Forgiven

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i9j7NF_2hQ

Girl’s Generation/SNSD – Romantic St.

------------

Haejung woke up early, did her daily routine, and got dressed. When she was dressed in white shorts, and a blue plaid shirt, Haejung headed down to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

It was about seven fifteen and Haejung knew for a fact that Teenfinite wasn’t waking up any time soon because they never did.

However, when she opened the fridge there was nothing in there but a couple of water bottle and two eggs.

“No wonder they had take-out. I guess I need to go shopping then.” Haejung closed the fridge and headed back up to her room. She grabbed her phone and wallet before leaving the house.

-----------

“Ahjumma, can I get these oranges and applies?” Haejung asked. “Yes you can.” The ahjumma packed the oranges and apples for Haejung, who paid for the fruits, bowed, and left.

Haejung continued walking around the market buying food to cook for the week.

“Wow. Ahjusshi, these are really big pawns.” Haejung looked at the freshly caught pawns. “I just caught them earlier today. Would you like some, miss?” The ahjusshi asked, smiling. “That would be wonderful.” Haejung smiled.

The ahjusshi began picking pawns and putting them in the plastic bag. “Oh, ahjusshi, can I get the big pawns?” Haejung asked. The ahjusshi nodded, “Have a family that love pawns?” Haejung nodded, “A bunch of boys more like it.”

The ahjusshi chuckled, “A lot of brothers?” Haejung nodded, “A lot indeed.” “Here you go.” He handed Haejung the bag. “Thank you, ahjusshi.” Haejung paid, bowed, and left. She continued to walk around wondering what to get.

-----------

L yawned, rubbing his eyes as he headed down the kitchen to grab a drink of water.

He opened the fridge and grabbed on the five water bottles. He took a long sip before capping the water bottle and putting it back. L looked around the fridge. *Damn. We need to go shopping or we’re going to have take-out the whole week.*

L trudged back up the stairs to his room, but stopped when he was outside of Haejung’s room. “I wonder if she’s still sleeping.” He stepped towards the door and turned the knob. It was usual for Teenfinite to peek into Haejung’s room every now and then to see how she was doing.

When he opened the door wide enough, L slipped in and closed the door behind him. He turned around with a big smile, but it fell when he didn’t see Haejung sleeping.

Her bed was already made like no one had slept there. L furrowed his eyebrows. Then his eyes widened. “Haejung’s missing!”

L quickly dashed out of Haejung’s room and went running back to his that he shared with Sungjong.

“Yah, Sungjong wake up. Haejung’s missing.” L shook Sungjong. “Mm. Haejung.” Sungjong mumbled, snuggling more into his pillow. “YAH LEE SUNGJONG, HAEJUNG IS MISSING!” L yelled.

Sungjong quickly sat up in bed, looking around. “What? Haejung where?” “Good, you’re up. I’ll go wake the others.” L went out of their room and headed over to Sunggyu and Woohyun’s room.

----------

“I’m done.” Haejung beamed, looking at her arms full of food for her and Teenfinite. “But, I do wish one of two of the boys were here to help me.” Haejung pouted. “Oh well, I’m strong enough to carry all this back.”

Haejung squared her shoulders and began walking towards the beach house.

After a twenty-five minute walk of struggling and resting a bit, Haejung finally arrived at the beach house. She smiled in relief and set down some bags to fish out the key that Sunggyu had given her. When she found the key, Haejung unlocked the door and opened it to find people screaming.

“HOW WOULD I KNOW WHERE HAEJUNG IS?” L frowned. “YOU WOKE UP FIRST!” L.Joe reasoned. “THAT DOESN’T MEAN ANYTHING!” “IT ALWAYS MEANS SOMETHING!”

Haejung blinked at the screaming. She stepped in, slipped off her shoes, and walke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter