CHAPTER 11

My love, please smile.

"I am sorry for your loss." Ah in said it to the Mr. Kim and Mrs Kim. Mr. Kim smile bitterly and patted Ah in shoulder.

 

"you seems stiffs. are you good? are joohyun doing good?" he said, with a concern in his voice, knowing how important his son would be in Joohyun's life. Ah in return his smile without sparks in his eyes. He told Mr. Kim about what happened to both of them, when he's trying to persuade joohyun to come to Jongin funeral ceremony.

 

"She keep saying that Jongin is still alive. She insist that. she said incoherent words and it's pretty nonsense for me but when she said something that we are different, and I'm just a step brother.. it's hurt me and I slapped her. it's hurt me even twice. Am I that bad? Jongin is my favorite younger brother.." Ah in cried and Mr. Kim hugged him with watery eyes.

 

"She just in her denial state, Ah In. she'll be good and you're not bad. you are just being emotional. Jongin used to say that you will be the best brother in law. he love you a lot." Mr. Kim said. By hearing that statement, enough to make Ah In literally sobbing and it's really heartbreaking for Jongin as he stood over there, listening to their conversation and tears streaming down in her face.

 

"Can I make another request? I want to appear in front of Joohyun's brother and Joohyun's future and I'm willing to do anything."

 

Ah In gulped the alcohol as in it is just the mineral water, without thinking the conscience for the next morning. he just felt like drinking, thinking that it will heal the wounded heart. he poured the liquor into his glass and before he manage to gulp it, someone had stop him. the scent of his body is really familiar, and it is the scent of someone that could never live again.. he looked at the owner of the hands..

 

"I think I've drunk. Kim Jongin dead."