Continuous Misunderstandings

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.

Third Person's POV

 

After the little drama that Baekhyun did, he was able to accept and move on with it as if nothing happened. He got back to his usual ways being Byun Baekhyun—the conceited Casanova that can easily make girls fall in love with him.

Everything went back to normal except for some things.

Since that night when Baekhyun cried in Suzy’s arms, the way they treat each other became different. They quit their fights and bickering to each other. Baekhyun is no longer teasing Suzy and Suzy hits Baekhyun no more. They start to hang-out often and they have been close to each other like never before.

But it’s not only Suzy and Baekhyun that became “different”.

Surprisingly, Taemin and Sulli also hanged out a lot lately. Well, it should not really be treated differently since they are friends but they are like the BFFs now. It’s also that night when Taemin opened up to Sulli that made their friendship stronger.

Taemin called Sulli as he got home, hoping that he could let out his feelings to her. It didn’t take long and Sulli answered the call.

“I knew you’d call.”Sulli said as she answered the phone

“Well, you guessed that something’s off with me and you told me that I can tell it to you, right?”

“Yes, Taemin. May I know what the problem is?”

“I really don’t know why I’m feeling this way. I don’t even know the whole story of what really happened but I just can’t help but feel wrong about it.”

“I didn’t understand, Taemin. What are you talking about?”

“I saw Suzy hugging Baekhyun a while ago.”

“So you’re jealous?”

“You think?”

And Sulli laughed like there is no tomorrow. “Oh, yes, Taemin. You are jealous.”

“But it’s Baekhyun, he’s our friend, it just can’t be.”

“So what if he’s our friend? You are Suzy’s BOYFRIEND. It’s normal for you as a BOYFRIEND to feel that way towards a person who is too close to your GIRLFRIEND.”

“It’s ok?”

“Of course! I thought you are not capable of experiencing this kind of feeling. Now I’m so sure that my BFF’s boyfriend has feeling and is not a robot.”

“Yah! I’m not a robot!”

“I’m just kidding!”

They talked all night until Taemin is felt relieved. He begged Sulli not to tell Suzy about it and of course, Sulli agreed.

 

 

Minhyuk and Krystal have also changed the way they treat each other. Minhyuk has gotten close to Krystal since the auditions. He felt so comfortable with Krystal and he loves her company so much. But Krystal is the one who is feeling so strange with Minhyuk lately. Whenever they are so close or when they accidentally touch each other, she feels so different. And also, Minhyuk’s smile can make her heart beat so fast as well as whenever he sings the lyrics in a letter she receives in her locker every day. She tries to stay away from Minhyuk but when she does, the more she unconsciously stays with him.

 

It’s seems that Hoya and Seohyun are the only ones who didn’t changed. They stayed sweet to each other as always.

 

Suzy’s POV

 

I have been laughing all afternoon because of Baekhyun. My stomach hurts so much but I just can’t stop laughing because of his jokes and funny stories!

 

“Suzy-ah." 

"What is it?"

He cleared his throat.

"Suzy. Close your eyes."

"I did."

"What can you see?"

"Nothing. It's all black."

 

 

 

"That's how I see Jongin."

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh my gosh! I just can’t—HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! It’s so funny! But...You're such a bad person! How can you do this to your friend? HAHAHAHA.”

“You have laughed so much. Are you ok now?”

“Yeah. Thank you very much.”

“Just don’t think much about what happened earlier. I’m sure that Taemin is just too busy. He won’t forget you, of course. “

Well actually, I have been calling my jagiya for about 10 times but he isn’t answering. I’m supposed to ask him to take me home since Krystal is with Minhyuk and Seohyun-unnie and Hoya oppa are together as always, and Sulli is nowhere to be found. But he hasn’t picked up even once and in the end, I was stuck with Baekhyun which I don’t see now as a bad thing.

“Do you want me to be the one to take you home instead?” he asked.

“Do I still have any choice?” I jokingly answered.

He continued his stories on our way home. His stories and jokes are endless but I enjoy them very much. We decided to buy ice cream first before going home when we saw Taemin in front of a beauty shop. What on earth is he doing there? But then, Sulli went out from the store and went to Taemin. Afterwards, they happily walked away from the store with Sulli’s arms hooked on Taemin.

A lot of things are running through my head right but there’s only one question that I want to have an answer.

 

Are they cheating on me?

 

I looked at Baekhyun as my eyes are starting to get teary. He hugged me tightly and I finally break down and cry.

 

 

Baekhyun’s POV

 

As we got home, I asked Suzy if she’s alright, she said yes and smiled. It’s obviously a painful one.

I didn’t go straight to my house. Instead, I went to the park to think over on things.

I just feel so sad and sorry Suzy. It might seem to be so shallow but that’s not it. Those might be shallow things but they are hurtful for Suzy’s part. She should not easily be jealous of Sulli because she is her BFF but Suzy has been so unsure of Taemin.

I’m not saying that Taemin is a bad guy. He is my friend, and an amazing one but he has never gave an assurance that she really does love Suzy as much as she loves him. I start to think that he is not sincere enough when he said yes to Suzy’s confession 5 months ago. He just said yes because he didn’t want to embarrass Suzy in front of so many people. But if that’s the case, hasn’t he learned to love Suzy back for the past months? Because honestly, even if Suzy is a brat, it’s just easy falling in love with her.

I was in the middle of my thoughts when suddenly Taemin appeared in front of me.

“Baekhyun-ah. Have you seen Suzy or even got in touch with her? She called me a lot but I haven’t answered any of them. Now, I’m not able to contact her.”

The scene that Suzy and I saw a while ago came back to me. My anger suddenly fueled up and I punched Taemin.

 

Third Person's POV

 

“Is that how a boyfriend should act? Don’t you know that Suzy felt so down when you didn’t even answered any of her calls? And what’s worse is that she will see you with another girl while she is alone waiting for you! Tell me, Taemin. Did you just said yes to her because you don’t want to hurt her in front of many or you really love her? Do you really love her?”

Baekhyun shouted at Taemin angrily. Taemin remained silent but with angry eyes just like Baekhyun.

“You can’t even answer my question.” Baekhyun said. But as he finished his sentence, Taemin punched him back.

“I love her. I love Suzy.”

“Then why do you ignore her so much. Why are you always with Sulli instead of her?”

“I’m not ignoring her. Why do you think I’m always with Sulli? It’s because I can’t be with Suzy. I can’t be with my girlfriend because you are always with her! You two are always together and I can’t even have a chance to be with just her! Why are you beside her all the time? And why do you care for her so much like this? You act as if you are her boyfriend! I think I should ask you the same question. Do you love Suzy? Do you have feelings for her?”

“I don’t. She is my friend that’s why I’m concerned for her like this.”

“This is not going anywhere.” Then Taemin left.

 

“How I wish what I just said was true. I’m sorry, Taemin but I love Suzy. I still love her.” Baekhyun said to himself.