They're Not Bad

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmNh9YuFHsE

ALi – Eraser

-----------

“Aish. Where could she have gone?” Sunggyu looked around, walking towards the farmers market. “I don’t know, but I hope she isn’t too far.” L muttered.

“Hey, isn’t that Big B?” CAP pointed out. “Where?!” L and Sunggyu perked up, looking around. “There.” CAP pointed ahead. L and Sunggyu looked ahead and saw Big B at the entrance of the farmers market in a circle.

“What the hell are they doing here?” L growled. “I don’t know, but let’s just hope that they haven’t seen-” CAP started. “Oh, Haejung-ah let Himchan oppa give you a hug to cheer you up!” Himchan beamed, loudly.

The three Teenfinite members froze. *Haejung? It can’t be.* They looked closely and to their dismay, Haejung was being hugged by Himchan. The three members stood there frozen

Red alarms went off in their heads at that moment. Without any further ado, the three Teenfinite members marched over to Big B and Haejung. L pried Himchan off Haejung and pushed him away, fighting the urge to hit the blonde in the face.

“What the f-” Himchan growled seeing L with Haejung by his side, “You.” Himchan hissed. L glared at him. Sunggyu and CAP came and stood beside him. “Keep your filthy hands off her.” CAP growled.

Big B stood beside Himchan and glared at the three Teenfinite members. Haejung blinked at the three of them, “Oppas.” The three of them turned back to see a puzzled Haejung.

“Young lady, you’re in big trouble.” Sunggyu frowned, deeply. Haejung bite her lip and looked down at the ground in shame.

The three Teenfinite members turned back to Big B. “You guys shouldn’t treat noona like that.” Zelo said through clench teeth. CAP narrowed his eyes at the younger boy. “You have no rights to say that, brat.” He snapped.

Yongguk took a step forward, but TOP held him back. “CAP oppa!” Haejung exclaimed. CAP turned back to her, “Haejung, there’s no need to protect him. He’s an evil little boy.” CAP shot a look at Zelo, who looked hurt.

Haejung broke free from L’s iron grip and ran in front of her three best friends. “Oppas, you guys cannot say anything bad about them.” She declared sternly.

Sunggyu, L, and CAP gawked at her. “Haejung-ah.” Sunggyu breathed. She looked at them and pleaded, “Oppas please don’t say anything bad about them. They’re not as bad as they seem” “Haejung-ah, they’re bad. They broke two of Hoya hyung’s ribs, isn’t that enough to say they’re bad?” L reasoned.

Big B waited for Haejung’s answer. They wanted to know how she was going to answer L.

“L oppa, everyone was injured. You had bruises and cut. CAP oppa and Sunggyu oppa also did. You guys were all injured and it broke my heart when that happened. No, if someone ever said anything bad about Teenfinite, that would break my heart too, but I’m not ashamed to say that I know you guys because you guys are my oppas, my family. I can never bear to throw you guys away and I’m not go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter