Let's Stop

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmHvLCbcwtw

Glee – The Scientist

----------

“What are you guys doing here?” Sungjae sneered. “To talk to Haejung noona.” Zelo stepped up. Sungjae narrowed his eyes at the younger boy, “Noona? Who gave you the rights to call Haejung noona ‘noona’?”

Zelo smirked, “Nobody. I have my own rights to call Haejung noona ‘noona’.” “She’s my cousin and I won’t let your dirty little mouth say her name.” Sungjae growled. “Haejung noona.” Zelo taunted. Sungjae clenched his fist and flexed his jaw.

Haejung couldn’t believe what she was seeing at the moment. The two people she thought were the sweetest people ever were now scary dangerous gangsters. She shook her head in disbelief.

“Why…why are you guys doing this?” She asked looking between the three gangs. Teenfinite, Triple B, and Big B looked over at her. They saw her terrified expression.

Zelo and Sungjae stepped towards her, but Haejung took a step back in reflex. “Don’t. Don’t come any closer.” She warned shaking her head.

“Haejung-ah, come here.” Hoya called softly, holding out his hand. Haejung looked over at him, but shook her head. “No.”  Hoya slowly dropped his hand, “Haejung-ah.”

Haejung swallowed and took a deep breath. She looked at the three gangs. “I don’t know what you guys think, but I think this hatred between you guys is stupid. Very stupid in fact. We aren’t supposed to hate each other. We’re supposed to love each other, but that’s not going to happen. And it probably won’t.”

She looked over at Big B and placed a hand over her heart. “You guys will always have a place in my heart. Just know that. As will Teenfinite and Triple B. All of you guys will because my heart is big enough for that.” She looked two the other gangs.

“You guys could fight until someone breaks a leg or arm. I don’t mind, but just keep in mind that it’ll break my heart. I don’t like seeing the ones I care for hurt.” She said softly. The three gangs hung their head in shame that they had already hurt her.

“It’s not easy when the ones you care for thinks about hurting others that you also care for.” Haejung let a dry laugh escape her lips. “But then again, it’s human nature. All of us are like this, and no one can stop that.”

It was silent. None of the three gangs spoke. They didn’t know what to say to comfort Haejung at the moment. Everything seemed to be going against them at the moment. They didn’t want Haejung to hate them. They didn’t want her to be upset, but it was already too late for that because she was already upset.

They were afraid at the moment. Afraid that Haejung was g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter