Introductions

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5R8YMdkQfs

Jay Park – Welcome

-----------

“So you live here?” Jiyoung looked up. Haejung nodded. “Yeah, but don’t worry. Teenfinite is always around to visit so I’m not that lonely.” Jiyoung nodded.

“Do you want to come up?” Haejung asked. “Can I?” Jiyoung asked. Haejung giggled and nodded, “Of course. It’s the least I could do.” Jiyoung smiled and nodded.

The two girls made their way up to Haejung’s rooftop house. “Where are your parents, Haejung?” Jiyoung asked. “They’re gone.” Haejung replied. “Gone?” Jiyoung repeated. Haejung nodded.

Then it hit Jiyoung. “Oh my,” Jiyoung gasped. “I’m so sorry, Haejung.” “No, it’s okay. It’s been four almost five years now. I’ve been strong and I’ll continue to be strong.” Haejung smiled. Jiyoung stared at Haejung in awe. *She’s such a tough girl for someone who doesn’t look like it.*

“Oh, Teenfinite.” Haejung called. Jiyoung turned her head and saw thirteen boys waiting outside of Haejung’s small rooftop house.

Teenfinite beamed. “Haejung/Noona!” Haejung smiled and waved. “Hey.” Then Teenfinite’s gaze drifted to Jiyoung, who shifted uncomfortably under their intense gaze.

Haejung noticed their intense stares and stood in front of Jiyoung, protecting her. “Okay you guys, you don’t have to look at her like she’s an enemy or something.” Haejung shot them a look.

They lowered their heads. Sunggyu cleared his throat and stepped forward. “I’m Sunggyu, the leader of Teenfinite.” Jiyoung looked up at him. “I’m Jiyoung from Black Diamond.”

“Hey, isn’t Black Diamond that girl gang from south Seoul?” Woohyun asked. Jiyoung nodded. “That’s so cool!” Chunji beamed. “I’m Chunji, but you can call me ‘oppa’.” He winked. Jiyoung’s cheek pinked a little and nodded.

One by one, Teenfinite introduced themselves to Jiyoung. The fourteen of them got comfortable with each other quickly. Haejung was happy that Teenfinite and Jiyoung were getting along.

Hoya slung an arm around Haejung’s shoulder and gave her a squeeze. “How was your day?” He asked. “It was good. I had fun with Jiyoung and I even met some of the Black Diamond members.” Haejung answered. Hoya nodded then his eyes shifted over to Jiyoung and Sungyeol, who were talking comfortably.

He leaned in and whispered in her ear, “Don’t you think something sparked between those two?” Haejung blinked and turned to Hoya, to only have their nose bump into each other.

Haejung’s eyes widened as did Hoya’s. They were so close. They could feel each other’s hot breaths.

Immediately they pulled away.

Hoya’s ears were beat red and Haejung’s cheeks were flaming red. They couldn’t look at each other because well, they almost kissed!

“Haejung noona!” Changjo called. Haejung snapped her head towards the younger boy, “Coming.” Haejung quickly slipped out of Hoya’s arm and scurried over to Changjo. Hoya frowned at the loss of Haejung, but he composed himself and watched Haejung and Changjo, who were now talking to Jiyoung and Sungyeol.

*Haejung-ah, would you ever share the same feelings that I have for you?* Hoya sighed and walked over to L and Sunggyu.

---------

“Who would have guessed that Haejung tutored one of the Black Diamond members?” Dongwoo chuckled.

Haejung, Jiyoung, and Teenfinite were sitting in Haejung’s living room since it was getting dark outside and chilly.

“Yeah, and just to think you guys opposed the thought of me tutoring at Sekyung High.” Haejung made a face at Teenfinite. “Hey, we were worried about your safety, okay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter