Warning

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGpoec7tqS4

DBSK - Athena

------------

A week had passed since Haejung hung out with New Boys. Everything went back to normal. Haejung, Teenfinite, Triple B, and Big B still weren’t speaking. The three gangs having some members watch Haejung from afar everywhere she went (Big B had found out where she lived by ‘walking’ her home one night).

It was a Friday night and a thunder storm was on its way. Since Haejung didn’t know that a thunder storm was coming, she had gone to the grocery store because there was nothing left in her fridge.

However, none of the Teenfinite members, Triple B members, or Big B members was watching Haejung. Unfortunate for them, their enemies besides each other were making a move and they were on red alert.

The three gangs didn’t want their enemies finding out about Haejung, so they kind of stopped watching her from afar to keep her safe. But things just never go as planned.

 

“Kimchi then some onions.” Haejung read off her list as she went to search for some premade kimchi. Once she found it, she took a jar and went off to look for onions.

--------

“Well, well, well, isn’t it nice to see Teenfinite.” Donghyun snickered. Sunggyu narrowed his eyes at the leader of the other gang. “What are you guys doing in our territory?” He growled dangerously.

Donghyun smirked and wagged his finger. “Ah, ah, ah, I wouldn’t be doing that if I were you guys.” “What the hell are you talking about?” CAP scowled. “You see, we met this girl.” JR started. “Yeah, a really pretty noona.” Minwoo added.

“Precisely, and her name is…Haejung.” Jeongmin smirked. Teenfinite felt their stomachs churn uncomfortable. *Haejung/Noona, what does she have to do with this?*

“It was you.” Hoya pointed to Jeongmin, who blinked at him. “Me, what?” He asked with his smirk spreading wider. Hoya narrowed his eyes at him. “You were the one at the grocery store with Haejung. No wonder I found you so familiar.”

Jeongmin nodded in understanding and clapped his hands. “Congratulations on figuring that out. I knew someone was watching us when we were in the store. I was quite surprised that she didn’t suspect anything.” He chuckled.

“Don’t you guys dare go near noona.” Changjo snarled. “I’d hate to break it to you, but we already did.” Ren smirked. Changjo glared at him. “She even let us call her ‘noona’.” Youngmin grinned evilly.

Teenfinite left their hearts cringe. *Oh Haejung/Noona, you really are too nice to strangers.*

“And we also know she’s the precious girl you guys have been hiding from us.” Aaron chided, snapping Teenfinite from their thoughts. “You know, she’s a beauty. I wouldn’t mind taking her myself.”

Teenfinite clenched their fists. “Say that again and I’ll snap your neck.” Chunji growled. “Ou, protective aren’t we?” Hyunseong smirked.

“Say what you guys want and get out of our territory.” Dongwoo sneered. “Aw, why so fast? But I guess it would be a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter