Visit From Jiyoung

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hXK3VrC_jY

Kim Bo Kyung – Blue Frog

-----------

“Let’s go noona.” Ricky linked arms with Haejung, who nodded. The two of them headed towards the school entrance.

“Haejung/Noona!” Voices chorused when Ricky and Haejung stepped out of the school building. Haejung beamed and waved. “Hi oppas. Hi Zelo.”

“I missed you, Haejung-ah.” Kyung pulled her into a hug. Haejung giggled and hugged him back. “I missed you too, Kyung oppa.” Kyung pulled back and turned to Zelo. “Did you hear that, maknae? Haejung said she missed me.”

Zelo rolled his eyes. “Yeah, she says that to all of us, hyung.” Kyung made a face, pouting. “Okay, now let go.” Dongwoo pulled Haejung free from Kyung.

“Hey! I was still hugging Haejung!” Kyung protested. Dongwoo stuck out his tongue. “Well too bad. She’s with me now.” “Haejung-ah.” Kyung pouted.

Haejung giggled and hugged Dongwoo’s arm. “Sorry Kyung oppa.” “Haejung-ah, I thought you said-” “Um, I hope I’m not interrupting something.” A voice chimed.

Haejung, Dongwoo, Ricky, Kyung, and Zelo looked up. Kyung and Zelo’s eyes widened. Dongwoo and Ricky looked at each other puzzled. Haejung smiled brightly and let go of Dongwoo’s arm.

She ran to the intruder and hugged her, “Jiyoung!” Jiyoung giggled and hugged her back, “Hi Haejung.”

Haejung pulled back and asked, “How have you been?” “I’m doing fine, but I wished you didn’t have to quiet the tutoring job. I missed you, you know.” Jiyoung pouted a little. Haejung giggled and linked arms with her. “How about we go and catch up?” Jiyoung nodded in agreement, “That sounds like a plan.”

“What about us, Haejung noona?” Ricky asked. Haejung and Jiyoung looked up to see the four boys looking at them. “Oh, Kyung oppa. Zelo.” Jiyoung blinked. Kyung arched a brow and crossed his arms over his chest. “What brings you here, Jiyoung?”

“I’m here to see Haejung. We’re friends, so don’t give me that look.” Jiyoung made a face. “Yeah, Haejung noona and Jiyoung noona actually know each other from our tutoring session.” Zelo added. Kyung turned to Zelo, “You knew about this and didn’t tell us?”

Zelo shrugged. “Well, I didn’t think you guys needed to know. Jiyoung noona has her privacy so I didn’t want to tell the world.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter