CHAPTER 03

My love, please smile.

12th june 2010

 

Her freshman year. In her thought she should study even more harder and get a good grade so that her parents will be proud to have a daughter like her. That's the only way she could repay her parents for giving her shields from the weather and comfortable living. giving her a lot of nice cloth, never let her starve, not a single one and the love that they have gave. Beside her parents, she wants to make Kim jongin to be proud of him and could inspire him. That's seo joohyun everyone. After a hectic situation in her uptight schedule as college student, she finally can take a break for a while.

 

"Ah, finally I can get a rest! I didn't know that being a freshman will be this tiring" she mumbled to herself while taking a bite on her snack that she prepared all by herself. dried apple snack that she love so much. Her mom once made it for her and god knew how much she pleaded to her mom to teach her how to make that snack. For her, it's a healthy snack and it's one of the snack that she always prepared for jongin. and yeah, jongin complained on that a lot. she still remembered how much jongin babbling about her dislikes on hamburger on their date. she just smiled as she thinking about him.

 

"Wait, do you smiling because you are thinking of me?" A voice brought her back to reality. her eyes wide upon as soon as she saw that fine figure.

 

"Jongin-ah! what are you doing here? are you skipping school again?" she slapped at jongin arms. He just laughed and nodded like a five years old kid and sit beside her. joohyun leaned on his shoulders and offered some snacks but jongin refused it. Being a playful little girl infront of her close one, she grabbed a full of dried apple and put the snacks in his mouth. Jongin eyes wide upon and coughed a bit. joohyun just laughed looking at jongin reaction, trying to swallowed all the snack. Joohyun stick out her toungue and had an attempts to do it again but this time, jongin managed to catch her wrist.

 

"Stop it joohyun. you are too childish. I hate that" Jongin said that in a serious tone.

 

Joohyun startled for a while hearing his voice. she looked at jongin and put her hand above his hand, trying to comfort him somehow. He looked at her eyes and with a sudden, jongin throwed confetti to her. Joohyun eyes wide upon seeing mischievous smug that plastered on his handsome face. Joohyun can't believe on jongin behaviour that he rarely shows to people. 

 

"KIM JONGIN! YOU!" She playfully hit and tickled jongin and they laughed together.

 

 

"Jongin has to let Joohyun go, or else he will be gone"

 

somewhere in the Seoul University, there were a couple that linked their arms and being accompanied by some bodyguards and butlers. Yoona eyes started to give order to one of her butler that butler obediently followed her order. she brought out the lunch packed.

 

"Oppa, I've made this by myself you know?" she smiled cutely to her beloved one. Luhan just smiled while looking at her so-call-home-made-lunch-packed. how could she said that she made it by herself since it's pretty obvious, there is a pricetag on that lunch packed. As soon as Yoona notice the pricetag, her cheeks redden like a tomato.

 

"Well, actually I bought it since the original one, THAT I MADE BY MYSELF..... is overcooked." she pouted and looked at her feet. Luhan chuckled at her reaction, at least she admit it. He cracked a smile on her face and pinched her cute nose.

 

"That's really sweet of you yoona and I appreciate it a lot" Luhan said. people's around them started to awed at their lovely-dovey act. well, It's pretty normal for them since their story is just in jeoseon area. The prince and the princess. they were made from heaven, sweet match like what other's always said. people giving them too much attention. somehow, he felt annoyed with this attention. they are not even an actor or an Idols, but why the papparazzi love to followed them everywhere? Like a sasaeng fan. luhan sighed but stick with smiles on his face.

 

"I have class. see you later yoona" Luhan pinched yoona cheeks and went away. He better be focused on his study so that he could inherit his father bussiness.

 

None of them will realise that their fate is twisted by destiny.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

hello my dear subscribers. I'm really sorry because I didn't update this story often since I'm busy with university application. and I was a little bit scared for this month since I got my result for SPM( it's an important exams in malaysia) and yes, I'm turn out to be eighteen this year...... so I will be entering a new whole world! the university world. wish me to meet some hot, smexy, goodess at that university later. LOL. anyways back to story, luhan and seohyun will meet in the next chapter. please anticipating for it. kekeke. Kidding. :P oh yeah, anyways. the best things to appreciate all those subscribers... THANK YOU SESSION.

 

THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO:

 

seophi (THANKS FOR UPVOTING TOO! :*)

nanjang

Eycha_sky11

chan92

quynhanh

1004diamond

Hyunie_Maknae

 

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

 

 

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT AND.......... GIVE A LOVE TO THIS STORY. <3