CHAPTER 13

My love, please smile.

“One thing for sure, I won’t let her go away without I’m trying to let her stay.”

 

“Joohyun-ah, let’s go out for lunch and celebrate their victory. We reserved one Japanese restaurant. This fella got some good taste about food. I’m pretty sure it will be grand.” Jessica said while pointed at Kris.

 

“It’s okay, I promise someone already.” Joohyun smiled.

“Aww, our Joohyun already has a date. Who is that? Your boyfriend?” Sooyoung said while winked towards Joohyun. Joohyun just chuckled towards Sooyoung and without others knowing, Luhan face turns cloudy.

“Oh, no. It just my brother. It’s been awhile since we had lunch together.” Joohyun just smiled.

“If our Joohyun is this pretty, I do wonder how his brother looks like.” Hyoyeon smirked and all of the girls squealed. 

“Oh well, girls can’t change their habits when it comes to handsome man.” Baekhyun glared to Taeyeon.

 

“The twinkle, twinkle…”

Joohyun phone ringed and she answered the phone but then her face turns cloudy.

“It’s okay oppa, I understand. You got a lot of works to do. I’ll be good since my friends is here. Yeah, I have friend’s oppa, don’t worry. I will tell you tonight, bye love you oppa”

 

Joohyun went to them so she decided to tag along with the group.

“Kris, I will be in your car okay? With tiffany and sooyoung as well.” Jessica asked Kris and he just nodded and asked Tao to join with the girls so he won’t be that awkward.

“Then I will bring Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Hyoyeon and D.O with me!” Taeyeon said while hugging Baekhyun arms. Baekhyun just chuckles with her reaction.

“Then I will bring this kids, Lay, Yuri, Sunny, Sehun, Minseok, Chen with my SUV” Suho said, raising his eyebrows.

“Then what about Jo.. Seohyun?” Luhan asked.

“Well, since we don’t have any space anymore I think that you should bring your car, you know the two-seat car” Jessica winked.

“But eonnie, can I just sit you guys??” Seohyun said and Luhan nodded and said that joohyun might not be comfortable with him since both of them will be alone and they just knew each other.

“It’s okay, we believe in you manly Luhan but if you do anything towards our youngest, we will find you first. Meet you later at the restaurant! Bye!” Hyoyeon waved and rushing towards the car. Both of them, Luhan and Joohyun just stared at the cars that went away from them.

“Why am I so nervous?”

“What should I do? What should I do? I’m feeling bad for Jongin but why am I so anxious?”

 

 

Both of them were awkward to each other, silent engulfed them.

“Do you prefer silent or songs?” Luhan asked Joohyun, break down the awkward situation.

“Huh?” Joohyun looked with her questionable eyes.

“I’ll just open radio up.” Luhan said and ‘Goodbye Summer’ starts to play in their environment. Joohyun and Luhan humming to the song silently.

“I love this song.” Joohyun said and smile towards Luhan.

“Me too, I do learn guitar chord for this song.” Luhan replied Joohyun smile.

“Are you serious? I’ve been dying to learn guitar since I was in high school but you know someone won’t allowed me to play guitar because he said it will hurts my hand.” Joohyun pouted and chuckles a bit.

“Your boy won’t allowed you to play one?” Luhan asked joohyun even though his facial face changes a bit.

“No!... I means my brother don’t really like it. He’s protective you know?” Joohyun silently chuckles and look out the window and there’s a silent among them.

 

“Why am I doing that? Why can’t I just said yes, Jongin does not like me to play guitar.”

“Why am I feeling relieved? Like seriously, something burns me out when she said about other guy.”

 

 

Little did they know, there were always an eye who were watching them with tears b in his eyes.

 

Joohyun and her new friends had fun in the restaurant, they had some chat, games and knowing each other more. Joohyun never had friends, since she always secluded herself in Jongin’s world. Even though she’s struggling to talk with boys but somehow she felt comfortable with Luhan. Luhan made her forget about the uncomfortable feelings and she knows it’s dangerous.

No totally dangerous.

Luhan had fun with his friends in the restaurant, and also had a wonderful time with her. He choose to sat beside her, knowing little things about her. Being with Joohyun is different than being with Yoona. Yes, Yoona is a nice and sweet girl, but she does not have the charm that I could fall for but with this girl, I don’t know. Her smile is so addictive, her laugh sounds like his favorite song. Am I going crazy? For a girl that I barely knows? It’s dangerous.

No totally dangerous.

 

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

First of all, happy new year everyoneee (wooooo! I'm turning twenty this year). I would like to say sorry to all subscribers I means like it's beeen freaaaaking a yeeeeeaaaaaaar I didn't update this story. Too many story happens last year, like seunggi and yoona, baek and tae, tiff and nickhun. ( Oh, I don't bash them, Indeed I love them) and with kris and luhan out from exo ( This saddened me) and now I can't even see any small interaction of our beloved joohyunnie and deeer deer deaaaar luhannie. so how about this update? I'm pretty sure everyone missing Jongin, don't worry Jongin will be right there, in Joohyunnie heart, hiks. kidding! At first I thought of doing this longer but somehow the idea is lacking so I kinda want to cut this into not-to-short story instead of long-with-tears-drama, is that okay? and I hope seohan and seokai shipper is still around!