Those Three Words

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7rh7E0s67M

Bang Yongguk - Q [Mixtape]

----------

Everything froze.

It was like time had stopped.

Haejung was staring at a Jeongmin with a gun pointing at her. The body in front of her slumped a bit. Then the sound of Jeongmin's laughter brought her back to reality.

"O-oppa. H-Hoya oppa." She lightly shook Hoya, who groaned. Haejung pulled away a little and looked at his face.

The colors of his face was starting to disappear. Haejung's eyes widened, "Hoya oppa!" Hoya coughed and gave her a meek smile, "Haejung-ah." Then he dropped to the ground with Haejung.

"Hoya oppa!" Haejung shouted in panic. Hoya coughed and looked up at her. He brought a bloody hand up to her cheek, caressing it. Haejung cupped his hand and squeezed her eyes shut, savoring his touch.

Hoya wiped her tear that fell. "Don't cry Haejung." He whispered. Haejung opened her eyes and stared into his warm brown eyes. "Hoya oppa." She whimpered. Hoya gave her a lopsided smile, "Don’t cry, oh? I don’t like seeing your tears."

Haejung looked down at his abdomen and saw a puddle of blood. Her eyes widened, "Hoya oppa, you're bleeding!" Hoya coughed, "I'm fine." Haejung shook her head. "No you're not. You're dying, oppa. You're dying." She sobbed.

"Shh. Don't cry Haejung." Hoya frowned. "Oppa, you babo. How could you do this?" Haejung shook her head. "It's because you're precious to me, Haejung-ah. I couldn't let anything harm you…and I promised to protect you."

More tears fell from Haejung's eyes. Hoya wiped them away with his bloody thumb.

"Wow. How romantic." Jeongmin clapped his hand. Haejung and Hoya looked up. They glared at him with hatred.

"Whoa. You guys must really hate me, huh?" He chuckled and shrugged, "Doesn't matter. I could care less about yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter