Outing with Triple B

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZoa_LjVA68

Yoseob & Eunji – Love Day

----------

'Sungjae~ guess who has time off today~ ^^' -Haejung

Haejung placed her phone on her small round table and went over to her small kitchen. She pulled out a pot and filled it with water, placed it on the stove. Haejung grabbed two packs of noodles and placed them on the counter.

Her phone beeped. Haejung wiped her hands and went over to pick up her phone. She opened the new message.

'Really?! You're not lying?!' -Sungjae

Haejung giggled and replied back.

'Yes I'm serious. So when do you want to hang out?' -Haejung

Haejung slid her phone in her pocket and went over to the stove. She opened the pack of noodles, but before she could put the noodles in the pot, a knock came at her door.

"Noona, we're here!" A familiar voice called.

Haejung tilted her head with her brows together. "That sounds a lot like Sung-" "Noona, its Sungjae!" Haejung's eyes widened, "Sungjae?!"

She quickly set down her noodles, ran over to the door and quickly opened it.

"Hi noona." Sungjae beamed. Haejung blinked at him. "How…what…?" She couldn't form a proper question because she was so shocked.

Sungjae laughed. "Sorry noona, but we were already on our way here when you messaged me."

Haejung looked behind Sungjae and found the rest of Triple B. She bowed and they bowed back. Haejung looked back at her cousin, who beamed.

"Oh my gosh!" Haejung's eyes widened. She quickly darted back inside to the stove and turned it off. A big sigh of relief escaped her lips.

"Noona, is everything okay?" Sungjae followed her in. Haejung spun around and nodded, "It's fine now." Sungjae nodded, "Should we go? I'm sure hyungs are probably impatient."

Haejung giggled and nodded, "You're right, but I still have to change." "I'll go wait outside with the hyungs." Sungjae left.

---------

Haejung looked at Sungjae, who had their arms linked and grinned from ear to ear.

"Um, where are we going?" Haejung asked. "A please where every child dream comes true." Sungjae replied. "Uh…Lotte World?" "Ding. Ding. Ding. Noona, you win the big prize!" Sungjae said in his announcer voice.

Haejung giggled. "Sungjae-ah, I really think you should really consider being an announcer or something. You'll match it." Sungjae beamed. "Is that so? Should I?" Haejung nodded and did a thumb up. "You'll be daebak."

She looked up at Eunkwang and Minhyuk, "Oppas, are you guys going to have fun in such a place?"

Minhyuk looked back and nodded, "Of course! If it's with you, Haejung then everything is fine." He winked. Haejung pinked, "Minhyuk oppa."

Minhyuk laughed, "I guess my charms will never fade." "Ay, Minhyuk hyung don’t get too cocky about your charms." Sungjae piped. Minhyuk stuck out his tongue, "You're just jealous maknae that you're cousin likes me more than you."

Sungjae turned to Haejung. "Noona, you like me more, don’t you?" Haejung tapped her chin, "Well…" "Noona!" Sungjae gasped in horror. Haejung laughed and patted Sungjae's knee. "I was just kidding. Of course I like you better, Sungjae-ah. You're my baby cousin." "Noona, I'm not a baby." Sungjae whined.

Haejung laughed. "Okay, okay, you're not a baby. You're my full-grown cousin, happy now?" Sungjae beamed and nodded.

Eunkwang rolled his eyes. "Sungjae, you're a baby not a grown-up." "Eunkwang hyung, I am a grown-up." Sungjae defended. "Right, like I'll believe you." "Eunkwang hyung~"

Before Eunkwang could speak, Haejung piped up, "We're here!"

The four of them looked out the window and they could see the gate of Lotte World.

"Wow. Hyung, hurry and park the car!" Sungjae barked. "Okay, okay, calm down. Sheesh." Eunkwang parked the car. Sungjae immediately got out of the car.

"Aish, that maknae." Eunkwang grumbled and got out of the car. Haejung giggled and also got out.

Minhyuk spread his arms and smiled. "Haejung-ah, are you ready for a day of fun?" Haejung nodded with a smile.

"Haejung-ah!" Three voices called. Haejung turned around and saw Ilhoon, Peniel, and Changsub running towards her. She smiled and waved at them. "Hi oppas. Hi Ilhoon."

Ilhoon pouted. "Why wasn't I called 'oppa' too?" "Because we're born the same year. We're friends." Haejung answered. "But I'm a month older than you." "Sorry, but you're stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter