Mixed-up

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.

*Sulli’s POV*

And as I expected, everything feels so awkward today.

Even if Taemin and Suzy are in a relationship, they never go to school together. Usually, Taemin is the first one to arrive. He would take his seat; plug in his earphones and just sleep. Sometimes he would study or read a book.

But today, as soon he put down his bag, he went outside the classroom and leaned against the wall. I’m certain that he’s waiting for Suzy to arrive to make sure that he could settle things with her before this day begin.

I can clearly see Taemin outside from where I sit. He’s looking anxious –far from the usual relaxed Lee Taemin that everyone sees every day.

 Indeed, love does change a person.

I continued to secretly observe until Suzy finally came. And even before Suzy entered the room, Taemin dragged her to somewhere else.

I turned around and I saw Baekhyun, looking at the same direction as mine. Our gazes met, and he let out a heavy sigh.

I just hope everything would turn out well.

 

***

 

*Suzy’s POV*

It’s early in the morning and Taemin surprised me by dragging me somewhere in a place in the school away from much people.

I don’t really know what we’re doing here, given the fact that he’s just staring at me for the past three minutes that we’re here.

 “Taemi-“

“Jagiya.”

I was surprised. It’s the first time that he called me ‘jagiya’. In the five months that we’re in a relationship, this is the first time ever. It sends shivers down my spine.

“I’m sorry.”

I got confused. Why is he saying sorry to me now?

“Why are you saying sorry? If this is because of what happened a few days before? It’s o-“

“Because I’m the only one who knows my love for you.”

What is he talking about?

“I haven’t let anyone know about it. I never let you feel how much I do love you.”

Am I really hearing these things? Is Taemin really saying all of these things to me? I’m speechless. I don’t know what to say and I absolutely can’t process everything that he’s saying. I also can’t move and I feel like my feet are pinned to the ground. My arms are feeling numb as well.

He then came a little closer and held my hands, intertwining my fingers with his. I flinched a little with his skin’s contact with mine. I have experienced this lot of times with him but this one’s different. Not to mention that he’s looking straight into my eyes. It makes me look at him directly at his eyes too. And it’s like his eyes are sending some force making me not lose my eye contact with him even if I want to break it.

“This time, I’ll do everything for you to know and feel that I love you.”

 Taemin leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead.

I feel like I’m running out of breath. It’s as if someone is squeezing my heart so hard. I just simply can’t breathe the whole time that Taemin’s lips are touching my forehead.

 After that, we started walking back to our classroom with his hand still holding mine. These feelings aren’t new to me. I always feel like some electricity is running through me whenever I touch him. I always feel like I can’t move whenever he looks deeply into my eyes.  I feel like I’m out of air when I confessed to him and when he accepted it five months ago. It’s all the same, only with one difference.

Back then, after all these feelings, I get excited. Now, I’m not.

Back then, whenever I ‘m having these feelings, I’m looking forward to experiencing it with him the next time. I’m always hoping for him to give me that feeling over and over again. But now, I don’t know if I should be wishing for these things to happen to me again or I would want this to be the last.

I don’t know what I should feel.

 We are near the door of the classroom when we saw Baekhyun who just then finished his conversation with Park Chanyeol from class 4-B. He saw us and my initial reaction was too let go Taemin’s hand.

But Taemin held it again, and this time even tighter.

Baekhyun’s lips formed a very wide smile. “Ah! It’s only six thirty in the morning and I’m seeing lovebirds being so sweet! I’m getting envious. Our Suzy must be really happy!”

Taemin smiled. “Then you should go get your own lovebird that will be with you, Baek.”

I don’t really feel so good about this.

“Yeah, I probably should. So I’ll get going now.” Then Baekhyun winked and left.

“We should go inside now, jagiya.” Taemin said.

“Yeah, we should.”

 

***

 

*Minhyuk’s POV*

“So I guess that ends our practice for today.” Yonghwa announced.

Shortly after I got accepted as the drummer for the band, the other band members were also introduced. Lee Jungshin, who is in the same year as me got accepted as the bassist. While the lead guitarist was an alumna, Lee Jonghyun and the leader and the vocalist are Jung Yonghwa who is also an alumna. Good enough, I know all of them so things aren’t awkward between the four of us.

“So where are you guys going after this?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

“Well, I don’t have classes anymore.” Jungshin replied.

“I also don’t have any gigs today. “ Yonghwa hyung followed.

Then everyone looked at me and waited for me to say something.

“I don’t have anything else to do too.” I replied.

“Then let’s hang out then!” Yonghwa hyung said and Jungshin and Jonghyun hyung cheered to that.

“Okay! It’s Minhyuk’s turn!”

After we ate, we go to Yonghwa hyung’s recording studio and practiced a little bit. Afterwards, we decided to play a game. Spin-the-bottle: Truth or Dare edition.

“Okay, truth or dare?” Jonghyun hyung asked.

I was really planning to answer truth but for the sake of having a little fun, I decided to choose the other option.

“Dare.” I answered.

“Kang Minhyuk, I dare you to call the girl you are in love with and confess to her right now.”

I froze.

