CHAPTER 06

My love, please smile.

 

"oppa, you looked so worn out. are you praticing your soccer skills over your limit again? I don't you to get sick again." yoona asked luhan when they are in the fancy restaurant, eating their dinner but it seems luhan didn't paid attention to her. sho slowly brushed her hand against luhan hand and finally luhan snapped out from his deep thought.

 

"Yes, yoona? Do you want to eat something else?" he smiled and continue to eat. yoona just shook her head and asked him whether he listened to her or not but luhan just smiled and from that yoona knew the answer and she smiled bitterly. it's not fake but it's not showing that she's happy with the situation either. they ate  their dinner without words and there you goes, another silent dinner between them. yeah, maybe they known as 'the sweetest couple in the universe' but that's just in front of others but it comes just in between of them, they are speechless and awkward to each other. They finished their dinner and luhan decided to just send yoona back to her house.

 

Being a gentleman guy as ever, luhan opened the car door for yoona after a silent drive. they bid their goodbye to each other. before luhan could reached his car, he could felt someone arms wrapped his waist at the back and he can heard some faint sobbed.

 

"oppa, I know that you don't love me like the way I do love you. I know that you are stuck with this engagement. but oppa, I'm going to wait until you found the real meaning of love. If we are not meant to be, it's okay oppa. I'm willing to bear this pain and sorrow cause I know It's worth it to felt what is the meaning of love. one thing that I could asked from you, let me stay by your side until your destiny choose to appear in front of you. until that day, I'll give up on you"  she said, as he can felt wet from his back and he knew yoona cried. slowly, she unwrapped her arms and luhan turned around to saw yoona red eyes and red nose, He was speechless but he couldn't do anything. Yoona smiled to him and kissed his cheeks.

 

"Take care." she bid her goodbye and went to her house. His eyes followed yoona steps and his eyes was full with guilty and sorrow.

 

"I'm sorry yoona-ah" luhan murmured softly.

 

somewhere around Seoul apartment buildings, someone was amazed with seoul night life, they seems alive with the lights glowing. Someone poked her waist and she just grinned to him. he hand out some hot chocolate to her and she gladly accepted it.

 

"Woah oppa. Seriously I could tell this apartment will cost you a lot! right?" she said as she took a sipped of hot chocolate that he just gave. he grinned to her compliments and shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Well, you are talking to the one that give idea for Samsung Galaxy Note and what did you expect? Samsung will give their best workers just a little amount of money?" He smirked.

 

"Ah in oppa, you are bragging much." joohyun stick her tongue out to her half brother, yoo ah in.

 

(A/N: Can't help it! >.< I love him too much so I decided to give him a minor character in this story, let me give you picture of yoo ah in.)

 

 

"big baby girl, let's talk inside. It's getting chill over here. I don't to get some stupid fever because of you." Ah in laughed laughed and ruffled joohyun hair. They went inside and settled themselves in his living room. they chatted until midnight since it's been ages they haven't meet each other.

 

well,

 

since that accident.

 

"I miss you, you know? I know we had some petty fight but you don't even visit me all." he pouted and he slightly hit joohyun head with some keroro plushie. Ah in stick his tongue out childishly and he got karma. they laughed and talked about how their mom found her first love after ah in biological dad died in one accident and had joohyun after that. this explained why they had different surname.

 

"Do you know something? you are so lucky cause you are being surrounded by mum and dad love. of course me." Ah in said while putting blanket on her that already on her bed.

 

"Don't forget Kim jongin too. He love me too much. Joohyun said as she hugged her keroro plushie but ah in face turned pale when he heard jongin name.

 

"You still can see him, joohyun-ah?" he asked worriedly with a puzzled face.

 

"of course I can see him oppa. He's not an invicible man" joohyun chuckled to her brother question. of course it's a stupid question right? Ah in smiled bitterly and asked her to sleep. he turned off the light and closed the door. when he walked out from their apartment buildings, he sighed.

 

"He's still appear in joohyun sight?" he wondered.

 

"Hyung, yes I am." a voice. Ah in turned around and find the sources of the voice and he turned around. his eyes wide upon seeing the figure in front of him.

 

"Kim.. Kim Jongin."

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Done with the updates, so how? I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. well, this is pretty much a present from me to you guys. to reihn22, minniemina21 and last but not least jjajja, thank you for subscribing My love, Please smile. I'm really honoured to have you guys spent your precious time to read my little story. :3 oh yeah, how about you guys think about yoona? yeah. she's a really nice girl ;~; I feel bad. :( however, the story must be follows my own plot I guess right. well, because this is life? as you know, this story is not fully realistic, so I hope you enjoy.

 

Jongin... umm, he mysterious. I know I know but I'll reveal his trueself later, is that okay? ;)

 

so yeah, till next update. love you guys. <3