CHAPTER 08

My love, please smile.

 

I don't know why, my hearts pounding really fast when he sat next to me in the bus. well, I seems to be giddy around him. wait, it's not giddy, but I should say comfortable. oh yes, comfortable. seo joohyun, set your mind straight. you have jongin, kim jongin. it's a normal attraction to luhan. yes, it is normal. 

 

She sighed as she thought again her feelings. Luhan heard her and took a glance her, there's a slight of worried in his eyes but he just can't show that to joohyun yet. joohyun was looking outside all the time and just glance at her wrist. as soon as they arrived at their  university and they took off the bus.

 

"well, I should be going now since my class is going to start real soon. so good luck on your soccer thingy" she smiled and bowed to him immediately before turn to her back. suddenly she heard luhan voice asking him to stop and luhan was running towards her. by that time, she felt like her heart skip the beat from the usual beat. it become even more faster without her knowing.

 

"joohyun, well if you don't mind.. can you come to the tournaments? to give support to me.. well I means our varsity team." luhan scratched her head and grinned like a fool and slightly make joohyun amused, thinking how cute that luhan could be. she just nodded and walk away quickly cause she believe she will look totally like a fool in front of luhan, with her burning cheeks, it's not good for her up image.

As Luhan look at joohyun back that's currently walking away from him, he slightly pumped his fist to the air. he slightly got a chill from her angelic smile as he leaned to the wall behind him. He just shook his head while smiling but suddenly someone poke his cheeks. he look at beside her and he saw joohyun with a cheerleader outfit. joohyun twirling around and shows her gums. she look so radiantly from luhan views.

 

"Oppa, how's my outfits for today? Am I cute enough for you?" she giggles. this... this is different from joohyun. He shook his head and suddenly joohyun image dissapear and it was yoona that twirling around and smile to him. slowly his smile fade away but he manage to catch that smile back for yoona.

 

"Umm, that's good. you look cute. yoona, you see I'm late. so yeah, see you later" he took his backpack and slide it to his right shoulder and ruffles yoona hair and walk away.

 

"I guess I'm not the reason why he's smiling.." yoona murmured as she look at luhan.

 

 

"OH WAIT UP. THE CLASS HAS BEEN CANCELLED?!" joohyun slowly hit her forehead as she slowly fix her bang. she massage her temple and look at the notice board.

and why am I never notice this? If I knew about this beforehand, I could get some rest at home or killing some time by practicing my piano skills. that was joohyun thought but as soon as she heard someone talking about the soccer match, she remember about luhan.

 

"I wanna to watch baekhyunnie. he must be freakin hot in that soccer match." A girl with chocolate brown hair said while pouting to someone around her height. All of them rolled their eyes and said something nonsense words that joohyun can't barely hear.

 

"Oh, it's taeyeon. should I ask her about the match? should I or shouldn't I?" joohyun thought before she deciding to call taeyeon name.

 

"Taeyeon sunbae.. wait up" joohyun said. They all stop and look at joohyun with their raised eyebrows.

 

"Yes, seohyun? It's a miracle you knew taeyeon name." One red hair girl said while squezzing taeyeon cheeks. joohyun slightly giggled and that amused all of them.

 

"Ahh, so the 'Cold Princess' knew how to laugh" sooyoung and joohyun look at them with a questioning eyes.

 

"Oh, that's your nickname in our homeroom, don't you know that? but ahhhhhhh. you knew my name. seohyun the cold princess knew my name" Taeyeon clapped her hand excitedly and hugged joohyun suddenly.

 

"well, you know we really want to talk to you but you seems really cold. colder than this person." someone with blonde hair with rainbow highlight at her hair pointed to another girl with blonde hair.

 

"I'm not cold. I just don't like to smile" Jessica glare to her and smile to joohyun and added, "don't worry. I'm a nice person."

 

"well, hello my name is sunny and that rainbow girl is hyoyeon. do you want to join us to to go the soccer match?" she smiled and look at joohyun.

"well, do you mind if I join you guys?" joohyun timidly ask. A girl with a tan skin slowly walk to her her hair and patted her hand.

 

"We would love too. I guess other's won't mind right?" she look at others and all of them nodded with a smile on their face. 

 

joohyun bowed to them and introduce herself to them.

 

"Well, you don't need that though but well, I'm taeyeon.. eonnie. I would prefer that" taeyeon said.

 

"Well, I am Tiffany and it's a pleasure to talk to you, dongsaennie" Tiffany said with a smile in eyes.

 

"I'm sunny eonnie"

 

"jessie, The Gorgeous Jess" Jessica said while flipping her hair and all of them rolled their eyes.

 

"Hyoyeon eonnie and don't mind this foolish girl" Hyoyeon said with a grin at her face.

 

"And last but not least, I'm yuri and let's go should we?" she chuckled and took joohyun hands and take her to the match.

 

Finally, I have a friend jongin. and it's all thanks to Luhan.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

EVERYONE! LITTLEBABYANGEL IS HERE PROVIDING YOU ANOTHER CHAPTER. >< OH.MY.GOD.it's been ages I didn't update but I hope you guys will wait patiently okay? I've been busy. really busy. so yeah. enjoy. :DD

 

to the new subscriber, thank you for the subscribe and I hope you love this new updates and finally guyssssssss! I introduce you a new characters, GIRLS GENERATION. <3

do you love them? of course you do. oh yeah, EXO teaser MV is really great. <3

 

so till then, see you later.