Of all things, why does it have to be that?

“Can you change the dare?”

The three of them just shook their heads.

“But what if I’m not in love with anyone as of this moment?”

Jungshin raised his eyebrow. “You seriously want us to believe that?”

I sighed in defeat and got my cell phone and started to search for her number on my contacts list. The other three clapped and cheered in the process.

What in the world am I even doing? This is… oh god. I never imagined that my confession towards her would be like this.

Too much for the sake of having fun.

Ugh. This is too embarrassing.  I can’t do this.

I looked at the guys. They are eyeing me, waiting for me to put the phone on my ear and start spilling out the words of confession.

I really can’t do this.

“Yah! Kang Minhyuk, you’re taking forever to find your love’s number!” Yonghwa hyung said.

“Fine, hyung. I’m already calling.”

I called her number and after a few moments, she already picked up.

“Hyukkie!”

“Hi!”

“Why did you called?”

“Umm… I… I have something to tell you.”

I’m stuttering as I talk while the three other people are waiting for me to say it with wide grins plastered on their faces. This is seriously something that I know I’ll regret later.

“What is it, Minhyuk?” she asked.

“I… I… I love you.”

“What?” is the only thing that she managed to say. The hyungs and Jungshin on the other hand is pumping their fists up in the air while stopping themselves from making any noise that would be very suspicious for the girl that I’m talking to on the other line.

“Okay, bye.”  I suddenly hung up. Then everyone started laughing out.

“Nothing’s funny, really.” I said with much displease.

 “You are so cute, Minhyuk! With all your stuttering and blushing.” Jonghyun hyung said.

“Who’s the girl anyway?” Yonghwa hyung asked. Jungshin, who is just seating beside me, managed to grab my phone and checked out my call history.

 “Sulli. Sulli?” Jungshin asked. “You mean, Choi Jinri?”

Everyone looked at me and Jungshin asked me again.

“You like Choi Jinri?”

 I want to die right now.

 

***

 

*Third Person POV*

Seohyun and Hoya had been sitting on the swing for around twenty minutes already. Seohyun had asked her boyfriend if they can pass by the playground first before heading back home. But the whole time that the two of them are sitting on the bench, Seohyun is just silent and this made Hoya seem wonder what’s going on inside his Seoangel’s mind.

“You seem to be very silent today.” Hoya broke the silence between the two of them. Seohyun looked at him with an expression that Hoya can’t seem to understand. It’s not so sad but it’s definitely not joy either.

“Am I? Sorry.” Seohyun replied.

 “Is there anything you want to tell me?” Hoya asked, hopeful to get an insight to his girlfriend’s mind.

Seohyun sighed. Something has been bothering her for days. She really wants to tell it to Hoya but she thinks that she shouldn’t tell it anytime soon. She should prepare herself first for whatever Hoya’s reaction on the matter would be because it’s something that involves him and her.

“It’s nothing. I’m just thinking.”

“Thinking about what?”

“Life.”

Hoya got up from his seat and kneeled across Seohyun so that he’s level with her. “Was something wrong happened?”

Seohyun shook her head. “No. I’m just thinking about what might happen to our lives in the years to come.”

“You want to know what will happen? To others, I’m not really sure. But to us, I know. We’re both going to achieve our own dreams. Then we would get married and start our own family. We will grow old together with all our hair getting white. But even if our bones are already weak and we can barely walk properly, we would still sit in this swing like this.”

Seohyun smiled. “Lee Howon, is this a marriage proposal already?”

Hoya smiled as well. “If you want it to put that way then yes. This is a marriage proposal.” He got up and kissed Seohyun’s forehead.

Seohyun then got up from her seat and hugged Hoya. “Then I’m saying yes to it.”

They both stayed that way for a few moments before they broke the hug.  Seohyun is smiling at Hoya and the latter is relieved to see his Seoangel smiling like that. But he knew that something’s bothering Seohyun. He can tell it with how tight her hug was and how her eyes have a flicker of worry or sadness in them. It must be something that Seohyun chooses not to tell as of the moment. Maybe she’s trying to figure out things on her own first. Hoya trusts Seohyun. And he’ll just always be there for her whatever it is.

But then something passing by caught his eye. “Is that Krystal crying?”

Seohyun turned around. And yes, it was Krystal and she’s really crying.

“Krystal!” Seohyun yelled, catching Krystal attention. Krystal stopped from walking while Seohyun and Hoya are rushing towards her.

“Krystal, who made you cry?” Hoya asked as soon as they reached her. Krystal then looked at Hoya for a few while before crashing herself to Hoya’s chest and cry much harder. Seohyun on the other hand is patting and rubbing Krystal’s back, in the hopes of making comforting her even just a bit.

“Oppa…” is the only thing that Krystal can manage to say.

Hoya and Seohyun looked at each other, extremely worried about Krystal.

 


 

OH GOSH IT HAS BEEN SO LONG~ WE DEFINITELY MISSED THIS!

 

We are very sorry for being away for so long. So here’s a chapter for you, guys. =)

 

Read, Subscribe, Comment, Upvote, but most especially, ENJOY!~

 

Lovelots~