Time Together

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0kPSPWUORA

J-Min - Beautiful Days

----------

"Unnie!" Namjoo called. Haejung looked up and smiled. "Namjoo!" The two girls ran and hugged each other.

"Haejung noona seemed to have gotten closer to Black Diamond." Ricky murmured. Niel and Changjo nodded in agreement.

"Hi Niel oppa! Hi Ricky! Hi Changjo!" Namjoo waved. The three boys smiled and waved back. Namjoo came running up to Changjo and linked arms with him.

"Changjo, should we go get some ice cream?" Namjo asked. But before he could even answer, she had already pulled him towards the school gates. "Bye!" Namjoo waved while Changjo sent a pleading look to Ricky and Niel to help him free from Namjoo. However, the two just waved happily, completely ignoring their friend's pleading look.

Haejung giggled. "They just get along so well together, don’t you think?" She turned to Jiyoung, who nodded in agreement. "Yeah, and it's just been two weeks. I'm surprised." Haejung nodded.

"Hae- Jiyoung!" Sungyeol called. Both girls looked up and saw Sungyeol and CAP together. Haejung and Jiyoung beamed, waving, "Hello oppas!"

Sungyeol ran up to Jiyoung and beamed at her. "What are you doing here?" He asked. Jiyoung made a face, "Am I not allowed to see my friend?" Sungyeol chuckled and shook his head. "Of course not, I was just asking."

Jiyoung giggled, nodding, "I know, I was just messing with you, oppa." Sungyeol grinned and ruffled her hair, "Aigoo." "Sungyeol oppa." Jiyoung pouted. Sungyeol chuckled and grabbed her wrist, "Come with me, Jiyoung. I have something I need to tell you." Jiyoung blinked at him then turned to Haejung, who nodded for her to go.

"Are you sure?" Jiyoung asked. Haejung nodded, "I'm sure. I still have CAP oppa, Niel, and Ricky here with me." Jiyoung broke out into a smile and waved, "Bye Haejung." "Bye Jiyoung. Bye Sungyeol oppa. Please watch after Jiyoung for me."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter