Out of My League

Drunk Confessions at Flaxton St.
Krystal's POV
 
"No, Krystal. You're not going to give me a makeover!" I kept on pulling him inside but he's so stubborn.
 
"C'mon hyukkie! Trust me you need this."
 
We are here outside the men's botique and minhyuk doesn't want to go inside. Why is it so hard to convince him! It took me an hour already!!!
 
"Okay. Give me a one very good and logical reason why I should have a makeover."
 
"Seriously, you wanna know?" 
 
"Yes. I want to know."
 
"Ok. I won't let you audition tomorrow for the school band being the nerdy Kang Minhyuk."
 
"I don't get it."
 
"Gosh! I thought you're smart! Why can't you figure out what I'm trying to say!?! Ok. I don't want you to look like a nerd anymore. I want you to look like a drummer for a band that's why I want you to change your look."
 
"That's it?"
 
"Yes"
 
"Sorry but it didn't convinced me. Let's go home." He put an arm around me and dragged me outside. We look like a crazy couple. 
 
"NOOOO!!!! Minhyuk! Just do this for me, please? Do this for me. I beg you." I dropped my knees on the ground and hugged his legs.
 
I'm really desperate. I want to show everyone that they can't just simply underestimate Minhyuk because of his looks. Minhyuk is a very nice person equipped with brains and talent.
 
"Ok ok. I'll do it!" I sighed.
"Really? Thank you very much!" I hugged him tightly. I'm just so happy!!!
 
"U-um...Krystal, it's ok. Can we go inside now? People are already looking at us." He whispered at me
"O-oh. Sorry." I shyly said and let go from the hug.
 
We entered the botique and there are so many outfits that will match Minhyuk. 
 
"Try this." 
*After trying*
"No, that's too casual. Try this."
"Ugh. That's too plain. How 'bout this one?"
 
 
 
"Uhm. That's so-so."
After few minutes of searching and trying out different clothes. I found an outfit that suits him perfectly!
 
 
He really looked stunning. I can't even take my eyes off him. He looks HOT! Sorry, Sulli! But I think I'm drooling. Hehe. Just Kidding!
 
"Do I look ok?"
"I can't simply describe how you look right now. You are near perfection." I said.
"Really?"
"Yeah!"
 
We bought his new clothes and went straight to the optical shop to buy his contact lens. 
 
"No, Krystal. There's no way I'm using contact lenses."
"But you can't wear those glasses anymore."
"I don't want to wear contact lenses."
"I'm gonna wear contct lenses from now on. So you should also wear now."
"You don't need contact lenses."
"I need it."
 
Well, I really don't need contact lenses though my vision isn't that perfect anymore, I still can manage. I lied to minhyuk so he will use contact lenses.
 
In the end, I succeeded in my mission! I can't wait to see the people's reaction tomorrow! 
 
We go home together of course. He walked by my house.
 
"Umm, Krystal, do you like any of your suitors?" He asked out of the blue.
"I don't like any of them because I don't think they are really sincere. But there's this someone that gave me a letter. I don't know who he is but, out of all my stalkers, I can feel that he is the most sincere. Oh! Do you know this song? Can you sing this for me?"
I gave him the letter since its always in my bag.
 
"Out of my league. Stephen Speaks."
"So can you sing it?!"
"you mean right now?"
"Umm.yeah!" i dragged him to the playground and we sat at one of the benches there.
 
"Ok. Game! I wanna hear the whole song!" I requested
"Alright"
 
It's her hair and her eyes today 
that just simply take me away 
and the feeling that i'm falling further in love 
makes me shiver but in a good way
all the times i have sat and stared 
as she thoughtfully thumbs through her hair
and she purses her lips, bats her eyes as she plays,
with me sitting there slack-jawed and nothing to say 
coz i love her with all that i am 
and my voice shakes along with my hands 
coz she’s all that I see and she’s all that I need
and i'm out of my league once again 

"Wow! Daebak! Minhyukkie! You're so good!" I said with teary eyes. Being carried away by my emotions, I absentmindedly hugged him. 

He hugged me back. 

My heart is beating so fast! Eotteoke? Calm Down, Soojung. You're just amazed by his voice. 

I pulled out first. There was an awkward silence.

He cleared his throat.

"Ehem. Ehem."

"Ah. Let's go home now. We still have to study for the quiz tomorrow." I stood up and walked.

"Wait!" He called.

"Gomawo, Soojung-ah." He stared deep into my eyes.

I can't take this anymore! 

"A-aniyo. That's nothing. You're my friend right? Just do your best at the auditions. We'll be there to support you." 

"Sure." 

Then he walked me all the way home.