CHAPTER 07

My love, please smile.

 

"Jongin will never be this late to fetch me." joohyun mumbled to herself and shielded herself with her palm on her forehead from sun in the morning. she sighed and made her own conclusion that jongin was busy with his work. Well, to be honest joohyun never knew about jongin works. Jongin kept his work as one of his secret and as his privacy and being an understand girlfriend she is, she never doubted jongin. She knew jongin will never and ever betray the trust that she gave to jongin because she knew that jongin loved her too much. she smiled and decided to took a bus instead of waiting for jongin and heading to bus stop near her apartment buldings.

 

He was looking for a bus at the bus stop. his face darken and he keep glancing at his wrist watch. he tip toed looking at the road, hoping the bus will come in the shortest time. "Ah, why in earth they send my car to shop for service today." he massaged his temple and grabbed his hair to let out his frustation before a soft voice approached him. he looked at the owner of the voice and he stunned for awhile.

 

"Do you need some help sir? It seems you are in trouble" she approached her gently, asking about his problem and in case needing her help. he look at her and he stunned for awhile.

 

"Seo joohyun" he muttered her name slowly.

 

"excuse me sir?" she raised her eyebrows and backed out for a few step in case to run away if he got any bad intention towards her.

 

"No, no no. I'm not a bad guy. I'm luhan. remember me?" he smiled as he looking at her. she looked at his face and slowly, her trembling lips turned to be a warm smile. She immediately bowed about ninety-degrees as soon as she remembers that Luhan is her senior. he patted joohyun shoulder and asked her not to be that formal towards him. Joohyun flinched a bit when Luhan touched her shoulder and luhan expression face also changed as he realized how joohyun disliked someone touched her. she blushed and explained to him he never used with guys touching except for her family and someone close with her.

 

"I'm sorry if I made you mad, luhan sunbae" she bowed to him for several times and luhan raised his both arms to the air with a sudden and shook his head.

 

"I will never do that again. I promise and I don't mad at all!" Luhan said with his eyes wide open and bigger than usual and made him look like an innocent guy. joohyun chuckled silently towards his reaction and asked him the reason why he's here and wearing his sport attire.

 

He looked at her with a confused stare and said, "You don't even know about the tournament between university aren't you?". She just shook his head.

 

"today,we have soccer match is and it's final already. woah, it's really unbelieveable someone in our university don't know about the match" He exclaimed and made joohyun blushed and her face redden. He laughed as soon as he saw joohyun redden face and that's made her face redden even more.

 

"Why are you laughing? It's not funny" she pouted silently and almost a tears escaped from her eyes.

 

"No, no. I'm not laughing at you. It just your face turns out to be really red, like a tomato. I am sorry okay?" He said, apologize to her and smiled towards her. There were an awkward silent between them for a moment before he broke it by asking her how to get a ride in a bus. This time, joohyun immediately laughed and look at other place instead of looking at luhan.

 

"What? It just that i'm used to drive by myself or someone will bring me anywhere." he pouted when she laughed at her. she just smiled to him and explained to him the way to ride a bus.

 

"oh yeah, joohyun.."

 

"Call me seohyun. Only my relative and someone close with me can call me joohyun" She said coldly and it made luhan heart stop from beating but he managed to keep his smile on his face.

 

"oh.. well, okay. but I was wondering if you can accompany me? We are in the same way, right?" luhan scratched his neck and bite his lower lips, anticipating joohyun will accept the offer. Joohyun nodded and meekly smiled. He grinned to his ears and fist his pump to the air when joohyun looking at in the bus which is approaching them.

 

"Let's go luhan sunbae" she called out his name and smiled to him. He struck by her angelic smile and his heart skipped a beat.

 

"This is not a bad day after all." luhan thought.

 

"He's a nice guy." joohyun thought.

 

and as soon as their eyes meet, they smile.

 

 

"Letting her go or stay by her side. I can't choose anymore"

 

__________________________________________________________

 

Hello everyone. OH MY GOD! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY. :c

 

I know I know, i've been busy so I didn't update much. and sorry for seokai shipper, no seokai moments but I'll make this up later. but i mish you guys a lot a lot. c: kekeke, they met for second time and do you think they will meet again? hehe. xD

 

oh yeah, thanks to Eunix98, samarkatloi, itsmemyself and last but not least, DeerHan90 for subscribing! I appreciate that a lot. please give this a full support and spread love for seohan and seokai everyone. oh yeah, I heard there is a lot of moment of seohan now. <3 and now can I wish something, can seohyun cast again in WGM but different husband now. lol.

 

please be supporting, subscribing, commenting and love this fanfic. thank you and love you guys! c: