Friends

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.

 

Here I am siting on the swing made of old tire that is hanging on this old tree.

 

 

This is our usual meeting place. The place where we do everything together.

 

We even carved our names on the tree to signify that it is ours.

 

 

 

I spotted the sign that was standing beside this tree.

 

 

"FlaFlaxton  Street?"I read while staring blankly at the sign where the name of our street is written. 

 

 

"Ugh, I didn't know that it was this silly.! It sounds like a brand of dental floss……Gross." I added. "I wonder who named our street. Our City Mayor? Lee Sooman? Hah! He’s so stuuuupid. So gay!"

 

Anyways, I must admit that it is the cleanest, peaceful and romantic street out of all streets here in the city.

 

By the way, Let me introduce myself.

I’m Bae Suzy.

 

B-A-E  S-U-Z-Y!

Suzy for short. 

 

I am known to be "The Brat" in the neighborhood.

 

So,

 

No.one.messes.up.with.ME!

 

 

 

"What time is it? They're already fifteen minutes late...FIFTEEN! I thought they'd come early as promised." I pouted.

 

 

Then suddenly, I felt soft hands cover my eyes. 

 

 

"Aaaaaaccccccckk!" I screamed. "Who are you?" I asked this annoying person.

 

"Guess who." It's a guy, with a deep voice?

I never knew anyone in the neighborhood with such deep voice except for my father and the Mayor.It can't be my father because he went to a trip in New York. 

 

 

 

Don't tell me this is..........

 

 

 

 

This is......

 

 

 

Oh no!......

 

 

 

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack! ' I screamed louder. The stranger uncovered my eyes.

 

 

"Shh. Shh! Su-ji ah! Why are you so noisy?" B-Baekhyun? 

 

 

"Pfft.Hahahaha. Since when did you have that low voice? Bacon!" I asked.

 

"I saw you talking to the tree, Brat Princess!" He blurted out.

 

 

Ugh, I'm getting pissed off!

 

 

"Jerk!" I shouted at his face.

 

 

 

 

"Elephant!" He shouted back.

 

 

 

 

"I hate you!" I stuck my tounge out.

 

 

"I  hate you more!" He said.

 

 

 

 

"Wow! Sulli look at the lovebirds!"

 

 

 

I heard a familliar voice talk behind us.

 

 

 

"Krystal! Sulli!" Baekhyun winked at the two girls.

 

 

"Yah! We are not lovers. -_- "  I defended. 

 

 

"Hi guys!" Minhyuk and Hoya came bringing 4 boxes of pizza.

 

 

"Hiiiiiiiiiii!" Seohyun approached us with drinks in her hands.

 

"You guys are 20 minutes late." I said while rolling my eyes.   "By the way, where's my boyfriend?" 

 

"There!" Krystal pointed. 

 

"Huwaaaa, so handsome.' I drooled.

 

Taemin took of his sunglasses and smirked at us.

 

"Boyfie! Did you dye you hair red? It looks cool on you!" I complimented.

 

"Ugh, really?" He answered awkwardly.

 

I nodded and linked my arm into his.

 

"Ehem.Ehem. Guys I think we should eat now. You know?  I'm starving!" Minhyuk said.

 

"Come on, Let's go." Baekhyun cheered.

 

 

 

 

 

I grew up with my 7 precious friends here in Flaxton St.

 

 

Namely, Kang Minhyuk, Seo Joohyun also known as Seohyun , Jung Soojung or Krystal , Choi Jinri also called Sulli , Lee Taemin, Lee Howon or Hoya and Byun Baekhyun.

 

Minhyuk oppa, "The Cute Nerd" and Seohyun unnie "The Aspiring Fashion Designer" are half siblings.

 

"The Campus Princess" Krystal, The Sweet and Sassy Sulli and I are BFFs.

 

 

Like me, Krystal has many suitors. Sulli has also tons but because her parents are strict she remained a NBSB. Short for No Boyfriend Since Birth.

Somehow, I feel sorry for her.

 

 

Hoya oppa aka "The Idol" and Seohyun unnie are childhood sweethearts. They are so sweet! I think they are staying strong for 6 years now.Omo, I envy them! I wish Taeminnie and I will be like that someday =3 

 

Taemin is the Kingka of our school. He is famous for his cold, mysterious expression. No one can read what's on his mind, even me.He is my boyfriend for 5 months now, Hahaha. I remember I was the one who courted him at school during our break time. I sang a song to him and revealed my feelings towards him. I can recall how jealous his fangirls are.  

 

But there is this one person I hate the most, someone that makes my blood boil whenever I see him. It's freaking BYUN BAEKHYUN.

 

 

That annoying, cassanova Bacon who always flirts with every girl she sees. Ugh!

 

Coincidentally,Our houses are just an inch away from each other and our parents are more like BESTFRIENDS!

 

 

I also hate the fact that his bedroom is just right across mine.

 

 

I just hate Bacon!

 

 

 

I remember he whispered to me that he hates me because of my bratty,y,straightforward attitude when we were in 4th grade.

 

 

But I don't care!

 

 

He is the sole reason why I was always sent to the detention room during classes.

 

 

No wonder we always bicker when we see each other.

 

 

 

*sighs*

 

 

 

I just love my friends!

No matter what our differences are,

We still love each other and we build up this relationship together and make it stronger.

 

 

This is Bae Suzy signing off. :D