New Boys

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvhLxLn5KUM

DoubleA (AA) – Rollin’ Rollin’

----------

“Oh! So we get to see her today?!” Minwoo beamed. Donghyun nodded. “Yes!” Minwoo pumped his fist and hi-fived Ren.

“I wonder if she’s pretty.” JR tapped his chin. “Jeongmin knows. You should ask him.” Hyunseong nodded towards Jeongmin, who was sitting on the couch chewing gum watching TV.

“Yo Jeongmin!” JR called. Jeongmin turned his head and looked over at JR, “Yeah?” “That Haejung girl, is she pretty?” Jeongmin grinned, “Beautiful like an angel.”

“Oh snaps! I’ve gotta see her now!” Aaron laughed. Baekho rolled his eyes, “Hyung, you and pretty girls.” Aaron shrugged carelessly, “Ay, what can I say? Pretty girls are what guys look for.”

Kwangmin clucked his tongue, “Hyung, shame on you.” “Hey! Why are you guys going against me?!” Aaron whined. “Don’t worry hyung; I’m sure one day you’ll understand.” Minhyun chuckled.

Aaron huffed and rolled his eyes. “Whatever. You guys are kids anyway.”

---------

Haejung smiled and tilted her head up to look at the blue clear sky. Finished with her homework and not schedule to work, Haejung didn’t have anything to do so she decided to go on a walk in the park. It was a perfect day for that anyway.

“A nice day today, isn’t it?” Someone suddenly asked. Haejung turned around and was greeted with eleven handsome boys smiling at her. 

 

New Boys (gang that consists: NU’EST & Boyfriend) felt their hearts skip a beat. An angel was in front of them!

Haejung blinked at them and asked, “Do I know you guys?” Hearing her voice almost made them faint. An angel was speaking to them! It was as if they were in heaven or something.

“Oh! Jeongmin!” Haejung smiled seeing a familiar figure. The ten boys snapped out of their thoughts and turned to Jeongmin, who gave Haejung a charming smile.

“Hey Haejung, long time no see. How have you been?” Jeongmin greeted. “I’ve been good.” Haejung answered and looked over at the other boys. He followed her gaze. “Ah, these are my members. You didn’t get to meet them last time.” Haejung nodded in understanding.

Then Jeongmin pointed to each of the New Boys member and introduced them to Haejung.

“It’s nice to meet you all.” Haejung bowed. “It’s our pleasure.” Donghyun smiled. “What are you doing here by yourself, Haejung?” Aaron asked.

Haejung shrugged, “To relax and not be bored.” “Where are your…friends?” Hyunseong asked cautiously. Haejung’s face fell a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter