Unexpected Visits

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y-VRnB8Qn4&list=PLFOIZShc3YmOuqPB2Ol-F23x9EK3SEoTE&index=1

Wax – Tears Are Falling

-----------

“Mr. Han!” Zelo burst into Sekyung High’s consular’s office. Mr. Han looked up startled, “J-Junhong haksaeng.”

“Mr. Han, I need to know where my tutor or ex-tutor I should say, go to school.” Zelo demanded. “You mean Song Haejung?” Mr. Han asked. Zelo nodded, “Yes, her. So tell me.” “O-okay.” Mr. Han opened his cabinet and searched through it.

Once he found what he was looking for, he handed it to Zelo. The younger boy grabbed it and opened the file, reading through it to find what he was looking for. When he found it, he smiled in triumph.

“Thanks Mr. Han.” Zelo threw back the file and left the office.

“So, did you get it?” Jongup asked when Zelo closed the door. Zelo nodded with a grin, “Daegu High in east Seoul.”

----------

“We have to go hyung!” Sungjae urged. “Go where Sungjae?” Ilhoon asked with a bored expression. “Are you serious?”

Ilhoon looked over at the younger boy and pointed to his face, “Does this face look like he knows what you’re talking about?”

Sungjae sighed and threw his hands in the air. “Hyung, I told you and the other hyungs about it yesterday!” Sungjae frowned. “Well I’m sorry that I was busy eating my chocolate cake that I didn’t hear you. Blame the chocolate cake for distracting me.” Ilhoon reasoned.

Sungjae rolled his eyes. “Why am I friends with you again?” “Because you just are, so where are we going after school that you had somewhat told me about yesterday but I forgot about?” Ilhoon asked.

“We’re going to pay a surprise visit to Haejung noona.” Sungjae beamed.

----------

“Are you going to do anything after school today, Haejung?” Niel asked. Haejung thought about it then shook her head, “No, not that I know of. Why?” Niel shrugged, “No reason. I was just asking.” Haejung nodded and went back to her food.

“Noona, are you working today?” Ricky asked. Haejung shook her head. “No, I don’t work until the weekend this week.” “So you’re still working at the café?” Changjo asked. Haejung nodded.

“Why don’t you quit that job too, noona?” Changjo wondered. “Because I already quit two of my other jobs, so let me keep this one, okay? I won’t be overworking myself anymore if you guys are worried.” Haejung reminded.

The three Teenfinite members shook their heads.

----------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter