CHAPTER 14

My love, please smile.

“I’m home.” No answer, there’s silent. Those silent engulfed Joohyun.

She went to her room, changed into comfortable cloth, watch drama on cable television with popcorn in her hand while waiting for her brother.

“It’s past one.” Joohyun sighed. She took her phone and her brother said he couldn’t come home because of those extra works and he need to finish it by tomorrow. She turn off the television and went to her bed, took her comforter and put it around her. Silently, slowly she started to cry.

She reached her phone and called him but somehow she only reached his voicemail.

“Hi, this is Jongin! You can leave your message after this beep, thank you.”

Beeeeeeep……

“Hai Jongin... you know that I missed you right? You know I don’t want you to suffer right... I know that I can’t reach you anymore, I know that that but I keep myself in silent because I don’t want to lose you. I don’t even want to lose you Jongin-ah” Joohyun cried.

 

*flashback*

“Joohyunnieeee! What are you doing?” Jongin said while ruffles Joohyun hair.

“Stop messing with my hair, you idiot.” Joohyun pouted, tried to fix her hair but Jongin took her hand and kissed it. He slowly tugged her bang to her ears.

“Oh well, I’m your idiot then and you look prettier when you don’t have your bangs. Because if you don’t have the bangs, I can do something” Jongin winked.

“What are you going to do?” Joohyun looked at Jongin eyes, and with his naughty smile, he kissed her forehead and run away.

“I can do that!” Jongin said.

“Ya! Kim Jongiiiin!”

*end of the flashback*

 

“Hello Mr. Luhan, welcome home. Do we have to prepare anything for you sir?” One of Luhan butler asked him as soon as he reached home.

“No, it’s fine. I would rather go to sleep.” They all nodded and separate on their way. Luhan went to her room and changed into his sleep attire but he couldn’t sleep so and he decided to write something.

 

 

Tell me what love is, is it suffocating? Is it hurting?

Why people afraid to fall in love?

Tell me what love is, is it true love is blind?

Is it true love is just a waste?

I need someone to tell me what love is

To give me the real meaning of love

To give something that could not be trade with anything

To give me love that no one could ever give.

 

                                                                                                                                                                 Luhan

 

He yawned and look at his table clock and its past 4am in the morning. He smiled and suddenly his eyes fixed in one picture that he put it in a frame. His hand trace on the picture and slowly tears streaming down.

*flashback*

“Hyung, you know I have this pretty girlfriend! I will show you her picture later.” The younger one said while they are waiting for their movie time together, waiting in the queue for popcorn.

“Oh really, let me see.” Luhan said.

“Oh wait, I’ll… oh no, I don’t think so I’m going to show it to you though because she’s like an angel in disguise.” The younger one said with his proud voice.

“Seriously if I were your other friends, I will seriously smack your head.” Luhan pretended to hit him and chuckles.

“But I am serious hyung, if hyung fall for her, then I have to give her up.” Jongin looked at Luhan seriously and Luhan stopped for awhile, and laughed it off.

“Okay, okay I’ll surrender. I won’t look at your angel okay?” Luhan put his arms around Jongin and lead him to the cinema.

*end of flashback*

“Jongin-ah, you know that day, I found someone look exactly like you. He looked exactly like you. Hey buddy, you know I missed you right.” Luhan tears fall down and he sobbed silently, reminisce all his memories with Jongin, the son of his driver, Mr. Kim.

 

You know, their fate is twisted.

On Sunday, Joohyun wore black attire, seems like she’s attending a funeral. She bought a bouquet of lilies on her way to memorial place. She walked slowly to the place that she barely visit.

She stand for a little while before she said.

 

“Hello Kim Jongin.”