CHAPTER 10

My love, please smile.

"The Past"

14th January 2007

 

Jongin was waiting for joohyun and since today was his birthday, he wants to celebrate his special day with the one that he love. Then, he saw her, waving to him on the other side of the road. He, with an excited smile, waving back to her.

 

"My love, I have something for you." He shouted with that smile that seems to be plastered on his face and he saw her disbelief eyes and her warm smile. Jongin was so excited and crossed the road without looking at his side. His eyes is full with joohyun and soon we can hear a thump sound.

 

A very loud sounds.

 

And that's sound made Joohyun's heart stops for awhile and because of that sound, she become a person with a dead soul.

"Joohyun..." he was in his own pool of blood and everything went black for jongin. She could only stared. Eventhough people already gathered up to help Jongin, she could only stared and she walked away, slowly falling and fainted on the side of the road.

 

He opened his eyes, he was at somewhere else and he could see his dad, with his red eyes and nose showed that he just cried. His mom crying over a body and he was totally in shocked because he saw his own body, coated with his own blood. His lifeless body.

 

"What happens? What happens? I'm still alive. Mom, dad! I'm here, don't you see me? That's body... is not mine. Mom, dad!" He tried to touched his dad but he couldn't. He was invisible. He just cried and cried. Suddenly, someone patted his shoulder.

 

"Young man, this is not your place anymore."

Jongin looked at at that strangers with tears in his eyes.
 

"What do you mean? I'm still alive. I cant gooo.. My family needs me. Joohyun.. She needs me too." He wailed to the strangers and cry on his knees. 

 

"Come, let's just go." That stranger slowly take Jongin's hand and lead Jongin to some place that he could never imagine before. 

 

 

"Welcome to the Nirvana. You are now.. dead. The date of your death was 14th January 2007, at 3.45. We have been evaluated you and you have done a lot of good deeds."

 

His mind starts to flash everythings that has happened in his life. how rebellious he would be to his parents, how mischievous he will be. And there is only one girl that keeps lingering in his mind, One voice that keeps lingering in his ears and he couldn't say no to the goodbye. Not yet.

 

"Wait, did I just die in front of Joohyun?"

They remained in silent.

NO.

IT CAN'T BE.

 

"Bring me back to her! she will become crazy! do you know that?" He wailed.

 

"You are already dead, Kim Jongin. She has to accept the fact." 

 

Suddenly, Jongin stand by his knee and begged to them.

 

"I've never been this low, never. It's for only Joohyun sake. She only have me, only me. She depends a lot of me. She would go insane and I don't want to see she's getting hurt. I don't want to leave her yet, I'm not ready and I know she's not ready to have me leaving her like this. Please.. I beg you." Jongin's eyes already b with tears and he lowered his head, not going to show his tears to others.

 

"Love is sure the most powerful things in this world."

 

Her eyes were slowly opened and the image in front her, become clear and more clear. It's slowly become the image of the one that she loved the most, Kim Jongin. 

"Jongin-ah" She cried and hugged Jongin tightly.

 

"Jongin, don't leave me. Don't you ever leave me. I'm scared. I'm really scared." She said in his arm.

 

"Why, what's wrong?" He caressed Joohyun's cheeks softly before lands his lips on Joohyun's forehead.

"I dreamt that you got hit by the car today, you.. blood. It's scary. I really thought that I'm going to lose you. That dreams.. It's feels so real. His tears falls down on Joohyun's head he secure Joohyun in his arms.

 

"Don't worry, I will never leave you. I won't." Jongin smile to him and hugged her back.

 

"I can bring you to her but you can never show yourself to your parents or someone that related to you. But you have to do one thing for us. You have to become as cupid or to be precise as Match Maker."

 

From that day, Joohyun live in denial, believing that Jongin is still alive and Jongin alive in Joohyun's life, only her life.

 

"By right now, I would think that fate is even more cruel than a murderer."

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello everyone. we meet again! I miss you guys a lot! I means like seriously. I'm sorry for being in hiatus for a very long time since I have a lot of assignment. and now I'm back for you guys. I miss SeoKai, SeoHan and THIS STORY. NOT TO FORGET, YOU GUYS TOO.

 

hehe, so how was it? It is just a flashback and telling you the reason why Jongin is becoming as Match Maker. Well, do you like chapter?

 

Okay, I'll see you again next time. I promise. so bye! Love you guys and happy readings!