CHAPTER 02

My love, please smile.

 

Being the captain of the varsity team, made him as a one person that full of charisma and being popular around girls or even boys. Girls adore his cute babyface and his talents. Boys envy him to be an ace in everything that he did. He is flawless, he is perfection. there is no word you can describe him. As the heir of the samsung company, what else he could ask for? but how much perfect he is, he seems losing one important things in his life, no, everyone's life. love. He seeks love from his parents that always being busy and never had time with him. He seeks love from a true friends that will never care about his wealthness and everything and he seeks for a true love. For the one that he could give everything, his mind, his heart and his love. for the one that he will spent for the rest of his live. his type of dream girl....

 

urm...

 

hurmm..

 

umm..

 

someone that can cheer him up?

 

so that is the reason why he choose Im yoona as his partner. The heiress of the biggest supermarket in South Korean.   She's a cheerful little girl, always make him smile but deep inside him, he love yoona as his little sister. but he's a nice guy right? he wouldn't dare to hurt someone feelings so he learns to love her.

 

But he can't. why? because he knows someone else is destined for him. someone else and That's the story of Luhan.

 

 

 

She love him since he was 4 years old and she was 7 years old. A big gap between him and her. She's a noona and he's a little brother. When she's in her first year of high school, he's still in the middle school. She can't see him often. She can't take a look at him and she worried his fangirls might be around him again. She missed him. She missed everything about him. luckily they are neighbours and their room is just parallel to each other so he just watched him from her room. She watched how he scratched his head whenever he doesn't understand his homework. She watched him how he dance with passion in his room. the music is a bit loud and pretty disturbing but she never care. She love it. If only she can confessed her crazy love, but that would be too much. A little bit too much.

 

Why?

 

Because she can't fall in love with someone younger. she's a noona and he's a little brother. that's against the universe law and that what she thought. Call her crazy, call her freak, but what can she do? She can't choose someone to love right? because her heart already fall deep.

 

really deep.

 

for Kim jongin and that's the story of Seo Joohyun.

 

 

 

How he wish he was born earlier than her. She can call him oppa and he can call her my little baby angel. Unfortunately, he's younger than her. There is about 3 years different. When they are in the same middle school, she's in last year, and he's in his first year. He really want to protect like what an oppa always did but a lot, a lot of guys want to protect her either. Kris hyung, Changmin Hyung, Kyuhyun hyung, Xiumin Hyung and a lot more. He felt he really small. really small between them. his ears will get hurt everytime she called them oppa, and everytime she did that, he always grabbed her arms and walked away from them. he don't like it. he really don't like it. As the time goes by, she went to high school, and he still stuck in his middle school.

 

Is it wrong for a younger boy fall in love with someone older? is it wrong?

 

Is it against the law?

 

Is it?

 

he just couldn't understand how could that kind of love is so wrong. love should be pure right? He decided to be brave enough but somehow fate forbidden him to be with the one that he loved,

 

and that's the story of Kim Jongin.

 

 

 

 

                                                  __________________________________________

 

 

Hello everyone, I'm littlebabyangel. thanks for the subscribing, commenting, and upvoting. I really appreciated that a lot. well, it's my first fanfic and it's featuring SeoHan and SeoKai. I love those couple! how about you? hehehe. well, I'm pretty sure I can't update this fanfic always but I hope you can always waits and give your full support.

 

oh, it's time for Thank You.

 

Thank you to;

Ilovemyslf

seokris-han( THANKS FOR THE UPVOTING TOO )

anazirah6729

ambai90

seohyunyunho

imsoinlove_seokyu

glamzchic ( THANKS FOR THE UPVOTING TOO )

hensyy

ichigokissu :* ( eonnie! LOVE YOU )

Soshiss

loVeKpOp2

 

 

 

THANK YOU AND THOUSAND OF THANK YOU!