, thoughts of Baekhyun will come next. It’s really frustrating. I always try hard not to think of that jerk but my mind doesn’t listen to me.

I hate what I’m feeling towards Baekhyun. I have a boyfriend and we really have a huge progress compared before and I should just be happy about it and do my part in our relationship.  Even if I feel uncomfortable with his sudden showiness, Taemin’s still my boyfriend and I just can’t stop him from doing that.

Maybe I just started to feel doubts about my feelings towards Taemin because I saw him with Sulli instead of bringing me home.

And I think Taemin already came to realize that he has the right to tell to everyone that we’re together by showing affections.

 Besides, Baekhyun’s a jerk.

I should just focus on one guy and it is my boyfriend, Lee Taemin.

Just then, Baekhyun came out to his bedroom’s terrace while talking to someone on the phone. He’s smiling like an idiot too.

“Have you received the teddy bear? Good. You’re always welcome, beautiful.”

So he’s talking to a girl again. What’s new?

 “Me? What I want? Your lips.”

What the hell? Baekyun’s giving me cringes. I want to puke.

“Ok, baby. See you tomorrow. “

When his conversation ended, that’s only the time when he noticed me.

“Oh, Suji-ah! I didn’t know you were there.”

“When did you become so disgusting? Her lips? Seriously? I just hope she’s really a she.”

“Of course, she’s a she! And her name’s Kang Seulgi.”

“I give you one month, max. You’ll dump her after a month.”

Baekhyun laughed. “Wow, you really don’t believe I can handle a relationship more than a month?”

“Well, who does believe you can?”

 He snorted. “So how are you and Taemin?”

“We’re good, why’d you ask?”

“Nothing. You know, it’s good that Taemin got you first. That way we never had a chance, which is really good.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“There’s a high possibility of you to fall for me, brat princess. And of course, being a good guy, I’ll give you a chance. But it would just turn into a disaster.”

I’m starting to get upset with Baekhyun.

“You’re too noisy and you nag a lot. And you are too clingy. But you know what’s worse?

I just looked sternly at him. I’m now really mad at him.

“Even if people think you are really great, you’re really not. You’re too plain. Ordinary. I really won’t fall in love with you.”

That’s it.

“Well, guess what!? I’m sure as hell won’t fall in love with you too! I don’t know what happened to you and you turned out to be like that but you are nothing but a jerk, Byun Baekhyun! And that’s all you’ll ever be! Thanks for me being ordinary because if ever we’ll be together, I’m sure that would be the time in my life that I’ll regret the most! Falling in love with you could be the greatest mistake that I’ll ever do in my life!”

I stomped back inside my room and got on my bed. I want to stop myself from crying but I can’t stop my tears from flowing. Why does he need to insult me like that!? Why does he need to say those words as if they aren’t hurtful?

I did realize that I’m just really nothing to him. I’m just another person and nothing even more special than that.

And that is what hurts me the most.

 

 

 


 

 

 

We're really sorry if we haven't updated for so long.

We have been really busy.

 

So we made a double update~ the other chapter is the previous one :))

 

 

Please do leave comments! We love them very much!

Thank you very much!

Enjoy!