Nobody Messes with the Queenka

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.
Suzy's POV
 
After class, the five of us walked home together.
Hoya, Seohyun and Sulli are walking together.While Taemin and I are walking behind them, holding hands. =">
 
Those three looked like a family. Hoya and Seohyun are the parents and Sulli is their daughter. 
 
What a very nice view. 
 
Then I suddenly think, will Taemin and I can go strong for years? Are we going to have a family of our own too? 
 
Is he the man that is destined for me to love forever?
 
 
"Has anyone seen Baekhyun today?" Sulli suddenly asked
 
Ugh! who cares about that jerk? Hearing his name makes ne angry!
 
"Someone said he saw him outside our room during lunch break but I didn't noticed him." Seohyun said
 
Yeah! Coz he's not worth noticing! That playboy!
 
I'm cursing baekhyun under my breath and murdering him in my mind when Taemin noticed me.
"Suzy-ah, are u alright?
"H-huh? I'm ok! Haha! I'm fine jagi." I answered.
"Are you sure ur ok?" Then he touched my forehead. We are together for 5 months now but whenever he touch me, it seems that there is an electricity that runs through my body and my heart beats so fast. I even wonder if he hears it.
"I-I told you I'm fine. I'm not sick."
"Ok. If that's what you say."
He held my hand and we just continued to walk.
 
"Is that Baek over there?" We stopped walking and looked at the direction where Hoya is looking. We saw Baekhyun sitting in the swing with a girl. And they both looked very happy.
 
"That's Kim Taeyeon unni! She is the new transferee in our school and she is in our class. She is two years older than me. Woah! Baekhyun is fast!" Seohyun stated
 
Kim Taeyeon? New transferee? Two years older than Seohyun so it means she is Baekhyun's noona! Aish! That guy! Such a flirt!!! But it's the first time that he dated a noona. Maybe he's serious about this one. But why do I care? Whatever differences they have, girls will always be girls. They are all the same in Baekhyun's eyes.
 
"Jagiya, could we go home now. I suddenly feel not so good. I guess I'm not really ok." I told Taemin
"Ok. I'll take you home."
 
"Sorry guys, We'll go now. See you tomorrow." I waved weakly at them.
"Omo! Suji-ah, get well soon. See you." Sulli said.
"Bye Suzy, Taemin" Others said.
 
I think I better go see the doctor. I suddenly felt something painful in my left chest and I don't know why.
 
 
The next day,
 
 
 
Krystal's POV
 
Flashback
 
Omo! I forgot that my next class is P.E! Ugh! How stupid I am?
 
Good thing i still have time left.
 
I went to my locker, took my P.E uniform and changed at the CR.
 
I'm almost done when i heard two girls entered and they are talking about something. I kinda eavesdropped honestly! Peace! 
 
Girl 1: I'm gonna watch the auditions! I heard Hongki is going to audition! Oh my gee! My future husband!
 
Girl 2: Wait, I heard that Minhyuk is going to audition too.
 
Girl 1: Minhyuk as in Lee Minhyuk, The hot swimmer from Section 4-D?
 
Girl 2: No! Minhyuk as in Kang Minhyuk, the Ultimate nerd! 
 
Girl 1: What? Hahaha. Is he out of his mind? I don't think he has talent.
 
WTF?
 
Girl 2: Like yeah! He doesn't even know how to sing. Hongki oppa is waaaay more better! Hahaha.
 
I can't take it anymore. I slammed the door as i go outside the cubicle. The two es were startled. They didin't expect that someone is inside the cubicle and it was me.
 
I looked at them, with a very serious and angry look.
 
"What did you just said about minhyuk? Just beacuse he is a nerd, you think he has no talent? You think he can't be cool enough? Why don't you look at yourselves first? Coz' what I can see now are two s that don't have brains and the only talent is to flirt around! And honestly, that's not so cool!"
 
"K-krystal-ssi."
 
"You have no right to say those kinds of things to Minhyuk! You guys don't even know him! And next time, don't let others hear you. I might not also be the only one to embarass you!"
 
"N-neh.. K-krystal-ssi..."
 
"Psh....lowlives."
 
Then i left the c.r. with a very angry look in my eyes. How dare those people! They will see! Minhyuk can change and he will be really a different one!
 
 
End of flashback.
 
"Minhyukkie! Could you please come with me to the mall?
"Huh? Why?"
"I just need to buy something. Please please. Pretty please????" Should I use my Bbuing Bbuing?
"Uh, ok."
"Thanks!"
"Umm... Sulli, I'll borrow Minhyuk for today. Is that ok?"
"H-huh? W-why are you telling that to me?"
"Cause I thought he's yours. ~_^" I teased.
"Of course not!" Sulli answered defensively. She's obvious. Haha!
 
"Yah! Why aren't we included?" Suzy asked
"It's kinda private. Hehe."
"Hmph! Then taemin and I will also go on a private date together! Right,Jagi?" Then she clinged her arms into Taemin's
 
"Yeah. But not today. You still need to study for the upcoming exams." Taemin answered which made Suzy pout but taemin just pinched her cheeks. Aww. How sweet!
 
"So we're leaving now guys! See you tomorrow!" I dragged Minhyuk and we left. 
 
Minhyukkie's POV
 
I really wonder what's going in Krystal's mind right now.
Of all people, she asked me to come with her to the mall. It's not that I don't want to, I just find it weird.
 
"So what is that important thing we need to buy?" I asked her
"Just follow me, you'll see!" she answered.
 
After a few minutes of walking,
 
"Here we are!" she exclaimed
 
I looked at her with a very confused look.
 
"What are you supposed to buy in a men's botique???"
I asked
 
"You are going to have a make over!" 
 
HUH?