Triple B

Gangster Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utApLyOh4L8

Dramatic Blue - Tearfully Beautiful

---------

"Hyungs. Hyungs. Hyungs~!" Sungjae shouted running into the large luxurious hideout. Seventeen heads snapped towards the doorway to see a panting maknae.

"Why are you running, Sungjae?" Eunkwang asked. "Hyungs, do you guys...want to visit Haejung noona today?" Sungjae asked. "Oh! You're pretty cousin?" Minhyuk asked. Sungjae rolled his eyes, but answered. "Yeah, her." "Well then, I do!" Minhyuk raised his hand.

"I do too!" Ilhoon raised his hand. "Me three!" Peniel also raised his hand.

BTOB bickered about who was going to see Haejung. Sungjae shook his head at his hyungs.

"Who's Haejung?" Doojoon questioned curious about this pretty girl BTOB was talking about. Sungjae opened his mouth to answer, but Ilhoon beat him to it. "Haejung is Sungjae's cousin who goes to Daegu High. She's a one of a kind, and when I say one of a kind, I mean it." BTOB nodded their heads in agreement.

"She has the biggest heart anyone can have, a hard working girl, beautiful brown eyes; her laugh is like an angel singing, and her smile. The prettiest thing you have ever seen, it's just...beautiful." Ilhoon dazed.

"Aish." Sungjae hit Ilhoon's head, but Ilhoon didn't feel the pain due to him fantasizing about Haejung and his happily ever after.

"Isn't Daegu on the East side of Seoul?" Hyunseung asked. Sungjae nodded, "Yup." "You would go on the East side just to see your cousin?" Gikwang questioned. Sungjae beamed and nodded again, "Hyungs and I have done it plenty of time." "Hyungs?" Yoseob asked. Sungjae nodded and pointed to BTOB, who were still bickering.

"So, this means your cousin must be really pretty than." Sandeul beamed. "Yeah, Haejung noona is pretty. Any boy will fall for her, if I wasn't her cousin, I'd date her." Sungjae joked.

"Whoa. If you're her cousin and you want to date her then she must be very pretty." Baro grinned. Sungjae laughed. "Like I said, Haejung noona is very pretty. Just look at hyungs, they're head over heels for her. The first time I introduced them to her, they thought she was my girlfriend and grew jealous. It was a hilarious sight."

Baro and Sandeul looked at each other and smiled. "Can we come too?" They asked. Sungjae blinked in surprised, "H-hyungs, you guys want to come too?" The duo nodded. Sungjae scratched his head and meekly smiled. "Uh..."

"How about we all go?" Doojoon suggested. "YEAH!" Sixteen boys beamed and looked at Sungjae, who fidgeted in his spot. "So, how about it Sungjae? Can we all go meet your cousin?" Jinyoung asked.

Sungjae looked at the older boys and swallowed. He knew that if he didn't let them go, he'd be in deep stuff.

"Um...I'll tell Haejung noona that we're coming?" He answered. "ASA!" The older boys beamed. Sungjae sheepishly chuckled, "Yeah..."

He quickly sent Haejung a text.

'Hey Haejung noona, I'm coming to visit you with hyungs. A lot of hyungs that is. Bye. See you soon. ^^' - Sungjae

----------

"Your cousin lives up there?" Junhyung pointed to the top of the building.

 Sungjae nodded. "Yeah, I forgot to tell you guys that Haejung noona lives by herself. Uncle Song and Auntie Song passed away about four years ago, so Haejung noona has been living here since then." Sungjae explained. "Oh yeah, and don't say anything about us being a gang." Sungjae added.

"Why not?" CNU asked. "Because Haejung noona doesn't know I'm in one, and she despises anything that deals with violence, so just don't mention anything about her, okay?" Sungjae said.

The older boys nodded in understanding. "So, how about we head up there?" Minhyuk asked impatiently.

The boys quickly scrambled up to Haejung’s rooftop house.

When they got there, there was a group of boys waiting there. Teenfinite (minus Niel) looked up at the intruders.

Sunggyu, as the eldest and leader, stepped up to the new boys. "May I ask who you guys are looking for?" Sunggyu asked politely. "We're looking for Haejung noona." Sungjae said stepping out. "Hi Sunggyu hyung." "Oh. Hey Sungjae." Sunggyu smiled.

The older boys of Triple B looked at their maknae. "You know them?" Gongchan questioned. Sungjae nodded. "Yeah, Sunggyu hyung is one of Haejung noona's best friends." "No, I'm her only best friend. Those other dunce buckets aren't anything." Sunggyu pointed to Teenfinite.

"Yah!" Teenfinite fumed. Sunggyu chuckled and looked at Triple B.

He looked at Doojoon and stuck out his hand. "I'm Sunggyu, leader of Teenfinite." He introduced. Doojoon shook his hand. "I'm Doojoon, leader of Triple B."

Sunggyu nodded. "Hm. Triple B, eh?" Doojoon smiled, "The one and only." "If Sungjae's with you guys then you guys must also be the north side gang, if I'm not wrong." “I’ve heard some stuff about Teenfinite too. You guys aren’t pretty bad, if I can say so myself.” “Well then, it’s an honor for the famous Triple B to know Teenfinite.” “It’s also an honor to meet Teenfinite.”

Suddenly, they heard footsteps and laughter coming from the stairs. All the boys looked towards the stairs and waited.

Haejung’s sweet laughter filled their ears like a melody in music. All their hearts skipped a beat.

Beast and B1A4 were stunned. *What is this feeling?* they thought.

Teenfinite and BTOB grinned. *Here comes the princess of my heart.* they thought.

The top of Haejung’s head was visible along with a light brown haired person. Her figure continued to reveal itself as she kept walking up the stairs.

All the boys held their breaths when Haejung turned to them with a lovely smile.

"Omo." Haejung gasped seeing so many boys outside her small house. "Wow. There are a lot of people here." Niel mumbled. Haejung shrugged, "The more the merrier, right?" Niel wrinkled his nose. "Loser." She mumbled stepping towards the boys. "Yah!" Niel shouted making all the boys snap back into reality.

"Hey guys." Haejung greeted Teenfinite. "Hey Haejung/Noona." They greeted back still a little dazed. She giggled and turned to Triple B. "Hello." Haejung bowed. They blankly bowed back.

Haejung opened to ask who they wanted to see before a tall figure captured her in a hug. She gasped in shock. "Haejung noona~" He beamed.

Haejung chuckled knowing who it was. She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Hello Sungjae-ah." She greeted happily.

The boys watched in envy. They wanted to hug Haejung too, but couldn’t. To their luck, Haejung pulled away and smiled.

"I guess you weren't kidding when you said 'a lot of hyungs', huh?" Haejung smiled. Sungjae sheepishly smiled and rubbed his neck, "Yeah, a lot of hyungs..."

Haejung turned to Triple B. "Hello, I'm Song Haejung, Sungjae's cousin. Although, I'm pretty sure BTOB oppas already know that." She beamed.

"Haejung-ah~" Minhyuk and Changsub embraced her. Haejung giggled, "Oppas." They pulled away and beamed at her. Ilhoon snatched Haejung away and engulfed her in a tight hug. "Haejung-ah, I've missed you. You hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter