My Angel

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.

(Seohyun's POV)

 

It's a Thursday Morning today... A very nice day to have a date!

 

Me and my boyfriend, Hoya, will have a date today because it's his birthday!!!

 

Hoya. That handsome Lee Ho Won. Sigh. My boyfriend for 5 years and 11 months now! I can say that he is my First and True Love.

 

And I also want him to be my last...

 

I can still clearly remember our first meeting...

 

 

(Third Person POV)

 

Seohyun and her family is the new resident at Flaxton St., the cleanest and most beautiful street in the city. Seohyun find the whole place peaceful. Perfect for a quiet girl like her.

 

"Seohyun-ah, go to the playground with Minhyuk. You two go play there, ok?"  her mother said.

 

She nodded.

 

Seohyun go to the playground with her step brother, Kang Minhyuk. They have the exact same birhtday so they consider themselves twins. Seohyun's mother married Minhyuk's father since they are both early widows.

 

Seohyun and Minhyuk just sitted on the swing. Seohyun is just staring at the people passing by while Minhyuk is reading a book. Well, he is a bookworm.

 

Suddenly, a little boy with her mother is rushing inside the playground and stopped in front of Seohyun.

 

"Umma, look! There's an angel!" the little boy said while pointing at Seohyun

 

Surprised and Confused, Seohyun just looked at the little boy. "a good looking boy" Seohyun thought.

 

"Hey Seohyun-ah! He said that you're an angel." -Minhyuk

 

"Haha! Hoya, she is not an angel she only looked like one." -the ahjumma said to the little boy

 

"His name is Hoya? Isn't that name a little weird?"  Seohyun thought again

 

"This is the first time I see you, kids." -said the ahjumma

 

"We are the new residents here. our house is just two houses from here." -minhyuk answered the ahjumma

 

Seohyun and Hoya is just looing at each other the whole time. They're looks are fixed at each other's eyes. It's like they're are the one who did the talking.

 

"We better be going, kids. Take care and Welcome to Flaxton Street."

"Thank you." -Minhyuk

 

"Goodbye, MY ANGEL! See you soon!"- Hoya said to Seohyun and waved at her.

 

And Seohyun's hand automatically waved back at Hoya without her noticing it.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

HI EVERYONE!!!!! THIS IS A PART OF A TWO-DAY SPECIAL FOR OUR HOYA'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!! ^__________^

 

 

FOR THE LOVE OF HOYA!!! HAHA!!!

 

 

THANKS FOR ALL THOSE WHO SUBSCRIBED! KEEP ON LEAVING COMMENTS! WE APPRECIATE IT VERY MUCH!

 

 

TRULY YOURS,

iloveKkamjong14 and matoki_angel