Princess

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvkPrp1mkYU

Hyorin - I Choose To Love You

-----------

"Bye oppas." Haejung unclipped her seatbelt and opened the car door. She closed the door and turned to CL's red sport car. "Bye unnies. Bye Suzy." Haejung waved. The three Black Diamond members waved and drove off, following G-Dragon's car.

"Haejung!" Hoya came rushing over to her and pulled her into a tight hug. "Ah." Haejung winced.

Hoya pulled back and held her at arm's length. "What's wrong? Are you hurt?" He eyed her from head to toe. "I'm fine Hoya oppa." But being Haejung's best friend, Hoya knew she was lying.

"You're lying." He frowned. Haejung looked up at him and shook her head, "I'm not oppa." Hoya then pulled her into a hug and gave her a tight squeeze. Haejung flinched in pain and Hoya knew something was off.

"What happened?" He asked pulling away, looking straight into Haejung's eyes. "Haejung please, tell me what happened." He pleaded.

Haejung sighed in defeat and answered in a small voice, "I was pushed against the wall." Hoya's eyes widened in horror, "What?!" "Oppa, I'm okay though. No need to worry about me." "Haejung, you got hurt and you tell me not to worry about you?" Hoya frowned.

"It's nothing serious though Hoya oppa. Let's just go, oh?" Haejung did her best puppy eyes. Hoya sighed in defeat, "Fine. Since it's the weekend, come stay at our place, okay?" Haejung nodded with a smile.

Hoya held out his hand and Haejung gladly slipped her hand in and the two of them began walking, but each time Haejung took a step she would wince in pain. Hoya noticed, so he went and got down in front of her with his back facing her.

"Get on Haejung." He motioned. Haejung shook her head, "No, Hoya oppa, I can walk." Without any further ado, Hoya pulled Haejung onto his back and straightened up. Haejung automatically wrapped her arms around his shoulder and he placed his hands under her knees.

"I'll carry you because you're hurt, Haejung-ah." Hoya informed. All Haejung could do was rest her head on his shoulder blade and nod. Hoya smiled and began walking towards Teenfinite's apartment, since he didn't bring his car.

-----------

"We're here!" Hoya called opening the door to Teenfinite's apartment. "Oh hyung, you're back. How's noona-" "Hi Changjo." Haejung greeted, popping out behind Hoya.

Changjo stepped back a little startled, "Noona!" Haejung giggled and slowly walked forward with the help of Hoya. Changjo frowned seeing that something was wrong with her.

"What's wrong noona?" He asked. Haejung looked up at him and gave a meek smile. "I just hurt my back a little, nothing to worry about Changjo." But still, the frown on Changjo's face was still there.

"Changjo, could you help take Haejung to the living room? I'll go get her an ice pack for her back." Hoya gently handed Haejung over to Changjo, who held onto her like she was the most precious thing in the world.

Changjo and Haejung slowly made their way to the living room.

"Chang- Haejung!" Sunggyu rushed over to the two. The others members in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter