CHAPTER 01

My love, please smile.

 

14th june 2014, 1430.

"Ah, this is tiring. how could he make me waits for him? It's really hot over here" 

her thought while playing with her Iphone. While the sun strike the brightness, she patiently waits for him. She take out the mirror and fix her barely make up and fix her hair. she starts to sweat yet she still waiting. with a bucket full of food that enough for him and her. she take a look at her favorite watch to estimate what time he'll come. suddenly she can see someone panting in front of her, sweating. he look exhausted. he's running because he is too late to see her beloved person. He doesn't want to hear her nagging about how to manage time, and bla bla bla. he knows how much strict she is. She look at him and smile genuinely.

 

"You are here. I'm waiting for you like two hours ago" she said while taking out her handkerchief. she pat the bench, asking him to sit. "Do you want to sit beside me while waiting for the train?" she smile again to him. Right now, he's understand by what it means with butterflies in your stomach. he reach out his hand and take her handkerchief and slowly, he sit beside her. he holds his hand and look at her. he slowly kiss her cheeks and tugged her hair behind her ears.

 

"I'll be by your side forever" he said. she nodded and she knows, she'll be happy for forever....cause she knows that he will be by her side for forever. like the ending in fairytale story, happily ever after.

 

14th january 2008

 

She was there, waiting for him to come around. she took a look at her watch. she smiled like an idiot whenever she looked at the watch. yes, that watch is so special for her because it was the only present from him. the one that he worked really hard to buy one since he's a student and never afford to buy something expensive but for her, he's willing to work part-time after school, despite his uptight schedule as a student. that was the reason why she appreciated that watch so much. she really took a very good care of the watch. In her hand. there were a few books that she need to revise since her examination is just around the corner. she decided to revise those books while waiting for him. It took a hour for her to finish the book. she sighed and murmured something.
 

"He's late.......again" she looked around and closed her book. with a sudden, someone covered her eyes from the back and whispered to her ear. "I'm here already, love" his voice startled her but it soothing her somehow. she take his hand   and took a look at him. she glanced at him and pouted. "Who are you? I don't know you. AT ALL" she said while packing her things and walk away. she just want to be naive for once, hoping that he will catch her. so she walked even more faster than usual but she felt something different. he didn't even called her name, asking her to stop. she stopped for awhile while gained some courage to looked at behind. he's gone. 

 

He's gone.

 

Just gone.

 

GONE.

 

her eyes were b with tears before someone pinched her left cheeks. she looked at that person, and he smiled warmly, sending butterflies to her stomach. "I'm not going to leave you my love. so please smile?" his smile is just like antidote for her, can cure her sadness or even illness. for her, he is everything. she smiled and hugged him, resting her  head on his chest.

 

"I love you so much, Kim Jongin"