CHAPTER 09

My love, please smile.

 

why did they choose me? why me? they are crazy. totally crazy. he sighed for many times for today, couldn't think of anything. he leaned on the brick wall while waiting  for  his  dear to finish her class. being a sweet boyfriend that he could be, he always accompanied her from her school to her shared apartment. then, he saw someone with brown tousled hair, he was laughing his other friends.

 

"luhan..." he murmured the name softly.

 

"Kim jongin!" A voice starled him with as she wrapped her arms around his waist, with a grinned plastered on her face, on her angelic face.

 

"Seo joohyun! you surprise me! don't do that or else I'll die because of heart attack" he pretended to be mad at joohyun and pinched joohyun both cheeks. she just smiled happily. seeing his boyfriend is sure made her day and he chuckled to joohyun attitude right now. well, this is the real joohyun and she rarely shows her trueself to people. he held out his hand and she happily accepted that and their hands intertwined.

 

"you know what, your hand is just warm" she said while leaning on his shoulders and he smiled to her compliments. he kissed the back of her hand, and forgetting about the task that he should do and they talked all the way to her apartment.

 

"seo joohyun, what a nice name she had" luhan chuckled to himself when he was in his car, thinking how he behave like a stupid teenage boy that just fall in love. "wait, wait. is that even love? I don't know. I should just ignore that. this is normal though. remember luhan, there is no such of things fall in love in a first sight. it's a fairytale story, and that won't be happen in this reality." he shook his head to rid of his thought and he didn't realised that his driver had been looking at him all the time.

 

"Young master, is there anything in your mind?" he said politely.

 

"Nothing Mr. Kim. anyways where are we going?" he asked, to avoid another question from his driver.

 

"we are in our way to take your new suit. today, you have another dinner with the heiress of LG company, Miss Im" he said in his formal tone as his eyes focusing back on the road.

 

"Again? Do I have to act everyday Mr. Kim? I'm tired with this play. I'm sick of it! I'm sick of it!" he hissed and clenched his teeth to suppress his anger.

 

"It's your choice young master. you choose to pretend while you can be sincere" he said.

 

"If only this bussiness engagement never exist. If only I was born in a normal family." luhan sighed and smiled bitterly. he might seems obedient but he's actually more rebellious but what can he do when all the responsibilities in his shoulder right now?

 

"remember what mrs Lu always said to you, we can't choose our fate, but we could live it up and....""smile always. I know. I will always remembered her words eventhough she's gone" luhan continued. he smiled bitterly and look at outside the windows.

by that time, he saw joohyun with someone. they seems close and he's taller than joohyun. he's got tanned skin yet looked so attractive, even for boys. luhan eyes met him for seconds before his car starts to move again.

 

"Why does he seems so familiar to me?" luhan murmured to himself.

 

""jongin, what are you looking at? are you looking at another girls again?" she pouted.

 

"Nah~ I'm looking at your destiny" he said with a serious tone in his voice but that's made joohyun chuckled.

 

"yeah, you're right" she smug and told jongin about her day at university how lonely she were, don't even have friends to talk with. she couldn't socialized with anyone in her homeroom classmates but jongin just listened to half heartedly.

 

"It's their fate Kim Jongin, It's their fate and you can't change it"

 

Jongin stopped from walking and asked her questions. "Do you, by any chance. know some guy name luhan?"

 

"Luhan, well. wait.... urmm. I think I have. oh yeah, the guys that I've bumped today. why?" she asked him with a questioning eyes.

 

"Oh, nothing. Joohyun-ah, I have to go now. you can walk by yourself right? goodbye, love you" he said that as he kissed joohyun forehead and walked away. joohyun shrugged and decided to let this matter off. is not that luhan going to be her boyfriend one day since she know that her heart only one space and that's for kim jongin, no one else and she continue to walk but without her knowing, jongin eyes followed her move until she entered her apartment buildings.

 

"It's their fate, Kim jongin. It's their fate and you couldn't change it."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello, guys I'm back. well, just for awhile since I'm borrowing one of my friend laptop~ ;~; I've beeen busyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy >.< I hope your guys understand and to summernight and exogeneration0406, thank you for the subscribe My Love, please smile! I'm pleased with the fact that you subscribing to this humble story. :D I'm glad to have you guys as seohan and seokai shipper! :D WEEEEEEE (Y) woahhhh! there's a lot of people guessed it right. so I guess, I can't keep the secret, but I will revealed the secret later okay? ;) hehehe, so what did you think about this chapter? fate.. fate.. and destiny. that's pretty cruel right. :(

SO I NEED SOME SHOUT OUT. WHO DO YOU CHOOSE IN THIS STORY? SEOHAN OR SEOKAI? comment on the box okay? ;) see you guys again! :D

 

 

wait, wait wait. well, practically I need some favor..... *shy face* can I request a poster from you guys for this story? *shy shy shy* and trailer? *shy shy* It's okay if you can't. It's not a big deal though. love you guys <3