CHAPTER 09

My love, please smile.

 

“Look at her, who is she?”

“Is she in Taeyeon group? Oh my, oh my, is she going to replace Yoona place?”

 

Everyone starts to talk about the new girls in Taeyeon group. Well, first and foremost, most of them are the heiress from a big company and also from the rich family. Joohyun started to felt uncomfortable with their wild eyes.

 

“Oh please, stop talking about others. We want to watch the competition, not hearing your complaints and gossips.” Jessica said with cold stare at others. All of them starts to spread away and Jessica rolled his eyes.


“Oh, I’m sorry if I’m here, being friends with you guys made someone talk about you guys” Joohyun apologized to Jessica.

 

“No need to say sorry. It’s not your fault. It just they hard to resist when there is fabulous Jessica over here” Jessica said while flipped her blonde hair.

 

“Can’t deny that you look gorgeous indeed.” Joohyun said while giggled and showed her both thumbs up.

 

“Look, only Seohyun knew the real princess among us. Uh, all of you is not understanding just like my Seohyun. And Seohyun-ah, you can called me eonnie. I would love to hear that from your cute lips” Jessica hold her tongue up to her members and laughed. All of them rolled their eyes and pretend to vomit at Jessica statements and all of them laughed.

 

“Okay, enough with the jokes. Should we walk faster since the match going to start soon?” Taeyeon said as she leads the group. All of them nodded and start to walk faster than before since they have to find a good places to watch the match.

 

“Eonnie, I’m going to the toilet for a while. I’ll catch up with you guys later.” Joohyun smiled and ran to the toilet. She holds her phone and called Jongin but he didn’t picked up the phone so she decided to send him a text message.

 

To: Jongin dear

 

Jongin, do you believe this? I had 7 eonnie! ^-^ I know right! I can’t wait to tell you everything! If only I didn’t met Luhan, I didn’t know about the match and everything. Oh yeah, I didn’t tell you about Luhan either right? We should meet up later. Miss you Jongin. Love you, take care okay?

 

Joohyun took a deep breath and ran to the field. She tried to find others but she didn’t even see any one. Suddenly someone patted her shoulder and turns out to be Luhan.

 

“Oh hello Luhan-shi” Joohyun bowed.

 

“Oh hello back Joohyun... I means Seohyun-shi. It’s nice to see you here” Luhan said while rubbing his back neck.

 

“Well, of course I’ll be here since I want to support our varsity team right?” Joohyun smiled cutely while pumped her fist to the air. Luhan just chuckled to her reaction and smiled.

 

“Oh well Luhan-shi, I need to go. Good luck for the match.” Joohyun bowed once again and went to the spectators place. Luhan just shrugged his shoulders and continue to warms up again.

 

“Where have you been?” Taeyeon asked Joohyun worriedly.

 

“Toilet. Oh everyone, I just want to say that you guys can call me Joohyun since all my special persons in my life calling me that.” Joohyun smiled and all of them nodded their head.

Suddenly, Taeyeon shrieked loudly.

 

“OH MY GOD, I CAN’T BREATH. THE GAME HAS BEGIN ALREADY”

 

They all chuckled to Taeyeon reaction and paid attention to the game. They shouted whenever their university hit the goal and leaving a big impression to Joohyun. Luhan also doing his good performance and he scored a lot of goals.

 

There is someone watching over her, with his sad gloomy eyes, he could see her shiny eyes whenever she paid attention to the match.

 

“She’s happy… but me? I’m doomed” he mumbled.

 

“Why, you can’t bear the pain?” He said as he patted his shoulders.

 

“Hyung, I can’t. I love her too much.” He said.

 

“You will hurt her even more if she knew the truth. If only you let go of her by that time, she already move on by right now. You know, by right now… you only have two options. It’s either you have to tell her right now and left… or waits for another three years and left. Which one do you prefer?” That older man looked at the younger boy with concern.

 

“It’s just the same with no option for me.” The younger boy smiled bitterly.

 

“They are made for each other.”

“I can break their ties and Joohyun will be mine for forever Hyung.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“But you are forgetting one thing… you are dead Jongin.”

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                  _______________________________

 

 

GUYS! I'M BACK WITH A NEW CHAPTER. UHH, IT'S BEEN A MONTH? 2 MONTHS? OR MONTHS MONTHS MONTHS? oh my god. I miss you guys a lot. a lot a lot. really. T______T

 

oh well, since I'm in my matriculation, this will be semi hiatus. I am so sorry and thanks to those subscribing eventhough it's been ages I didn't update. I appreciate that a lot! to those subsribing which is:
 

babykero14

loveables

ghei-ish

icekyuream

perhapsMe

HerLovelyWinterRose

icantreact

Dayanyanyanyan

kfishyhae

riamaulina

sms0712

massivetts

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. THANK YOU AND A MILLIONS THANK YOU. THANK YOU FOR THOSE COMMENTING AND UPVOTING TOO. oh my, I felt like crying. I love this story so much as much as I love seohan. guys, thank you for supporting.. and I will try to find a time to update mine. thank you once again. *bows 90 degree*