CHAPTER 04

My love, please smile.

 

A vibrating sound can be hear from jongin cell phone asking him to pick up the call. his facial changed to irritataed by the caller. joohyun looked puzzled and tapped on jongin hands and asked him what wrong.

 

"It's nothing. It's my stupid so called-manager at my workplace. he always give me works, a tons of works just because I've finished my work earlier than the deadline. Well, he should remember that I'm just temporary workers." jongin said with an annoyed face. joohyun just giggled looking at jongin reaction and patted on his shoulder while giving him a warm smile.

 

"It's okay, we will meet later. you will fetch me right?" joohyun said. he just nodded and kissed her forehead and went away. She took a look at her watch and slapped her forehead softly.

 

"Oh God, I'm late to my class. Oh my god Oh my god" She hurriedly arranged her notes and took her book and started to run. On the other side of joohyun, someone was walking without looking at in front, too amazed with his new games and soon we can heard thump sound from their collides.

 

"Who knows your destiny is someone that you have bumped into before? maybe at the road, maybe at the same supermarket or maybe your destiny is actually sat by your side at the train. well, we don't know because you know, fate is complicated."

 

"Oh my, I'm really sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't look. are you okay?" He asked, didn't care about his phone anymore, he helped the helpless girl with her now messy notes. He took a notice on her name. "Seo Joohyun. what a nice name" his thought.After a few minutes helping her to rearrange her notes, he stoop up and pull out his hand and offered to help her to stand.

 

"Thank you for the help. No, it's okay. It's not your fault. I'm in hurry and being careless" she said softly and didn't looked at him, and rubbed her own cloth to get rid of the dust. Her eyes wide upon seeing his phone was in damaged because of the collides and she immediately look at him with apologetic eyes. He was mesmerized with her voice and he was speechless at that time. By that time, he knew what is the real meaning of that stupid idiom, butterflies in my stomach.

 

"Is she an angel? she look like a goddess. her voice, soft and demure. her looks just took my breath away. okay, my great brain can't functioning at all right now. Not to say, his heart skipped a beat when he looked straight to her rounded eyes. she look too innocent yet so pretty. who is she? is she an angel in disguise in Seo Joohyun?"

 

"I'm sorry about your phone. i'm really sorry." Her voice brought him back to the reality and he looked at his damaged phone. She bowed to him for several times to show how sorry she is.

 

"It's okay, it's not a big deal. I can always replace the phone. I think you in hurry just now. should you go now? It's okay. I'm okay" He grinned and rubbed his back neck, to reduce the awkwardness in the air.

 

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry again...err, what's your name sunbae?" she asked him.

 

"Luhan, you can always called me luhan" he smiled.

 

"Okay, luhan sunbae. I'm sorry again" She bowed again and run. Luhan just looked at her until she dissapear from his sight. he's smiling like an idiot right now.

 

 

 

"Why are you calling me?"

 

"Why? I can't call you anymore Kim Jongin?"

 

"Of course you can. You are my leader. Do I have another task again?"

 

"You should remember that you can meet her because of the agreements but it's seems you make her suffer even more. don't your realize that? remember that if you failed your task, we have no choice, we just have to sent you away"

 

"I understand. Just shut your mouth and give me the task already"

 

"Okay, if you insist. I'm going to give you your next task."

 

"Sure, and who for now?"

 

"Seo Joohyun and Luhan"

 

"WHAT?"

 

___________________________________________________________________

 

Hai everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D another updates from me! :D (Y)!

 

anyone can guess who is jongin actually? hahahaha. we have a long way to go to discover about the fate and destiny though. :P hehehehe. so what's up my reader? what are you doing right now? eating? or crying? LOL. and thank you very much too seohyunkyute and nicetwomeetyou for subscribing My love, please smile. :)

 

okay, I hope you enjoyed this and I'm really sorry if I'm not good in english. please give me a feedback okay? ;)

LOVE YOU! <3