CHAPTER 12

My love, please smile.

Back to the present, Jongin and the other angel stand, watching the match as well. Jongin watch Joohyun excited face with her new sisters and how she's looking at Luhan. There's a spark in her eyes and without doubt, he knew.. she had a crush on him.

 

"Hyung.. I still have three years right?" Jongin said to the older one. The older raised his eyebrows, not knowing what jongin thought.

 

"Have you heard this phrase,the best man will win?" Jongin smirked before he vanished into the air. The older one sighed and looked at Joohyun.

 

"You gotta be strong little girl." The older said before vanishing into air as well.

 

 

 

Luhan team has won the match and now they are celebrating their victory, and of course all of them lifted Luhan in the air as he turns out to be one of the aces and he's also the captain of the team.

 

"KRISSSSSSEU!" Jessica went into Kris and backhugged him before squealed into his ears using her dolphin voice. Kris playfully hit Jessica's head and put his arm around Jessica shoulders and they started to talk in English.

 

"I heard there's a new girl in your group. Introduce me to her."

 

"Oh no no. I won't introduce her to the playboy like you." Jessica pulled out her tongue and poke Kris stomach side.

 

As Joohyun watch Jessica and Kris friendship, she just realize that her life is just revolve around Kim Jongin and her family. She don't really make friends in her high school. People used to call her "Ice Princess" because of her attitude. She barely.. or to be precise never entered any kind of competition and she was glad she met with Luhan.

 

Luhan looked at her, amazed with her beauty and innocent face. Her milk skin look flawless and her eyes sparkles. He keep looking at him until she looked at his direction and their eyes meet.

 

Both of them smile to each other.

 

and their heartbeat turns faster.

 

"Oh oh look at this little miss sunshine that hid behind the door, who are you sweety girl?" Sehun said as he put his weight of hand on Joohyun's shoulder. Joohyun looked at him with disbelief eyes and suddenly luhan shouted..

 

"DON'T YOU DARE TO LAY YOUR FINGER ON JOOHYUN.. I MEANS SEOHYUN-SHI YOUR CUTIE LITTLE PIE, SEHUNNIE."

 

"Ah hyuuuuuuuung." Sehun whined and everyone including Joohyun laughed at his childish side, when he got a very handsome cold face.

 

Luhan took Joohyun hand and both of them felt warm as they look at each other eyes.

 

"cough, cough. seems like someone is over protective for today." Suho said before grinning to Hyoyeon and she nodded excitedly with a wink towards Joohyun and Luhan side.

 

Luhan face turns red.

 

Luhan ears turns red.

 

Joohyun face and ears blush like a tomato.

 

 

 

"It's not going to happen, I'm not going to let them be together."