Safe

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_R_5_aHuwI

Main – Love Is

--------

Everything went by in a blur.

Haejung’s body was tackled to the ground and the car zoomed by, disappearing in the distance.

“Haejung-ah.” Someone breathed. Haejung shot open her eyes and met two familiar brown eyes. Tears swelled up in her eyes.

“…Hoya oppa.” She croaked. Hoya sighed in relief and sat up, pulling Haejung into a tight embrace. Haejung clutched onto him, sobbing, “Oppa.”

Changjo and Chunji reached the two, breathless. “Haejung/Noona.” Hoya looked up and gave them a nod. They sighed in relief and fell onto the ground.

Six figures had stopped when Haejung was tackled to the ground by Hoya and the car wheezed by. They were relieved and jealous.

Relieved that Haejung wasn’t hit, but jealous that they were the one able to get her out of harm’s way.

Seeing her clutch onto Hoya made their hearts twist in pain. The pouring rain wasn’t helping also. However, before any of them could go, voices called them. “Triple B?” Changjo tilted his head. “Big B?” Chunji slightly frowned.

Hearing those two names, Hoya and Haejung looked up. The six Triple B and Big B members shifted uneasily. “Oppas?” Haejung hiccupped. The six boys felt their hearts skip a beat finally being able to hear Haejung’s voice again.

“What are you guys doing here?” Hoya asked sending a slight glare towards the Big B members. “We were told Haejung was in danger.” Daehyun replied. The other two gangs looked at the Big B members puzzled.

“You guys were told?” Chunji asked. Zico rolled his eyes, “Yes we were told.” “By who?” Hoya asked. “That’s for us to know only.” G-Dragon answered. Chunji was about to get up and grabbed him by the collar, but Changjo held him back, shaking his head.

Chunji huffed and stayed where he was. Changjo turned to the three Triple B members. “How about hyungs?” He asked. “Same, we were told Haejung was in danger.” Baro answered. “So you both were told that Haejung was in danger?” Hoya asked.

The Triple B and Big B members nodded. “That’s funny because we were too.” Hoya mumbled. “H-Hoya o-oppa.” Haejung stammered, shivering.

Hoya looked down at her. She was drenched from head to toe. The latter looked up at Changjo and Chunji. "I think we need to get going. Haejung's going to get sick if we stay in the rain." Hoya suggested.

Changjo and Chunji nodded. Hoya lifted Haejung up bridal style and looked over at the Triple B and Big B members. "If it isn't too much to ask, I think we all need to talk."

The other two gangs looked at each other than their eyes drifted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter